Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...

Go down 
+3
Karavolos
Feral
SaulottheGentle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:16 pm

I didn't expect people would still post in this. Shocked
Well, I suppose that I did redecide to choose Obeah, although I dont know how good healing would do (other than what I would out lately, which is poking a person with Obeah active would make them fall asleep) other than that I can see lifespans. Shocked

And considering the bloodcookies...This might be the recent pick up of paranoia speaking, but I dont suppose you'd be trying to form a blood bond with people through the cookies (baked possibly with YOUR blood) so they would follow your will, Tremere?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:18 pm

This isn't the discussion you want to have.

*Force move*
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:52 pm

You hit the nail on the head, my little Salubri pet. See, you're coming along just fine with my teachings.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:53 pm

Thus why I don't eat them What a Face
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Hey unicorn,
better stay away from any Tremere. The only argument they will have about you will be an internal one: Kill you outright or keep you for experiments... and I don't believe this will be the kind of experiment you will enjoy taking part at. Even if it's for the sake of science.
If on the other hand you end up on the slab, I will certainly offer my mad doctor's knowledge in the fielsd of anatomy and brain surgery to the experimentators. The results should be quite intersting. Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:57 pm

No can do Malkie, Nach likes the new guy and wants him all for herself What a Face
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Ah...as in the type of experiments where you don't get paid for participation.
I've already made it a point to stay away from any Tremere.

And from what Nach told me, vampires bodies burn into ash upon death, and the younger you are, the faster you burn.
And I really dont want any part of me on the recieving end of your scalpel, thank you very much. pale
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:43 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
I didn't expect people would still post in this. Shocked
Well, I suppose that I did redecide to choose Obeah, although I dont know how good healing would do (other than what I would out lately, which is poking a person with Obeah active would make them fall asleep) other than that I can see lifespans. Shocked

And considering the bloodcookies...This might be the recent pick up of paranoia speaking, but I dont suppose you'd be trying to form a blood bond with people through the cookies (baked possibly with YOUR blood) so they would follow your will, Tremere?

Good. You are learning.

SaulottheGentle wrote:
Ah...as in the type of experiments where you don't get paid for participation.
I've already made it a point to stay away from any Tremere.

And from what Nach told me, vampires bodies burn into ash upon death, and the younger you are, the faster you burn.
And I really dont want any part of me on the recieving end of your scalpel, thank you very much. pale

It is my understanding that what actually happens is your body rapidly ages to your true age. so if you are 1000 years old you turn to dust, but if you got turned at the age of 30 and get killed 50 years later you'd turn into an 80 year old corpse.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Karavolos wrote:
No can do Malkie, Nach likes the new guy and wants him all for herself What a Face
What does a fiend want with a unicorn? Hm, not my problem, but if there are interesting experiments and I'm not involved I will get very angry. And by now I have mastered all the agressive applications of Obtenebration.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...   Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just playedthrough this game with this mod, and I must say...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4