Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Le Grand Théâtre

Go down 
+13
Bloodywolf
Karavolos
ThePhilosopher
Kogamitsu
Nachtrae
Nicholas Masterson
Raekel
Sio
8people
Duncan.Oliver
z.o.o.
Eliza
simison
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:42 am

Armand nods, agreeing that Griffin could certainly tell if the bracelet was a fake. He even seems to show a little enthusiasm, then smiles.
(Armand) I'm unsure whether he can tell from what we witnessed... The object seems to have changed hands, as my Sire doesn't wear it anymore.

In truth, it seems he let Nyx have it, as when he gave it to inspection, and she walked to the Prince when he left the group, he said something in the lines of "keep it for now"..
(Armand) And whether if Griffin is willing to work against his clan. The worst that could happen is that he'll refuse to answer our questions, hm...

He shrugs after having pondering. Even if Griffin refuses to tell that his clan had lied, Armand doesn't think it'll jeopardize his own relationship with the Tremere ; Griffin will just deny and they'll change subjects, to him, Griffin isn't susceptible to hold such discussions against anyone. He stands.
(Armand) Let us all go then. Shall I drive you ?
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:31 pm

Eric had been paying attention to the exchange between the two, indeed the idea of the Tremere giving the prince a fake bracelet was interesting, but not too surprising considering who it came from, Gosuin must have suspected this too otherwise he would have kept it close to him rather than handing it out.
When Armand proposes to leave Eric decides to accept madame Rosseti's invitation to join them

Let us go then Armand, it has been interesting so far, the night promises to become quite memorable.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:26 pm

As soon as it's been accepted, Armand nods. He had stood already, and as a gesture of another time that Eric is quick to recognize, he moves behind Neve to help her stand, by pulling the chair for her. Truly, Ventrue do have manners. Even if Armand himself isn't as old as the other two, he took upon himself to act the best ; He knows for sure he is lower in rank than the other two, and acknowledging that, he places himself in a position of servitude ; it's why he offered to drive, and it's also why he's the one to help the lady stand. It looks so natural.
Armand walks over towards the exit. He walks his two clan mates to the street just behind the Theater, where he had parked his dark green car (a Ford C-max). He unlocks it by beeping his key, and opens both doors for Neve and Eric to decide who goes on the front passenger seat. He walks around the car, and once everyone has settled, regardless who decided to sit where, he drives at slow pace the few blocs that separate them from Les Mots Bleus, the café where Griffin usually hangs in, and also where he receives guests when he has any.

The Prince's child can drive, and actually he is quite good at it, even if it's a manual car. His slowed down pace is mostly because they are crossing residential, pedestrian zones, and as such, he has to stop a couple of times to press a button so the machines keeping cars out of downtown would lower and let him pass (these little things are a pain for drivers :  This is a link to the picture.) He uses a badge with contact recognition (it's this card, please clic on the link), in form of a credit card, which "bips", and it goes down automatically.

Once arrived, he pulls aside and parks in a way that his car wouldn't bother anyone passing.

Neve:

Once everyone is out of the car, the Ventrue can see Griffin at one of the open windows all the way at the second floor. He has noticed the car come by and park, so it seems he's expecting a visit. The Ventrues can see the Tremere's white long and straight hair behind his ears, as he is smoking a cigarette on the balcony's rail.

Eric:

Please continue on https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com/t1593p105-aux-mots-bleus-griffin-s#30062
Use the first post of that topic to see the looks of the building and the nearby ones Wink

Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:45 pm

Miriel has been a ghost during most of the interactions tonight. One would certainly hope she has not given over to a legendarily nonsensical bout of Toreador "mood." On the other hand, she's probably still tipsy and trying to avoid notice.

After they park and approach the building, Duncan makes a small motion indicating he would hold the box for Miriel. She doesn't think twice about handing it over, cocking an eyebrow as they pass a familiar face on their way in.

The Brujah leaves the box with Miriel again to grab refreshments for their wait; Miriel has scanned the area, her eyes settle on Neve Rosetti, who she remembers teasing Claudia earlier in the week. She mutters,
I am too drunk for this shit, but straightens up to answer Duncan, accepting the glass with a reserved smile, Thank you.

She toys with her necklace as they sit, a small, smooth iridescent black stone polished into the shape of an eyelet. She's in casual wear like her partner; gray jeans, slim white v-neck shirt topped off by a small, but rugged black leather jacket. She wears tarnished silver rings that glint dull in the light as she fidgets with the black thread on one of her necklaces. The two almost look like they fit in together, barring that one appears more obviously deceased.

Miriel is still distracted as Nyx approaches; she brings the stone to her lip as her fingers run over its surface, touching it to her chin in thought. Duncan's speaking up causes her to drop it, suddenly aware of company. She lifts her glass, smiling awkwardly.

She diverts her attention away from the Harpy to concentrate fully on "Nyx." Her smile broadens, obviously pleased with something as she recalls what she first said to the Nosferatu,
Hm, "Nyx." Also a good name. Hopefully you'll keep it. She seems to be receptive to the Nosferatu's shifted identity.

Nyx asks about the box, but Duncan fields that one. Miriel occupies herself with her drink and notices Laure when she enters elysium, but she disappears just as quickly. Fred approaches the group, and Tarcisus' appearance distracts everyone in the gathering. William joins them, and they mutter between themselves about his visit until things appear calm. Miriel decides to approach Jerome, who is alone after Laure meets with Duncan, for a chat. Laure receives the box, displaying a mix of emotions over the discovery of the box and its contents, as well as the implications.

Miriel has been chatting with Jerome for quite some time before she notices the other neonates have disappeared. She excuses herself politely, and he smiles pleasantly as she departs to look for a telephone.

She gives Duncan a call to find out where everyone went off to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:02 am

Miri:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:45 pm

Miri:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Miri, Duncan:
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Miriel signs a thank you to Celine for pointing out where to find the phones. She picks up and dials Duncan, twirling her finger around the cord until he picks up.

OOC:
Duncan:
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:40 pm

OOC:

Miri:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:25 am

Sunday Night

Duncan enters the building.  If he sees Fred he will nod and smile in greeting, but he continues up to the deambulatoire without hesitation.  Once there, he looks around for someone; although it is not immediately clear who he is looking for, unless Theodore Jacob is present.  Then the young Brujah walks over to his Primogen.

If Theodore is alone, Duncan walks right up to him; if Theo is in conversation, Duncan stops a polite distance away until he is acknowledged by the elder; then the neonate advances.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:57 am

Theodore is present, but he is in the side room, discussing with Gosuin over what looks like a letter. At least it seems he's just finished as he stops looking at the table to leave the Prince to his papers. He's quick to notice Duncan and signs him over to one of the tables of the Deambulatoire where he sits as if nothing.

Adriano is also present in Elysium, discussing matters with Mikael Horsman. Marc, also present, profits from Gosuin's availability to enter that room and have a few words with the Prince.
Celine welcomed Duncan downstairs.
Finally, a glance around will allow entering kindred, to see Laure as well, seemingly on the phone, on the balconies.

The ST guesses Fred, after changing, and remembering what Nyx said about cleaning up, went out to find some source of water he could use to get rid of the second hand smell of those clothes.. And he will be welcomed as well.

Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Fred's player apologizes for absence and blames life.

Fred the character heads first thing to the bathroom and changes as stated, he uses sink water to roughly and in a rather sloppy fashion try to rid himself of his disguising smell.

Once out he takes a detour to approach Celine.

Pardon my inquiries, but are you well Miss Celine?
I admit to have been very worried when I could not help you when the artifact from Mister Tarcius hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:00 pm

The Senechal tilts her head to the side when Fred addresses her, a bit curious. She nods slightly, and smiles a little to his question.
(Celine) Good evening. Do not worry, my Domitor needed me so I gladly obeyed. But it was him and not the Tremere who touched me.. I don't think my Prince would have allowed it if it were the case.. ?

She doubts an instant ; if it was Tarcisus who had approached and touched her to show the power of the artifact, would have Gosuin stopped him ? She touches the shoulder, where Gosuin touched her, remembering.
(Celine) The pain left fast enough, after all, my Domitor's gift to me makes me more resilient. Please accept my apologies if I worried you, I reacted out of shock and a fear I couldn't help when that object touched me.

She lowers her head when she apologizes, to emphasize she means it.

Last edited by Claudia on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:08 pm

Disregarding the fact that Tarcisus and Gousin suddenly switched bodies:
All the same I hope this event does not further harm you in your memory.
Ah! Perhaps I can provide something to ease your pain? Medicine? Perhaps something cold to drink? Ah, maybe a warm blanket of sorts?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Celine chuckles a little and moves her arm.
(Celine) I'm fine, but thank you. My Domitor treats me well.

Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:16 pm

Fred nods and gives a small smile.
Very well, I believe you. If I can assist in some fashion in the future, kindly let me know.
Excuse me, Miss.

With his mind somewhat more at ease, Fred heads outside and looks for a dumpster or something he can rid the clothes in.
Once he's had his look (and thrown the clothes away if possible) he'll patiently wait for the rest of his coterie.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:21 pm

Fred will have to wait a good 30 minutes for Duncan to show up. And he could throw away the clothes in many different public trashes in the Theater (or outside).

Celine nods and moves awway from his path politely so he can proceed upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:23 pm

Fred throws his clothes in the nearest trash bin that could fit his things and then waits.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:21 pm

Duncan joins Theodore at the table after the elder leaves the Prince's chamber.  He gives a little bow of respect before sitting down.

Evening.  I spoke with Franz; I'll be seeing him first thing tomorrow evening at Bordeaux 3.  Maybe I can find something that some of those missing student had in common.  I hope so, anyway.

Other than that, we're kind of at a standstill.  We found something that might shed some light on that problem the Nosferatu have, but they'll have to find somewhere we can make use of what we found.  Specialized equipment, and all that.

Anything exciting happening?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Theo smiles and crosses his fingers on the table.
(Theodore) Evening. Sounds like a plan but if Griffin finds out you're being nosy aroung, you're in for a harpy spanking. I know nothing about equipment but I've got a few contacts... As for the rest well, rumors and TV drama.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Duncan seems annoyed at the warning about Griffin.
So, what... if he and Franz both have influence somewhere, I have to ask them both for permission? That seems a bit excessive.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:42 am

(Theodore) Claudia too has her foot there. And I believe a Toreador as well...

He lift both hands palms up in an uncaring way. He seems to find the situation more fun than worrying.
(Theodore) Prepare a good excuse in case he finds out. As long as you're not turning the whole thing upside down... Oh and prepare an alibi too, just in case.

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:22 am

Duncan seems slightly exasperated by the idea.  He lowers his voice and mutters to Theodore.
Auspex>1:
Duncan shakes his head, and changes the subject.
I guess I'll be leaving once the others get here.  Until then I'm just waiting.  I saw you showing the Prince some letter.  Is that the one you showed me the other day?  About a possible visit?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:33 pm

The mutter makes Theodore chuckle, he nods.
(Theodore) I'm sure things could be worse. Hm-hm I agree with the rest anyway, do as you wish.

He loses the fun when the letter is mentioned and denies with a sigh.
(Theodore) Nope, that's the confirmation of that postcard we got. He got that earlier tonight by a Camarilla messenger. Seems like an Archon is on the way. Good thing the Queen left yesterday, uh. Seems he left a soldier though.

The Brujah Primogen just doesn't seem convinced or at ease with the ideas he just mentioned.
(Theodore) You guys shouldn't have to worry about it anyway, it's our job to deal with this shit.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:20 pm

William enters the Theatre, wearing a dark red suit with black dress shoes and sporting his round glasses and even brought his cane back along. He gave a nod while smiling at Celine as he proceeded on to the Elysium. Those who would study him would notice he was in a VERY good mood in which he did no real effort to hide it.

Once he came upstairs, he looked around for the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Grand Théâtre
Page 28 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next