Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obfuscate doesn't work?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheInvoker
Elder
Elder

Obfuscate doesn't work? Empty
PostSubject: Obfuscate doesn't work?   Obfuscate doesn't work? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:55 am

I was doing the ash quest in the sewers and all enemies could see me....i thought "ok maybe hunters can see me" (and now,searching here i found out this is true even if someone said this happens only in Ash quest and not later)

But now i'm going to find Gary in the sewers and also all the monsters can see me!! so what does this Obfuscate do now?? can hide from citizens?? Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Obfuscate doesn't work?   Obfuscate doesn't work? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Andrei created the little walking heads specifically for hunting Nosferatu, so he gave them the ability to see through Obfuscate. The big monsters on the other hand can't see through it.

The Tzimsice plan is that the small ones seek and the big ones destroy.
Back to top Go down
TheInvoker
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Obfuscate doesn't work?   Obfuscate doesn't work? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:49 pm

ah ok so only the smalls ones....nice

i thought all because even when i meet the first big one (well it was the second...the first doesn't give you the chance to use obfuscate because he's watching you when he comes down) i could be seen but there was only a small one...that's the reason
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Obfuscate doesn't work?   Obfuscate doesn't work? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 6:14 pm

Yep, something similar goes for the hunters. Some of the elite ones have true seeing. And if one can spot you, they alert the rest to your presence, and obfuscate fails.

-geek 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obfuscate doesn't work?   Obfuscate doesn't work? Empty

Back to top Go down

Obfuscate doesn't work?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to: