Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have a question for you guys this time!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

I have a question for you guys this time! Empty
PostSubject: I have a question for you guys this time!   I have a question for you guys this time! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:30 am

I need help, I'm trying to do Gary's Poster Quest and I have no idea where the hell to find all of this crap.

In order for me to fix this quest I need to be able to complete it, or try to complete it so I can fix the issue. Here's what I need to find...

1. Video tape called "Tap Hotel"
2. Nosferatu picture (Found this in Simon Milligan's Apt)
3. Jock Shot Magazine's Swimsuit Shoot
4. Vacuum Tubes, supposedly in Metalhead Industries
5. Pull Toy (I know it's in the locked room at Red Spot which was replaced by a knife in CE 1.2)
6. Library Card & Spare Name Plate
7. Throwing Star & Grenade Props

Note: Did you guys know you only get 1 XP point for completing this quest? How gay is that... I'm thinking about reworking this quest all together for CE 1.3. Me no likey likey... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for you guys this time!   I have a question for you guys this time! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:52 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
I need help, I'm trying to do Gary's Poster Quest and I have no idea where the hell to find all of this crap.

In order for me to fix this quest I need to be able to complete it, or try to complete it so I can fix the issue. Here's what I need to find...

1. Video tape called "Tap Hotel"
2. Nosferatu picture (Found this in Simon Milligan's Apt)
3. Jock Shot Magazine's Swimsuit Shoot
4. Vacuum Tubes, supposedly in Metalhead Industries
5. Pull Toy (I know it's in the locked room at Red Spot which was replaced by a knife in CE 1.2)
6. Library Card & Spare Name Plate
7. Throwing Star & Grenade Props

Note: Did you guys know you only get 1 XP point for completing this quest? How gay is that... I'm thinking about reworking this quest all together for CE 1.3. Me no likey likey... Evil or Very Mad

1. In the chinese theatre in Hollywood. After you dealt with the gargoyle, go forward to the doors, they lead into the real theatre. there you find it on the Stage.

2. yep

3. It's in that big chest in Carsons apartment (lockpick 8 needed)

4. There's a safe in operations where you find the computer you have to use to activate the hub. That computer should have a directory called safe or something like that.

5. If you do it the way I suggested in my last post, you don't need that.

6. That's another inconsistency from using files from both versions of Wesps patch. I've already taken care of that in the files I sent you. Can't remember what you really need here right now.

7. You only need the throwing star. That's one of the net cams. You find it in a side-office in Wong Ho's

Got to hurry to work now

later - geek

Edit: I just remembered what item you need: It's a squashed odious chalice, found in the Fu Syndicate. Last lab, behind the room with the flame throwers. Shoot the window and jump in, it's lying on one of the tables.

Last edited by Childe of Malkav on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for you guys this time!   I have a question for you guys this time! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:38 pm

Great Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Herbst
Ancillae
Ancillae
Herbst

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for you guys this time!   I have a question for you guys this time! EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:23 pm

About 5 & 6 is it possible to get using the console? I tried but in Gary's itens they doesn't exist x.x

I do these quests for the Posters only lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for you guys this time!   I have a question for you guys this time! Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a question for you guys this time!
Page 1 of 1