Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steam question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tylerrphelan
Fledgling
Fledgling

Steam question Empty
PostSubject: Steam question   Steam question EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:01 am

Hi there I have a mac and I just downloaded cross over gaming which is runing steam for me and steam is running vampire bloodlines but I don't know how to apply the patches. I'm a noob if anyone has any info please help me out
Back to top Go down
tylerrphelan
Fledgling
Fledgling

Steam question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam question   Steam question EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:05 am

Also when I open version C 1.1 it just shows the background of a dark city and nothing comes up
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Steam question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam question   Steam question EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 5:07 pm

I don't have any experience with the steam version, but I do know that it uses a different path from the standard CD version.

But what is even more important: Can your mac handle self extracting archive-files for PC and windows setup routines?

If you can use the windows setup, you have to make sure to set the installation path to your bloodlines base directory;
else you have to find someone with a PC, extract the archive on that, and manually copy all the files of the mod into your game.

I don't know if this answers your questions, but there's nothing more I can tell you. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steam question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam question   Steam question Empty

Back to top Go down

Steam question
Page 1 of 1