Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Fixed) Unable to blood Bond Heather.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

(Fixed) Unable to blood Bond Heather.  Empty
PostSubject: (Fixed) Unable to blood Bond Heather.    (Fixed) Unable to blood Bond Heather.  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Lines for Obeah are present and working, but not the one to Blood her. Bug or was it set this way? I think that player should have choice. VtMB is all about choices after all.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Unable to blood Bond Heather.    (Fixed) Unable to blood Bond Heather.  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:00 pm

You should have the choice, definitely, that’s how I set it up. That’s strange, I’ll take a look at it when I get home but I specifically remembered it working before I packed it up. But yeah, I’ll double check to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Unable to blood Bond Heather.    (Fixed) Unable to blood Bond Heather.  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:07 pm

I figured out what happened. It was giving you the option to heal her before you ever got to the doctor part. Normally you have to talk to the doctor -AND- find out about ghouldom. I reworked the dialogue so that the player CAN'T use Obeah until he/she's also got the option to ghoul her, that way the player has a clear choice of option presented right in front of them.

Nice catch though!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Unable to blood Bond Heather.    (Fixed) Unable to blood Bond Heather.  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:27 pm

Zer0,
did you change the doctor part for TFN? I've never talked to the doctor before ghouling Heather.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Unable to blood Bond Heather.    (Fixed) Unable to blood Bond Heather.  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Yeah, when you first talk to Heather, you cannot ghoul her. You need to first talk to Macolm and tell him to help Heather. Macolm will tell you "There's a man with a bullet in his head". From there you can then ghoul her, or in the case of Salubri, use Obeah for extra XP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Unable to blood Bond Heather.    (Fixed) Unable to blood Bond Heather.  Empty

Back to top Go down

(Fixed) Unable to blood Bond Heather.
Page 1 of 1