Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...

Go down 
+3
Karavolos
Feral
SaulottheGentle
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... Empty
PostSubject: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:33 pm

This is an awesome mod to play. I played through as a Salubri, and it was a fantastic playthrough.
I love most of the changed music (especially the one that played through Downtown), and some of the addons (Using Obeah to heal Mercurio/Heather/Ash instead of going to get Morphine/Making her your slave/giving up a bloodpack), more use of Haggle (Now it feels like money means more than what it was in the vanilla game), and even the clans too (Salubri, Samedi, Baali and Setites mostly).
I have to say, great job on this mod.

Also, hello. I just registered here (To give some ideas and because this game is so great), I was once on the international guest room as GentAeon, but I changed it when I registered, so hello everyone. )
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Welcome, fresh blood is alwayswelcome in our demense Twisted Evil
Nice to hear you have fun with the game. It was what Zer0 strived for.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Can I take your luggage? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:28 pm

I thought Salubri were supposed to hide their clan identity. Especially with Tremere around.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:48 pm

Dragatus wrote:
I thought Salubri were supposed to hide their clan identity. Especially with Tremere around.

Its all Tremere propaganda from what I know. Tremere became an antedelluvian by diablarizing Saulot and making his clan official. But then the Tremere clan were Doubly damned. Not only by doing diablarie on the remaining Salubri, but they're also damned on the inside by the Baali, a clan accidentally started by Saulot. Seems like Tremere (The Antedeluvian) got into matters that have completely damned himself and his clan.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:50 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
the Baali, a clan accidentally started by Saulot.

Arguably.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:55 pm

Karavolos wrote:

Arguably.

Well...considering that the history showed of the Baali before going into the Character creation of the Final Nights mod, it appeared to have started by Saulots Childe? (Still reletively new to VtM).
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Theories goes from Saulot (accidental or otherwise) to Cappadocius to an unknown Baali Antediluvian and I don't even know where else.
But yeah, it's certainly possible for Saulot to be the founder.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:42 am

There was no official canon explanation, but Shaitan "motherfucker" the baali under Mexico City... His sire is technically Saulot. But then again, in that case, the Tremere are technically a Tzimisce Bloodline, for what it's worth Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:56 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

Its all Tremere propaganda from what I know. Tremere became an antedelluvian by diablarizing Saulot and making his clan official. But then the Tremere clan were Doubly damned. Not only by doing diablarie on the remaining Salubri, but they're also damned on the inside by the Baali, a clan accidentally started by Saulot. Seems like Tremere (The Antedeluvian) got into matters that have completely damned himself and his clan.

Yeah, yeah, very nice. Just watch your back around our local Tremere. And your front. And the sides. And up and down.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Dragatus wrote:
SaulottheGentle wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

Yeah, yeah, very nice. Just watch your back around our local Tremere. And your front. And the sides. And up and down.

I have three eyes. They'll neverget me. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:43 pm

I could place that third eye of yours at the back of the head. *all 'innocent'*
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:32 pm

I could help you stay safe from the local crazy Tremere lady, that one Neonate that has a thing for explosive briefcases (don't ask) and whatever the name of the third one was if you're willing to compensate my efforts What a Face
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Karavolos wrote:
I could help you stay safe from the local crazy Tremere lady, that one Neonate that has a thing for explosive briefcases (don't ask) and whatever the name of the third one was if you're willing to compensate my efforts What a Face
And count your fingers after shaking hands with this Ravnos...

Anyway, you're always welcome in my laboratory. *Whistles innocently while hiding the scalpels behind his back*

- geek
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:10 pm

You do as you wish, Mister/Miss Unicorn, my offer stands regardless What a Face
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Tremeres, Malkavians and Ravnos, Oh my!

Erm...I believe I'll be with...Childe of Malkav. That way, when a Tremere comes after me, he can rip their mind(s) to shreds. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Defeat...

Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzEpIj8bO9tKIGiqrSYxbmCxNaQKRIdoBRY6i70l5MXfD4dNvMDA
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:28 pm

Well...on second thought, Ravnos.
Dying clans gotta stick together. Plus using illusions that mix with reality (unlike the embellishment and insanity caused by Dementation) sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:39 pm

Don't worry, Salubri. I won't cut your brain out. A head with three eyes will make a nice addition to my collection.
HaaR Huar HARR hAaR

- geek
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Kill me in your dreams, you'd better wake up and apologize. Very Happy <---Rape face
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:05 am

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Well...on second thought, Ravnos.
Dying clans gotta stick together.

Aw yeah.

Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThVccCf0otZuO9oS9m27hqIhsBw8ba3ixwL1ii_8VHrqokbugl
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:09 am

SaulottheGentle, I feel insulted that you made no effort whatsoever to even acknowledge my presence, let alone the gracious offer I extended! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:13 am

What a Face
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:56 am

Nachtrae wrote:
SaulottheGentle, I feel insulted that you made no effort whatsoever to even acknowledge my presence, let alone the gracious offer I extended! Evil or Very Mad

...As fun as magical plastic surgery sounds, Its almost never used for...benevolent purposes. Besides, all that hair getting into my third eye...ugh. pale
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:57 am

STAKE IT !!

*ravin' Tremere runz after Salubri with chains, stakes and pokeballs*

Damn what happened to Zer0 again, I mean, we're all here trolling and hi-jacking random subjects and.. :-( No zer0 approval !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next