Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

El Bodegon

Go down 
+5
eye of the divine
simison
Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Claudia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

El Bodegon - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Miriel, Perception + Empathy > 5:

Miriel and Duncan cross the street and make their way through the tables in front of El Bodegon. At the front door, Duncan pauses his study of the crowd long enough to wave Miriel through the door ahead of him.

Ladies first, Mlle. Boucher.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:59 am

Duncan ushers Miriel to the entrance of the bar; she breezes by him as he motions to the door, calling out just above the sound of the bustle for him to hear as she enters, "De" Boucher, but I still prefer "Miri"! She turns to smile at him after her friendly (though abrupt) reminder and sees his changes, to which she gives an appreciative nod.

Glancing around at all types gathered, Miriel nods to the barman, who may recognize she and Duncan from the other night. When their presence is noted and they are permitted, she heads straightaway upstairs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:21 am

He recognizes them, and signs them to come closer to him, instead of opening up. He serves a few beers and gives them to the waitresses as they pass by, but stays attentive and aware of their surroundings.
(Barman) Hey, you looking for someone ?

Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:58 am

Miriel approaches when motioned to, immediately diverting from her original path to meet him at the bar. She raises a brow as the barman speaks, but doesn't seem bothered to be direct with him about the nature of their visit, Yeah, Theo. He was supposed to talk to Suzanne for me.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:44 am

Duncan smiles as Miri corrects his use of her last name, but he merely follows her inside El Bodegon without comment.

When the bartender waves Duncan and Miri over to the bar, Duncan displays no surprise. He obviously expected something like this, since Suzanne is not waiting tables tonight, and can't clear them for entry. Duncan walks over to the bar with Miri, and as she tells the bartender who she is looking for, Duncan nods.

Same here, except I just want to talk to Theo. Duncan suddenly extends his right hand across the bar, for a handshake.

We weren't exactly introduced last night, were we? The name is Duncan. You could say I'm a relative of Theo, and Suzanne. A blood relative, Duncan adds, with a neutral expression.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:34 am

The man listens, although he looks away often enough (making sure no one comes, preparing in advance a few drinks). He smiles at Duncan's offer, and shakes back the hand firmly.
(Paul) I'm Paul. I know you are, Suzanne told me. To be honest, the less I know the better. Theo's not here, Suzanne told me he was out at the Theater to meet with the others. Herself and Victoire went to that club of theirs, but I don't know where that is.

Duncan:
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:16 am

Miriel edges over slightly as Duncan walks up and stands beside her. Looking at the barman during the exchange, she nods slightly to Duncan's words, wearing an impartial expression as he explains himself. "Blood Relative" makes her openly grin and glance over to Duncan, whose face is totally deadpan; she rolls her eyes slightly to one side and bites her lip softly to keep from sputtering a laugh. Paul's news, however, wipes the smile from Miriel's face. A measure of shock or displeasure settles in and she stamps her foot, DAMN! Then I'm late, already? She knows it's not Paul's fault, she looks to him apologetically for her outburst, Pleased to make your acquaintance, Paul. I'm Miri, and Duncan and I must be going to find Theo.

She steps back away from the bar, offers Paul a wave, weaves through the bar and exits to get to the Theatre.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:40 pm

Travel time:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Duncan raises an eyebrow as Miri announces her departure, and suddenly turns to leave. He merely smiles at Paul, and says, Later, then.

Duncan follows Miri out of the bar, and sees her heading in the general direction of Saint Catherine street. Whether she intends to walk, or take the tram along Pasteur avenue, is unclear. Duncan catches up to her quickly.

And me without my bike. Oh, well... by the time I detoured to get it, we'd be there. Got a tram card?

Storyteller:
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:52 pm

When Duncan catches up, Miri spares him a quick glance- She smiles when he asks his question, her pace altered from a hurry to a brisk walk to facilitate talk, I thought we could race rental bikes, her glance shifts from her path and back to Duncan, That is, if you're careful not to steamroll anyone on the way over. With a smirk, she returns to seriousness and reaches into her jacket pocket to show Duncan a card that is indeed intended for public transport- Though, if you'd rather hoof it, I'll see you there in 10 minutes or so.

She looks to their surroundings and smiles, nodding her head in a direction just across a street from where they walk, outlining a VCub rental station, Bikes are free, for the first 30 minutes. If you have plastic for the deposit, you can shorten your trip, by now, she's most of the way to her stop; she turns to him with a wave, Catch up with ya soon. I'd walk or bike with you, if I weren't so damn lazy. She smiles and gives some pause, in case Duncan has anything to say.

With that, she jogs the rest of the way to the stop and prepares to board when the tram heading towards Bordeaux Claveau/Bordeaux Bassins à flot arrives.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:34 pm

Duncan grins at Miri's joke about bike racing... especially the part about it being a contact sport. As she shows her card, he smiles and nods.

Maybe we'll race some other time. I'll take a shortcut up Sainte Catherine and meet you at the tram station outside the Grand Theatre.

Miri heads toward the tram stop, and Duncan waves a hand and heads across Victory Plaza toward Rue Sainte Catherine. After a few steps, he tucks his computer case under one arm and increases his speed to an easy jogging pace. His clothing is a bit too nice for common running gear; he looks more like someone who is late for an appointment, rather than out for serious exercise. The Brujah quickly crosses to the Arch, and is lost to sight.

Storyteller:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:27 am

players:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Carrion parks up the scooter as close as she can.

She enters the building and takes a casual glance around the room to see if there is anyone she knows.

Her attire has changed between the ride from the hotel to El Bodegon. The dress she was wearing replaced by black jeans and a zipped up fashionable leather jacket but her appearance has stayed the same.

Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:06 pm

Right as she enters, Carrion notices Theodore standing around in the bar, talking to the ghoul (Paul). As the latter lifts his eyes on Carrion, as she doesn't seem to be here for drinking, Theodore gives a look as well. He recognizes her and gives her a smile so she can come in closer.
(Theodore) Ssup ?

He seems between worried and curious. It's obvious he has just arrived as well.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:39 pm

Carrion spots Paul and Theo quickly enough. When Theo smiles at her the corner of her lips quirk up in a small smile. She walks around to them giving them a thumbless wave in greeting before taking up residence next to Theo so they can talk.

She takes a moment to examine Paul before Theo drags her attention back to him.

Oh you know the usual.

She gives him a broader smile now.

Meeting Claudia. Actually you have really good timing since I need to talk to you about the same thing. Don't suppose I could steal you away when she arrives can I? It would save me repeating myself.

What about you? You seem to have something on your mind.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:22 am

The Brujah Primogen seems surprised to hear Carrion's looking for the Tremere. Paul shrugs as it doesn't concern him, and moves away to let the other two discuss while he prepares other drinks and responds to the waitress' demands.
(Theodore) Really ? Well I'm waiting for her. We'd planned on seeing each other tonight long before this shit, I'd thought she'd cancel on me but...

He sighs, then shrugs.
(Theodore) I guess we won't do what we planned. We're still meeting so I guess that's good news. Sure you'll be able to talk to both of us without worry, but frankly I don't see how we could help you, I mean we've got about nothing in common !

He jokes about it and smiles openly.
(Theodore) I'm fine, just some bad memories because of the precedent raid. This once, we won't let them get away with it. So, what 'thing' you wanna talk about with me and how you could possibly associate me with the Tremere sorceress ?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:38 am

She gives Paul a small smile before he moves away to deal with the bar work. When Theo mentions him and Claudia were supposed to meet she turns to him and gives her full attention once more.

Explains why she wanted to meet here then. You two had plans?

She can't really hide her curiosity that they had plans even if it doesn't seem likely they would be doing them now. When the topic moves on she can't hide the chewing of her lower lip.

I'm not sure if Claudia will be able to help, hell I don't even know if you can but out of the two of you you're probably the most likely to have any scraps of information.

There's a long pause before she speaks again. She looks around checking to make sure no one is listening in and lowers her voice so only he can hear and the conversation is kept private.

Theo:

She doesn't say any more, she waits gauging his reaction before she continues.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Theodore smiles and laughs a little, then indicates her the way up, so they'll wait upstairs. It'll allow them to speak with more freedom. As he walks her upstairs, he answers a few questions.
(Theodore) Yes, we had plans, but it's not like we don't have eternity to do everything we want to. But that applies to everyone.

He closes the door behind Carrion and nonchalantly throws himself into one of the two sofas.
(Theodore) As for information about that, well... Frankly, I don't know. I mean, I know you guys aren't all known and, you know, presented and officials... But I can't differenciate you guys. So I'm not sure how I can help you out... Oooh.. Now I see why Claudia ! You think she knows ?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:03 pm

When he invites her up she smiles and nods her head and follows when he leads the way. She listens to what he says with a small smile on her face.

I didn't know you were sweet on her...

She doesn't really know what to say so she doesn't pry further into it unless he willingly provides information for now. Carrion's lips quirk into a smile for a moment when he holds the door open for her but it doesn't last long. She watches him sit but doesn't sit herself she leans against the wall close to the door silently waiting for permission to sit or remain standing if he wants her to.

Perception + Alertness >6:

Well the main reason I'm asking you is because I followed his trail to Fabrik and the security guy spoke with him. He mentioned stalking one of the journalists from The Sud-Ouest because of the disappearances weren't being reported properly. I was wondering if you'd scared him off, seen him or something? You'd know if you met the guy, if he can make a sexual joke when taking he will, real sociable type, came up to talk to people quite a lot.

Perception + Empathy >4:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:29 am

As he notices the Nosferatu doesn't take her own ease, he signs that she can sit un a "whateva" movement. He shrugs about the protocol and listens. He can't help a smile when she mentions he's sweet on the Tremere but he doesn't comment. He, of course, becomes more serious when Sud-Ouest is concerned.
(Theodore) Yeah I had to pressure the journal so they'd keep it to minimum information. Laure got interested in it too, that's why she embraced one of them. He means Lauren Perrot, probably. I do wonder if she's not the person you're talking about, in which case it's Nolveaux who you should see. Either way I don't think she'd get rid of anyone, even if they're Nosferatu.

The idea amuses him, but it's clear he has seen kindred killed for far less than that. He lets out a slight sigh and a shrug.
(Theodore) Your description sounds like Scoop, to be honest, but then I suppose one of you passing to be another one of you isn't uncommon, I mean come on, who's going to have a closer look ?

He stares an instant to Carrion, with a smirk.
(Theodore) And you're not exactly the same Carrion I've crossed a few years ago... Look it's fine. Pierre confirmed you're working for him, and even if your system's quite new, the Nosferatu always played with their name, their identity and whatnot. As far as the other one is concerned, I took no actions against him. I just silenced as much as I could the journal without exposing ourselves, and didn't even know he was up to the journalists.

He offers a comprehensive smile.
(Theodore) I've got my idea behind the death of kine around town, but I've got no proofs so for now as long as it doesn't go too sour, I'll let go. Eventually, things will calm down. If your clan-brother went missing because he meddled with another Kindred's hunting habits, then..

He means he can't do much about it. But he does seem interested in finding out.
(Theodore) I've sent out the other Brujah to have their eyes to everywhere, because of the attacks, anyway, and I don't think Suzanne has any information you may find of use ; it's not really her field, right.

As he finishes his sentence, the door opens slowly, as Claudia steps in. She wears a men's t-shirt with patterns, and some jeans that are a bit too straight and maybe slim to be hers. She's also wearing snickers. She had put on make up (at least foundation), even if it's light, it shows because of her clothing style. She closes the door behind her with a slight sigh, showing a red ribbon tying up her hair, before approaching both of them with a slight forced smile.
The Brujah observes her quite carefully, obviously surprised to see her like that, but he also smiles at her and signs that she can come in and approach.

(Claudia) .. Sorry it took long.
(Theodore) What the hell with the clothing ?
(Claudia) .. Long story, I had to borrow clothing. She gives a look to Carrion, showing a certain jaded behavior... So what was it about ?

Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Once Theo invites her to sit she sits next to him, resting her elbows on her knees and leaning forward. Theo's smile is infectious because when she sees it she can't help but smile with him for a moment.

Lauren Perrot right? Was she specifically looking into the disappearances?

Theo's sigh seems to jerk her back, it's not a flinch maybe just an awareness of how close she is and that not everyone is comfortable with it. She lets him talk, listening and nodding every so often.

Carrion tenses as soon as Theo mentions her not being the same as the one he met before. She can't hide the flash of fear, his words do very little to comfort her. The expression on her face goes blank again quickly enough but she's still a bit twitchy. Breathing out a curse and muttering something about Sabbat bastards she moves the conversation swiftly on.

Momo...his name is Momo...he's been sniffing around the Prevost. Asking the bouncer questions...

Perceprtion + Alertness >4:

Carrion observes Claudia silently as she enters taking everything in very carefully. She doesn't speak until spoken to and the tone of Claudia's voice drags out an unnatural hissing noise from the back of Carrion's throat. It takes a her a few seconds to stop and form sentences and although she's trying to be nice her words are sharp.

...You should feed. I've had enough "fun" with hungry Tremere.

Its obviously taking Carrion a lot of restraint to not say more but she manages to keep her trap shut and quickly summarises the conversation her and Theo have just had; she skipped the part about her not being the same as the last Carrion Theo met.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Theodore nods, "yes, Perrot", but he shrugs when she mentions the disappearances ; Theodore doesn't know what Lauren herself was looking into. When she sat next to him, he let her space but didn't move back as a Toreador would to do a Nosferatu getting too close to them. He took notice of the name with a comprehensive look.
Claudia ticks when Carrion mentions she should feed, she growls under her teeth and even hisses a little. Theodore shakes his head with an amused smile.

(Claudia) I fed already, for the love of god, it's just the clothing, I can take care of myself and I've been doing that for over a hundred years without anyone telling me anything.
(Theodore) Calm down girls now, unless you're stripping I'm not interested in a fight here.

The Tremere gives a killer look to Theodore, then lets out a sigh, much calmer, but she's obviously frustrated.
(Claudia) Fine... Look, these aren't mine, and choosing my clothing is quite critical, so I'd pass as human. When I'll have proper access to my own clothing, nobbody will notice of my body.

She approaches both kindred, then offers one of her hands to Theodore, which takes it to allow the contact, before letting go. It betrays a certain proximity.
(Claudia) Okay, the problem isn't my feeding habits, right ? .. You wanted to talk to me alone or.. ?
(Theodore) No, she wants both of us, you know, being efficient and all that. Not a bad idea to come here, too.
(Claudia) So.. "Momo" ? What else can you tell me ?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:36 am

At Claudia's growling and hissing Carrion hisses back but it seems it was an unexpected reaction this time because she looks quite surprised by it. Clearing her throat she stops and replies.

It isn't the clothes so much as the tetchy-ness.

She laughs at Theo's comment and lets Claudia carry on. When Theo takes Claudia's hand Carrion stands and moves away to the opposite side of the room. She props herself against a wall and crosses her arms letting the conversation carry on until she's addressed again.

Right, Momo...Pierre asked me to look into it, he said you knew a fair bit about us and I was hoping you may have I dunno spoken to him or something since he was the social kind. Anyway, gps put him last at the Fabrik, that was a week ago. Anyway long story short spoke to Laurent and his security. Momo was there asking questions specifically about certain women who had gone missing and Lambert's habits specifically how often he came, left with women that kind of thing. Then left mentioning stalking a journalist at the Sud-Ouest because they were doing a crappy job.

So that's why we're here.

She shrugs slightly and looks at Theo and Claudia trying to gauge their reaction.

Auspex 2 or Perception + Subterfuge >5:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:20 pm

The Tremere listens, but she doesn't sit either, she steps away from Theodore once they shared skin contact. She places herself close to the pool table, observing it with a certain curiosity. She then observes carefully Carrion.
(Claudia) I've been basically raped last night, and I've heard comments about my feedings habits all night, which ruined every single thing I was meant to do this week-end, so excuse my lack of.. diplomacy.

Hearing her reasons makes Theodore seem worried, curious and even shocked, but he doesn't comment. Claudia goes on with a slight sigh to let go the frustration.
(Claudia) I don't know anything about the Nosferatu, even if I do speak to Igor sometimes, when he comes to ask me questions about the chantry. I do know that.. Sometimes, the Nosferatu saying they are "Carrion" isn't the same Carrion that claimed to be Carrion some time before. As for the journalists, totally not my field, and neither is the Sheriff, nor that club...
(Theodore) That I can help. They are doing a crappy job because if they do a good job, they break our masquerade. 'Momo' might have know the journals are under my spheres. Maybe he was working from the down up, rather than the top down like I do, and maybe said journalist had useful notes. As for Lambert's habits, I know he likes girls but I'm not going in there. .. By the way, by Laurent, you mean Laurent de Fonscolombe.

Obviously the Brujah doesn't trust the ghoul and he doesn't hide it. He even frowned when he heard the name, and linked it to the Fabrik, which is how he guessed the identity of the person Carrion was talking about.
(Theodore) Nothing good can come out of that guy, but it doesn't really matter.
(Claudia) Only the Setites and some low lifes hunt there..
(Theodore) Yea that's not entirely false but you're too stiff anyway and you should try once. So serious little sorceress...

Claudia gives a death glare to Theo in response to the tease, then shrugs and lets go the subject, it wasn't mean per se and she understood it despite being in a special mood. She even looks away, slightly ashamed, bothered.
(Claudia) Either way, Momo was kindred, and even if he was meddling, he got rights.
(Theodore) But the Nosferatu clan didn't present him, nor asked for the Embrace right. So the Camarilla can't take actions. I'll give you entries to the Sud Ouest if you want to find the journalist notes, but I suppose those women disappeared because they were killed by kindred. In that case I don't recommend to dig further.
(Claudia) I disagree, look Theo, you can't just cover up for assholes like that.
(Theodore) It's my job to make sure nothing filters. Mortals come and go and some gotta die. Yes it's harsh but it's the reality of our existence and we gotta accept that people will die because of us, be it directly or not. It's not like you're not aware of it.
(Claudia) Don't even go there.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:31 am

Carrion's face betrays a certain feeling of guilt she's experiencing but she doesn't comment on it any more choosing instead to let it go unquestioned. When Claudia continues speaking she listens carefully but she's not looking at her instead she's looking at her shoes. She doesn't seem to be moving either only when she decides to speak does she take a breath and look up.

Then I have wasted your time...For that I'm sorry.

She is being very genuine in her apology and it seems to be the first warmth she's given Claudia. When Theo speaks up her eyes move back on to him as she listens.

I know why they're doing a poor job, I would have thought Momo would know that as well.

Her voice betrays a certain frustration now but she suppresses it again when she continues to speak.

Yes, Laurent de Fonscolombe. Why do you say nothing good can come of him?

When the conversation moves on to Camarilla rights she lets it go on undisturbed until she can find a way to butt into the disagreement.

No but the Camarilla has no problem using the Nosferatu's services when they need it. Besides I thought the Camarilla took all Kindred as members?

Her hands move to her sides again and her fists clench.

I know how our world works, people die. Regardless of if he is introduced or not he is family, I really don't care about the deaths, all I need is to know if he's alive or dead, and if he's dead why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

El Bodegon
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: City Elysiums-
Jump to: