Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas for Heather?

Go down 
+20
Marrik
The_Killer
Nosferatu's Childe
Tuishimi
Freddish
8people
redeyesandlonghair
iamnuff
Feral
Eliza
Zer0Morph
Sontag
simison
lofgren
PGM1961
Velvet
Claudia
Dante Revere
tinga1911
Childe of Malkav
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The_Killer
Neonate
Neonate
The_Killer

Ideas for Heather? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Heather?   Ideas for Heather? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Tuishimi wrote:
The_Killer wrote:
and you can still use her.

If you know what I mean. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Well she may "dance" for you for no money. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marrik
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Heather?   Ideas for Heather? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:27 pm

does anyone else find it weird that if you tell her you are a vampire right after healing her, she not only instantly believes you, but screams for security?

and that after hearing her call "Security" that the security guards immediately burst in shooting to kill? what the hell kind of hospital are they running?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Heather?   Ideas for Heather? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:51 pm

She feels the change, I guess. If you were dying one moment and then practically OK the other, after drinking blood, wouldnt't it make you sort of open minded?

As for the security part, Santa Monica isn't exactly the best neighbourhood... Must be really bad one, in fact. Laughing

Last edited by Feral on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Heather?   Ideas for Heather? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:31 pm

There is a very serious serial killer around. And nervous men with guns probably shoot first, and ask the questions later.
Questions like: Where is the bloody pencil for the paperwork?

For Heather, if you're a Malk she will believe you right on the spot when you tell her you're undead, later after meeting her again...

- geek
Back to top Go down
GabrielvonRichter
Neonate
Neonate
GabrielvonRichter

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Heather?   Ideas for Heather? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:16 am

I'm still partial to the idea of occasionally (in Santa Monica and Downtown, whichever has your haven at the moment) either giving her items you acquire to take and sell them for you, bringing you back the cash at a probably lower rate than you could get for selling it yourself or giving her cash and sending her out to acquire a specific item, like ammo or blood, again at a worse exchange than you can get. Might work as a way to tie in bringing Hunter attention down on you if they spot her constantly going in and out of your haven, or notice that shes buying and selling a lot of questionable items at odd hours of the night. Maybe she could even slip up and get you involved in something else not Cainite related, like a gang raid if she gets mugged or attacked while doing your bidding. All kinds of ways to expand it for gameplay sake.

Would save some time in bouncing around just to empty your pockets or grab some ammo to top off when you don't really need it too. Maybe even let her collect your cut from Venus or take your items for trade to Pisha, once you are well known to them. Make herself useful for something besides eye-candy and a random test of your patience when you get home.
Back to top Go down
Daris
Fledgling
Fledgling
Daris

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Heather?   Ideas for Heather? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:47 am

Why does she need to bring them to home. Fast Food is never quite as good.... Using her as bait would be so much more fun...
Back to top Go down
Ragnos
Neonate
Neonate
Ragnos

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Heather?   Ideas for Heather? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:07 am

I agree Darius, much more fun to use her as bait Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Heather?   Ideas for Heather? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:58 am

Well, if she prepares my dinner, I prefer it at home. If I wanted fast food, I'd go hunting myself... Laughing

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Heather?   Ideas for Heather? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Well, if she prepares my dinner, I prefer it at home. If I wanted fast food, I'd go hunting myself... Laughing

- geek

Fast food? Would that be a jogger, BMXer, skater or something like that? Laughing Or a long-distance rat?
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Heather?   Ideas for Heather? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:37 pm

To a lion, a gazelle is fast food. Razz
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Heather?   Ideas for Heather? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

- geek

Fast food? Would that be a jogger, BMXer, skater or something like that? Laughing Or a long-distance rat?
Might even be a motor biker. If I have celrity...

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Heather?   Ideas for Heather? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Heather?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3