Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Le Grand Théâtre

Go down 
+13
Bloodywolf
Karavolos
ThePhilosopher
Kogamitsu
Nachtrae
Nicholas Masterson
Raekel
Sio
8people
Duncan.Oliver
z.o.o.
Eliza
simison
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:23 pm

An Archon.  Crap.  

Duncan looks like he wants to say more on the topic, but he merely throws up a hand and lets out a disgusted snort, as though the subject is not even worth discussing.

The younger Brujah spots William when he enters, and waves a hand in greeting.  Then he speaks to Theodore in a quiet voice.

Theodore, Auspex>1:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:44 pm

The Brujah crosses his arms and nods, closing his eyes, agreeing to the "an Archon, crap" comment. He approves and he doesn't hide it. When Duncan comes closer to whisper something, Theodore opens his eyes and approaches as well, to listen. He looks surprised and interested at what is being told. He whispers back alike.

Duncan, Auspex 1:

Laure enters back the room while she hangs up her phone, with a slight sigh. She gives a glance at William, curious, and approaches him.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:59 pm

Once Nyx had found a parking spot she made her way inside, she tugged at the bottom of her jacket awkwardly it seemed to be a fitted one she wasn't used to which ended at the end of her ribcage. She was conscious of the sound her boots made across the flooring but still managed to tread without much noise. 

The Nosferatu stood by the door for a moment, her eye drifted around the room curious to see who else was present still, she didn't move away from the door but had stepped discreetly to one side to not obstruct anyone wishing to come or leave. As she watched the other Kindred her fingers began to play with the zip which ended at her clavical. 
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:09 pm

William was looking at Theodore and Duncan, and missed Laure even though she was coming straight at him. He gave a amused look of surprise and added with a smile, "Missus Nolveaux, how are you this fine evening?".

The Tremere looked as if he heard something, looked behind him and saw Nyx, whom he gave a short wave in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Duncan responds back to Theodore's whispered comment, the only sign of his amusement a slight smile playing about his lips.

Of course, my Primogen.  I am but an honest soldier to the cause, free of guile.  Duncan stands, and excuses himself with am exaggerated bow.  I'll take my leave now sir, and thank you for your time.  if I hear anything of importance I will, of course, let you know.

After a pause to allow Theodore to make his parting comments -- which will probably be some sort of expletive, due to the fancy bow and the flowery language -- Duncan leaves.  He looks over at William, but when he sees Laure heading toward the Tremere, Duncan glances around.  He sees both Fred and Nyx, but he walks over to the Nosferatu.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:06 pm

Nyx gave William a small almost shy wave back, she saw Duncan and turned slightly but kept William in her eyeline. She gave the Brujah a small wave as well but she looked a bit awkward in this situation. 
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:50 am

Theodore smiles widely to avoid laughing, and he makes a noble gesture allowing a servant to leave (waving the hand, fingers down, looking away as if bored). He adds in a "shoo" to emphasize and mock the gesture.
(Theodore) Yeah right.

Laure observes William with great attention.
(Laure) I don't believe I know your name already, I only saw you yesterday with the old Regent. Who are you ?
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 6:35 am

With a slight detour to pick up a glass of blood from a side table, Duncan walks up to Nyx, smiling to put her at ease.  He seems more comfortable in this setting than she does.

Mademoiselle Nyx.  You look well.  Amazing how a little break from one's peers will refresh the soul and recharge the batteries, so to speak.

We're all here now, it seems.  Fred was here first, but I haven't spoken to him yet.  I wanted a brief word with Theo first.  William arrived just before you did.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:33 am

William looked confused for a moment as he raised his eyebrows with interest.
"I'm the Belgian Tremere whom came over to live in the Bordeaux chantry? We spoke 2 nights ago, you even checked my story and, " pulling out the silver necklace cross that Regent Kersten had given him as identification, "you even checked this cross and a few questions to check if I wasn't lying until I could be properly introduced by the regent tomorrow evening to the prince. You even berated me as I called you miss and you stated you were married."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:44 am

Laure listens and observes a moment, and then she "ah !" And nods.
(Laure) Wolvenheart, right ! My apologies. So much has happened and we've seen many new faces.

She bows the head as an apology.
(Laure) The situation isn't very welcoming. Please excuse me.

She leaves him as she seen Gosuin make a hand movement and state her name, asking her to come.
Theodore stands and moves towards the balconies as he answers a phone call.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:20 am

William quickly added, "Of course," before she moved away. He turned around and saw Duncan had joined Nyx, and walked up to them.

Looking at Nyx, he smiled.
"Nice outfit, although a little cold considering the season, what would the kine think?" He added jokingly.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:50 am

Nyx can't help but smiled as Duncan spoke, she wasn't used to him being so formal with her. 

That's good to hear..

She didn't get much of a chance to reply further as William joined them, she pushed her weight off the wall and stood straight she had to stop herself from putting her hands into the pockets of her skinny jeans. She shrugged slightly before responding.

Women wear less when they go out to get drunk
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:54 am

Duncan laughs at Nyx's response to William's critique.

Planning to do a little hunting later?  Sounds like a good idea.  Duncan raises his glass to Nyx before finally taking a sip.  Always prudent to top off the tanks.

So, all we need is for Fred to join us, and we're a mighty team once more.  Duncan glances over to Fred standing off to the side of the room, and lifts a hand in greeting, and to wave the Malkavian to join them.  With another casual sip from his glass, the Brujah turns back to the Kindred standing with him, and he directs the next question to Nyx..

So, I guess we're waiting to view those, um, items we recovered.  I take it your people are looking for someplace that we can do this?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:56 am

Duncan:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:05 am

Fred:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:14 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:21 am

Duncan saw Nyx blush slightly when he alludes to the tapes but she replies as she gets her phone out to send a text.

I needed to get some brunch before I came...I'll send that text now. 

Pierre :

Alertness >1:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:48 am

Fred:

It seems the discussion between Marc Gillard, Laure Nolveaux and the Prince is getting on Gosuin's nerves ; it's obvious he found out bad news and that both young ancillae are sorry for the situation.

Nyx:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:08 pm

Nyx looked down at her phone when it vibrated in her hand. 

Excuse me for a moment. 

Her eye drifted around before she headed towards the balcony to take the call. As she walked she picked up the call.

Hello?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:14 pm

The balconies are wide enough for Theodore and Nyx to hold their conversations without listening to each other.

Nyx:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Thanks to the power of the ST and plot devices, Fred enters the theatre after having waited for some time for the others to walk outside. He stands by a corner and peers around the room, stopping a little to observe the Prince, Nolveaux and Gillard, he then spots Duncan making attempts to wave him over and goes to join him.

Good evening again, I've rid myself of my previous attire and hopefully the smell as well.
I'm ready to assist in whatever way I'm capable.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:35 pm

Nyx gave Theo a respectful nod when she saw him but made sure to remain on the opposite side of the balcony so as to not interrupt him. When Pierre shouted she pulled the phone away from her ear slightly and pulled a face before putting it back to her ear once again. When the Nosferatu spoke she did so quietly so as not to be over heard.

Pierre :
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:26 pm

OOC, Karavolos:

Good evening Fred.  I guess we're waiting to see what Nyx can find out.

The Brujah glances over at the Prince's chamber, where people are not happy.
Something is not going well.  Maybe we should leave soon, before bed news rolls downhill.  Duncan takes another swig from his glass, although he doesn't gulp it... one does not gulp blood in Elysium.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:33 pm

OOC, Duncan:

Very well, I'll wait here until she arrives.
Fred goes to seat himself on the nearest chair, presuming it's not across the room; in which case he'll just stand a bit to the side.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:49 pm

William, still in his good mood just grins as he leans against a nearby wall.
"So, you think we'll find anything on the tapes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Grand Théâtre
Page 29 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next