Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)

Go down 
+2
Bloodywolf
eye of the divine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Nyx watched Loic until he was out of sight before turning her attention to the question that was directed at her by Duncan.

No change, may have a back up plan in the pipes but I have very little of an idea of what that will entail.

As she spoke she made her way back to her scooter and got ready to follow the others when they made a move.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:37 pm

From around the corner of Claudia's place a tall man approaches, Eric is coming to see Mrs. Vonigner about the magical artifact, having been absent during Neve's and Claudia's discussion about the matter he is unsure as to what the tremere will have to say.
One thing he knows for sure is that since he lost the chance to come and see the initial reaction of Mrs. Vonigner, she is sure to be prepared for any question he may have

Whatever allowed me to be convinced to let them speak alone?, I must be losing my common sense
He speaks to himself quite loudly, when he realizes he feels malkavian and shakes the thought.
Eric then reaches the door and knocks two times, then waits.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:37 am

Being an apartment building, knocking on the front door won't work. But Eric not being blind will be quick to redirect his hand from the entrance door to the named doorbells. "Claudia and Loic Durand", really. A ring on it will draw the Tremere to open the fourth (and last) floor of the building, have a peek, then going back in, and the Ventrue will hear the slight "click" meaning the magnetic seal closing the entrance door is now unlocked. He can push the door open.
As he enters, he hears someone approaching behind him, seemingly wanting to enter ; he didn't sneak. He looks like a young teen (ref image : https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img51/4369/21582710150164958407630.jpg ), with certainly some Asian origins. He's carrying a plastic bag containing some food (and a huge bottle of soda) as well as a skate he probably used to get there, and looks like he accelerated to reach someone entering his building : not having to browse for the keys while having a skate in one hand a a bag in the other is an opportunity a teen wouldn't miss.
Once inside, he presses the elevator button, and once the door is opened, he lets the person he never saw enter it first, he if chooses to do so. Obviously the kid knows his way around the building, so it's fair to think that he actually lives there.

The lift was built in the "empty column" left by the stairs.
A bit like this : http://www.ascenseurs-rhone-alpes-bourgogne.com/imgs/cage-escaliers-apres-travaux2.jpg or like this, without the fail : http://www.last-video.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ascenseur-cage-escalier.jpg ; the thing is that people taking the stairs or the lift cannot see each other : the column is not glass like the first picture, so the mechanism is hidden.

The stairs go around the lift, and at each storey, only one door can be seen, confirming that there is only one flat per storey.

(French way of saying floors is -1, 0, 1, 2 ... so a two floor house has a ground floor, a first floor and a second floor Smile )

Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Eric walks into the elevator with the kid, presses the button for the floor he is going into and steps behind the kid watching him all the time.
The years have made him suspicious of coincidences, and this kid just happened to enter the apartment building when he was heading for an important meeting, he knows he's probably wrong but it's never bad to be too careful, so he speaks to the kid.

Hey kid, do I know you from somewhere?
And as soon as their eyes meet:
Kid on the elevator:
After all, if his suspicion is wrong he loses nothing and if he is right he gains something.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:27 pm

The teen just shrugs.
(Loic) No but you're friends with my legal guardian.

He says so and indicates the floor the man pressed.
(Loic) Cuz I live there. I'm Loic Durand.

He did show a certain nervousness, probably a response to the supernatural power. He might not have said "legal guardian" if asked without a discipline.
Once arrived, he lets the man get out first and follows. Both can see the lone door of the floor being open, and Claudia standing in front of it, shoeless. She observes them both with a question mark before inviting them in.

(Claudia) Please take off your shoes..

She says so as Loic already does so, and the teen has caught he wasn't to stay, so he just leaves to the kitchen, leave the bags there and follows the corridors to a room.
Once he's gone and once Eric has taken off his shoes, Claudia invites him to the living room, and close the doors behind him to allow a certain privacy. She makes an inviting hand gesture so he would seat where he pleases, and she moves to turn off the tv (which had some musical video game running, along with some pad with arrows and stuff..). She sits as well, curious and intrigued, but seemingly a bit stressed or fearful. After all, she certainly knows Eric is older than her due to her contacts with the now deceased Thomas Durieux. She waits for the Ventrue to speak his business.

Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:40 am

Eric enters the room, looking around as he walks, following Claudia's movements after she closes the door, then as suggested sits down, smiles and begins to speak.
He tries to sound as polite and calm as he can, he doesn't know what she and Neve spoke about in detail so he does not know whether this is a sensitive subject.

Thank you for receiving me Miss Vonigner, specially with such short notice, I guess you have been informed as to why I came, considering Madame Rosseti was here last night.
I am interested in knowing as much as possible about the artifact given to the prince by Tarcissus, and I hoped you may enlighten me on the subject.

The direct approach may not be the most subtle, but is the best way to be sure you are understood, after explaining himself Eric waited, observing Claudia's reaction, for the tremere to speak.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:09 pm

OOC how come I didn't see this ??:

Claudia signs that he should take off his shoes at the entrance of the flat, and once he has done so, and only then, she'll allow him to enter the rest of the apartment. It looks like quite a big flat, with wooden floors, but impeccably neat, clean, and taken care of. No furniture is over 30 years, and even the TV looks fairly new. However, it's clear it's not a showroom, it smells like people live there : some food has been cooked, the windows were opened and closed, the heat is on...

The Tremere listens with calm and curiosity. She nods at his words, understanding and confirming his information is true.

(Claudia) I am not as formal as others, I do not mind if people call and come as long as they respect my domain...Even if it only applies to this flat. Oh, and please, "Claudia" is just fine.

She smiles, a bit shy. She confirm his doubts.
(Claudia) Mrs Rosetti told me she wished to know more about that object my grandsire gave to the Prince (she was even the one informing me that he had made such a gift), yes, but I had other guests over at the time. To be honest with you, Mr Artevelt, I don't know about it. As far as I've understood, it was an object that the sire of Mr Griffin was searching in Theodore's domain, about two hundred years ago. Eventually their confrontation ended up with her death.

At least she knows the general story. She shrugs, a little bit distant.
(Claudia) I only found out about it when my grandsire tried to avenge it by calling a hunt on Theodore, when he took Princedom during the war. I wasn't taught about it before because it was considered a solved issue (being killed for not respecting the domain tradition). I mean, if we had to teach each of our newborns about every single conflict we've had with other kindred... As for this object in particular, the Chantry always had several artifacts, be it the ones we gathered over the centuries, or the ones we created for our own use.

Maybe unwillingly, maybe unconsciously, the Tremere touches the red ribbon that is tied in her hair. She seems fairly honest.
(Claudia) I am not really an expert in these matters. I might have seen it in the Chantry when I still lived there, but like a precious collection, they're not allowed to be touched by childer until they've proven their worth. And since I moved out of the Chantry as soon as I was allowed to do so... It's very possible I've seen it but didn't notice it. Regardless, if it had been found and given to the Prince, it means it's not in Theodore's domain anymore, which means the word is out that his territory is not a place to poke around for lost objects anymore, hm?

She lowers the head a little. She looks genuinely sorry she can't help more.
(Claudia) I don't know anything else, and sadly, even if I did, I suspect it would fall under our "Tremere Secrets, confidential" rules... And Regent Kersten is very strict when it comes to clan betrayal and punishment. Mrs Rosetti has a tendency to get on my nerves, but we've been rivals ever since she tried to take Thomas away from me, so it's not surprising...

She probably means Thomas Durieux, the Ventrue that died in December, a few months ago, during the last Sabbat attack. He formed a coterie with Claudia, Laure Nolveaux and Jerome Lehin. Even if the coterie naturally disbanded once they had each grown influential and strong enough to survive on their own, they kept being close friends. She lets out a slight sigh, and confides.
(Claudia) My Grandsire is a little.. odd.. but he means no harm to the city nor to its kindred. He has left town yesterday, if it's something that worries you. He had only come to visit me, because I was victim of a strange incident on Wednesday. His curiosity was more important that his duties to the clan, so he sneaked away for a few nights to observe my state.

Perception+subterfuge>4:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Havens :: NPC Havens-
Jump to: