Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything

Go down 
+2
ThePhilosopher
faerirose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
faerirose
Fledgling
Fledgling
faerirose

Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything Empty
PostSubject: Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything   Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Putting yourselves into the Hollywood computer system.

Yup. That's all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything   Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:34 pm

what?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything   Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Still trying to figure out what you meant with this too Oo
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything   Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:35 pm

They mean the database in the internet cafe that discusses famous people in the Hollywood area.

It's possible to put yourself in there, but only if you go in and change the txt file manually every time you have a character name change. There's no way to make it easy for people who can't find and change these things on their own, unfortunately, so no linking the character creation naming with personalized references to your character in-game. Phooey. ;c
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything   Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:43 pm

I guessed it was in Ground 0 internet café, but I would have hoped to have Zer0's real name in there , like 'reported missing' cuz of Masquerade violations Wink
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything   Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:51 pm

Hahahaha, that would be a funny thing to see.

My favorite thing to do with the computers was making LaCroix say ridiculous things at the close of his emails to make me feel better about having to run around doing his mini-errands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything   Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Claudia wrote:
I guessed it was in Ground 0 internet café, but I would have hoped to have Zer0's real name in there , like 'reported missing' cuz of Masquerade violations Wink
You mean like the Mercurio dialog towards the end, when you ask him about Troika?

- geek
Back to top Go down
faerirose
Fledgling
Fledgling
faerirose

PostSubject: Re: Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything   Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything EmptySat May 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Yup yup. I meant having some of the TFN development team in the list of famous people in Ground Zero. The computer next to the JosefK computer. Or even having nonsensical emails (even more nonsensical...) in some of the other computers.

Oh man. I look forward to getting to the end to find out about this "Ask Mercurio about Troika" thing.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything   Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:30 pm

Oh you're talking about more Easter Eggs? HAHA that's a good one. I may play around with this!
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything   Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:12 am

Let's hold the annual TCI con in the Empire Hotel Cool

- geek
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything   Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Let's hold the annual TCI con in the Empire Hotel Cool

- geek

LOL an npc representing all of the developers would be there.
mine would be a baali, yours a salubri, zero an osebo, raven and aqui ishtarri and scarecrow wouldn't be there cuz he is missing Razz

Then there would be a dog named Feral, and three nerdy chicks beign Claudia, Eliza and 8people. Jad would be a setite and zoo a sign post.

P.S : If i didn't comment your name, i simply could not think of any character that fits yeh in TFN. sunny
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything   Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:12 pm

I finally got it ! I thought it was a lulz about something existing, not an idea for a future release ! Shit is it so hard to write sentences ?

I think it would be pretty cool to give info on the modders in the actual mod, indeed like the troika lulz with Mercurio :-)

Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything   Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:10 pm

Philosopher, I'd prefer it to ba a TCI con, not TFN, then I could keep my real clan.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything   Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything Empty

Back to top Go down

Completely for fun - Not game mechanics or anything
Page 1 of 1