Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone knows a good Manga?

Go down 
+5
kyoden
eye of the divine
Nachtrae
Claudia
Shabutaro
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
buzzsaw
Ancillae
Ancillae
buzzsaw

Anyone knows a good Manga? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone knows a good Manga?   Anyone knows a good Manga? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:43 am

Claudia wrote:
Any kaori Yuki (author of angel sanctuary and count Cain, god child... Very dark Victorian. Her one shots can get pretty twisted too)

Ooh, that sounds like my kind of stuff. I actually have the first volume of Fairy Cube, just haven't begun reading it yet. I buy a lot of books, heh.
Back to top Go down
WaywardWeirdo
Neonate
Neonate
WaywardWeirdo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone knows a good Manga?   Anyone knows a good Manga? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:23 pm

Have you read Shaman King? That's the only Manga I ever finished reading thoroughly — I was obsessed. I think it's great, but the ending was... so diablerizing.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Anyone knows a good Manga?   Anyone knows a good Manga? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Shaman King, the one with the samurai spirit guy? I've seen the anime, it was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone knows a good Manga?   Anyone knows a good Manga? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:44 am

Nope i didn't.. Everytime i wanted to, another Manga came in between^^ Maybe this time i will be able to read it^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone knows a good Manga?   Anyone knows a good Manga? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone knows a good Manga?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2