Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)

Go down 
+2
Bloodywolf
eye of the divine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 5:24 pm

"Sup Loic?"
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:44 pm

Nyx:

Loic coughs and laughs when addressed as "mister" by Fred, almost chocking himself. He denies.
(Loic) I'm only sixteen, sir !

He nods and smiles to the three kindred, then becomes a little shy and worried.
(Loic) Say, Claudia's been kinda weird since Thursday, avoiding things and stuff. You kinda seem, uh, "in the know", so could you please tell me what is going on ? I'm kinda worried...

He's using a very formal tone, after all, they're all adults.. !

Fred:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Duncan does not make light of Loic's concern; but he seems puzzled by the young man's mention of Claudia acting 'weird'.

Weird?  What do you mean?  She seems fine to me.  Perhaps you're just realizing that she knows people you didn't know existed, and it seems odd.  I remember when I was a child, the first time I saw one of my teachers at the grocery store I thought it was very strange.  I wasn't used to seeing her in that context, outside of the classroom.  There was nothing strange about it, of course; she just had a life, like anyone else.  

I just recently moved to Bordeaux, and Claudia helped to introduce me to some people here.  When I had some questions about a mutual acquaintance, I asked Claudia, since she is one of the few people I know here who keeps night time hours like I do.

I think you should just ask Claudia if you have any concerns.  But I don't think it is anything serious.

Perception+Subterfuge>5:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:00 pm

Pierre:
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:01 pm

Mister Duncan is quite right I feel; such a matter is better taken with the object of your concern, and I'm certain Miss Claudia would gladly answer your inquiries with little hesitation, the two of you seem quite close.

Ah! But if you truly desire our words on the matter, perhaps you could inform us of the details?
Fred removes his beanie.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:20 pm

Loic listens to the explanation, thinking about Duncan's words, mostly, but not only. He half-frowns, and waves off a few assumptions the two Kindred made.
(Loic) Nah she's not answering my questions, which is why I'm asking you... I've known her for a while now, and she tells me about everything.. He pauses an instant, and remember they've seen Claudia without make-up, so he goes on with a certain seriousness. Including her scars.

He sighs, thinks about it again, then denies slowly with his head.
(Loic) But now, she's avoiding the discussion as if she was made of jelly.

He even pokes into emptiness to illustrate the avoidance he witnessed. Then he becomes far more serious, but looking away, unsure what to say and what not to say.
(Loic) I know you guys aren't exactly part of our usual circle.. So you're part of her "other" life, like this one other guy. And something of that life I have a glimpse into has.. shocked her. So, what happened ?

Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Nyx:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Pierre :
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:13 pm

OOC:

William raises an eyebrow at Loic when he mentions 'other life', he walks up to the kine, puts his arm around him and turns him away from the rest.

"Loic, my man, We'd really like to tell you, at least I would, since Claudia is... sort of like my niece in a way so I appreciate your concern." 
The neonate smiled to himself at an inside joke only kindred or the informed would understand.
"But like you said, she's very strict when it comes to her privacy, and she'd have our arses if we'd spill anything, and well... if you haven't seen her angry before, don't be fooled by her small and frail stature, she can be a... well... real witch when angry so let's avoid that."

Gesturing towards the others, with the Tremeres gaze lingering on Nyx a moment longer than the others as he let go of the kine, "But we're taking care of it, she's just being a little worried since she doesn't like unresolved matters. She's making it seem more serious than it is."
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:43 am

Duncan occasionally nods in agreement as the Tremere speaks to Loic, notably during the part about Claudia being angry if they talk too much.  Yet when William is done, the Brujah corrects him with a slight smile.

More like a distant cousin than a niece, I'd say.

Loic, I understand your curiosity, I really do.  William is right, though; we have to respect Claudia's privacy, and that means you'll have to rely on her judgment when it comes to telling you about other matters.  Still, I wouldn't worry about it... it's not like the movies, where people with secrets turn out to be spies or ninjas.  I'm sure it's just a part of her life she'd rather keep separate.

Although I'm not sure who this 'other guy' is, the one you say is from Claudia's "other" life, like us.  To whom are you referring?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:15 am

After Duncan corrected him, William quickly added "Well French isn't my native tongue, and we don't have a different word for cousin in dutch. Oh well."
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:38 am

Fred puts on his beanie and backs away a little, allowing Duncan and William to do the work.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:28 pm

The teen takes his skate in both hands when William takes him by the shoulder and moves him, he does so so the skate doesn't bother the Tremere. He looks a moment to Duncan and Fred, then turns back to them once William has give his explanation, and was corrected.
(Loic) Dutch, uh ?.. Well, legally speaking Claudia's my mom, sooo...

He scratches his head after having put the skate on the floor.
(Loic) I've lived with her for five years now, she doesn't really have a sense of privacy as you say it, really, like all DAS kids*. Even about that other life, I don't ask her much because it seems heavy on her heart, but I've met others and I don't see the problem. She's strict as hell, and I've seen her angry, but not.. avoiding like that. If really, she just says no, but now she's just changing subjects or playing dumb. God I hate that. If you say it's going to be solved, then good, I guess..

He shakes his head. When he mentions someone's height, he puts his hand far above him, about 1m90, 1m95 or so. Loic is about 1m60-1m65
(Loic) The guy I had in mind, was.. uh.. Claudia said he was some sort of uncle, but extended families.. He's like, this tall. Not as old as you two, He says indicating Duncan and Fred, but older than you, He looks at William saying so. He's got curly long brown hair.

*The DAS are the social services taking care of children, until they can provide a foster home or something else.

Nyx:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Pierre :

Nyx hung up the phone but kept it up against her ear for a while longer before putting the device on to silent, making sure it didn't even vibrate when she received a call or text. She tucked the phone away into her inner pocket before turning her full attention to the others and mutely rejoined the party again..

Intelligence + Medicine >3:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Duncan seems to recognize the Kindred Loic is describing.  It's not hard; few elder Kindred are that tall, not to mention the long hair.
Storyteller, The rest of the group:

Yeah, I think I know who you mean.  You're close about the relationship; he's another of his and Claudia's extended relatives.  Duncan gestures briefly toward William, to let Loic know who he is talking about.

In fact, we were looking for him.  He hasn't logged on to talk to his gaming buddies for a few days, and with all of the craziness that's happened in Bordeaux recently... well, you know, people worry.  He's probably okay, but their famiy is concerned.  Maybe that's part of what Claudia doesn't want to talk about, although I can't speak for her, of course.

Duncan looks over at Nyx, who has rejoined the group, and speaks to Loic once more.
Anyway, we have some business we need to take care of, so we need to go.  Take care, and have a good evening.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Loic listens and nods vaguely, putting a foot on his skate. He still looks away often enough, annoyed by something.
(Loic) Well, both said he was her uncle, but I thought they weren't fully related. Maybe an in-law, maybe step-siblings or something along that. I don't like the madness either, but then, I'm in Arts so we're used to just about everything !

He chuckles a moment, after all, the Arts university is considered quite rebellious, always on strike, with bad results, unruly teachers, and crowded classrooms, for diplomas that aren't considered very "useful" or "prestigious". However, he said he was sixteen... He gives a look at Nyx when she moves closer.
(Loic) You look like you need some food. Claudia's cooking's awesome, I don't understand how anyone could resist her crepes.. This one blonde woman that "isn't of our circle" eats it as well. Herself doesn't, goes with her illness I guess.

At the mention of illness, the teen doesn't look that worried. That, or it's a masqueradish choice of words.. ? Loic makes the "I'm watching you" hand gesture.
(Loic) You guys are just plain odd. Ah, that guy, you're looking for him ? I saw him last night here.. uh.. Just after I came home from the tournament, back when we crossed ways.

He points Duncan with his chin, indicating he means when they saw each other at the Arcade.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:26 pm

Nyx studied Loic for a long moment, she had a good idea what the conversation was about from what had been said since her return to the group. 

...I have hyperthyroidism, doesn't matter how much I eat I don't gain weight easily. 

Perception + Alertness >4:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Auspex 2:
Really?  Hunh.  I guess he's okay then.  Thanks.

Duncan sees that Loic is preparing to leave, and waves a hand.  Later, then.

The Brujah then looks up at Claudia's window, before turning to his companions.
I guess we'd better leave now, too.  Unless you received last-minute news that we're looking in the wrong place?  He addresses the last remark to Nyx, although his tone suggests that he doesn't expect that to be true.
Perception+Empathy>3:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:11 pm

William remains smiling throughout the encounter, although he follows Duncan's eyes to the window of the 3rd flat.
"Of course, now, we really need to go, do me a favor and keep an eye on Claudia, give some subtle hints to relax, it'll be fine... Of course, don't mention that we told you, capishe?"

Giving a soft pat on the back as he turns Loic towards the entrance of the building, not too pushy, just enough to let the teen go with the flow, he put his hand in his back pocket, took out the wallet, flipped it open, and took out a pristine white card and handed it to Loic.
"If something happens and you can't reach Claudia, pass me a message will ya? I'd prefer a text message, I'm not always able to answer the phone. Also if you ever need fireworks, the good kind, I'm your man... ehh... don't tell Claudia I told you that either."

The Tremere let go of the kine and walked over to the group. Once Loic was no longer able to see his face, his demeanor changed into a bored stare of neutrality. Once he rejoined the others, he gave a sigh of annoyance before speaking in a slow and stale tone.
"Please tell me you didn't meet Loic THAT recently at wherever it was, however by where you were looking, I'm afraid no such luck."

The Tremere took off his glasses and cleaned them on his shirt as Duncan asked Nyx for any last minute changes. He took out his phone, looked at the time and then placed it back into his pocket. Putting his glasses back on, and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:49 am

Duncan doesn't answer William immediately.  Instead, he merely gives the Tremere a serious look, and makes a suggestion.

Our time is limited.  Let's allow Fred to lead us to a nearby thrift store.  Once we're there, we can discuss the... significance of this information.  Duncan adds:  A brief discussion.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:51 am

Loïc takes the card with a nod.
(Loïc) Hey I'm not stupid, I won't tell her I talked to you, I mean, I still want to make it another year! Got it. But I've gotta go buy some soda.

He indicates his skate. After all there was a reason why he was heading out.. Although it was certainly just an excuse to reach the neonates. He waves his hand as well, taking the time to give a look at the four people, and goes off down south, staying on the sidewalk. He is quite good at skating.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:03 pm

Ah! Very good then, the majority of the thrift stores are in Victor Hugo street, mainly run by immigrants.
We should find most of whatever we might need over there, I'll lead you whenever you feel ready.

Fred gets on his bike and waits for the rest to prepare.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:09 pm

Duncan, Nyx:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:05 pm

"Alright, we can discuss this later, time is short and our list is long."
Once again the Tremere walked over to Nyx's scooter.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:41 pm

Let's do this quickly.  If you have any language problems, let me know.

Duncan sighs, and goes to his motorcycle.  He puts the helmet on and starts it up, ready to move out when the rest of the group does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Havens :: NPC Havens-
Jump to: