Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)

Go down 
+2
Bloodywolf
eye of the divine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:51 pm

Nyx followed William and Duncan, whilst on the way out she held the door open for Fred. She sighed slightly but remained silent she seemed to have a pensive expression to her and was hardly paying attention to what was going on.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:15 pm

Fred exits after Nyx, but holds as he passes into the hallway.
Are you well, Miss Nyx? You seem troubled.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:23 pm

Fred's words jarred her out of her reverie suddenly, she came to a stop and tried to put order to her thoughts with very little success.

I think we've rushed into this...we also have no stories to give Lambert after. It's troubling me..among other things.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:26 pm

Ah, but surely we must take the opportunity kindly provided by Mister Theodore lest we waste his favour?
Perhaps Mister Duncan can ease your troubles? Ah! Or perhaps I can provide some service to help your worries?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Nyx smiled slightly, she always found the Malkavian had a way of being quite endearing with his politeness.

Yes that's true, I just think we should have given this more thought than what we did before calling Theo. It's not how I normally do things I guess. I'm sure it will be fine, but thank you for your concern.

The Nosferatu smiled slightly and began walking again, it was obvious that was not all that was on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Very well then, if you feel I can be of assistance in the future, I'd be delighted to comply.
Fred moves along to his bike and puts his beanie on, ensuring he is fully set for departure.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Nyx's smile broadened and she nodded her head in acknowledgement.

Thank you, I'll remember.

Slowly she made her way over to her scooter and waited to see if William was still going with her or with Duncan.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:58 pm

"I could use my phone as a storage method, but I have no idea what these security systems could even run, so yes, either we stop by the hotel to get my kit or we stop at a local computer shop to get a flash drive and hope it will suffice. Either way, time is of the essence."

William follows the group as they made their way downstairs, giving a gesture of farewell to Claudia as he closes the door to her flat. He follows the group downstairs and can't help but overhear.

"I agree, this is rather rushed, and everything Tremere in me screams we need to plan and prepare more, alas this is our one shot to get in without the Sherif near, and Theodore could warn us when the malkavian be on his way back to the area. If only I had more time to set up something against mind attacks or vampires in general, to even the age and experience gap through other means, should something go wrong."

Following Nyx to her scooter, he got on the back, keeping an expression of deep thought the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:21 pm

Duncan listens to the group discuss the plan, as they make their way downstairs to where the vehicles are parked.  He looks behind them to make sure that Neve Rosetti is not nearby as the talk becomes less general, and more specific.
Perception>2 (Yeah, it's that obvious.):
I know the plan is rushed!  I don't like that either.  You think I enjoy acting without proper intel?  Everything we're doing seems to be on a 'get-it-done-yesterday' schedule.  Find the artifact before the Sabbat.  Find Momo before we can look for the trinket.  Find out about the missing humans before the media attention gets any worse.  Blah, blah.

Duncan addresses the next comment to Nyx.  Since this is a stealth op, and I'm probably not going in unless you find something, I'll understand if you and Fred want to wait until we have a better plan.  Hell, I don't like us going in at all.  But unless you can think of another place to look for your guy, this is about the only lead we have.  Every day we wait, Momo's trail grows colder.

I was also going to suggest that I stop at a corner store and pick up one of those sprays to mask or eliminate odors, like Febreze.  That would make it harder for the Sheriff to identify exactly who has been in his building.  We'd have to shower and change clothes afterwards, so he couldn't track us; but I think we can do that.  Right, Fred?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:35 pm

William:

Duncan:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Possibly, but the Sheriff is quite perceptive indeed.
If Miss Nyx's friend is not in his haven, the smell of sewers is likely going arouse suspicion.

Fred turns to Nyx.
Kindly don't take offense about the sewer smell, I do not wish to insult.

Fred turns back to Duncan.
And a shower might draw attention due to the sudden new smell I'd have, my clothes notwithstanding.
If we can ensure we remain out of sight of anyone and anything and use spray cans, we could possibly pass a lie, pardon my suggestion, that we were elsewhere occupied at the time.

Perhaps if someone would be willing to confirm our tale of presence the Sheriff's trail would grow cold enough to avoid worry?

Ah! But we must ensure our clothes do not bear the smell of the spray lest we are discovered!
Perhaps if there is somewhere we can catch onto a different smell?
Maybe the Fabrik's smoke or.. Lord help us, the Setite territory?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:49 pm

William looks at Duncan, "It's cold, is there a thrift store nearby? Not only will the clothes cover our scent since we've never worn them, they will also hide us from auspex related disciplines... mostly anyway. We just need to cover ourselves in enough shawls, gloves, high collars and hats as possible, if possible a size bigger than normal to obscure our figure, wool would do. There is also the added bonus that said clothes would probably reek of kine, and we can burn the clothes afterwards."
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Nyx listened passively, she didn't bat an eyelid at Duncan's out burst but she did reply.

I will need five minutes to make a phone call just in case. And yes, you will be less likely to be shot this time. 

She grinned in amusement but it wasn't obvious what was funny. She then turned to Fred to reply to his comment.

The sewers in this city are too small to live in, you'd need to break my arms to get me in there. 

She listened to William and nodded her head thinking it was a good idea. Silently she checked her phone for any text messages, hoping that there had been a mistake. 
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:33 pm

Duncan nods, thinking aloud.  Thrift store clothes might work better.  They always smell like mildew and mothballs, combined with old sweat.    But I don't know where any thrift stores are.  Do you?  We'd have to find one quickly.

Another nod follows Nyx's statement, followed by a distracted gesture.  Yeah, go ahead.  

You know, this early, it might just be easier to blend with the people going in and out of the building, rather than avoiding the cameras.  Just follow a group heading inside, and they would probably hold the door.  We could just do what I did when we left -- turn our heads to avoid a face picture.  A hat or hoodie from the thrift store would help too.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Fred:

Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:07 pm

Nyx didn't really wait for Duncan's permission before stepping away to make the call; making her way far enough away to get some privacy. Her hand dug into her pocket fishing out her phone and dialing the number before placing it to her ear. Patiently she waited for Pierre to pick up the phone.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:41 pm

William looks at Duncan, "yeah..."

Then at Nyx, "Sure."

Then crosses his arms and just waits.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 2:25 pm

Nyx:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Pierre :
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 3:00 pm

Nyx:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Pierre :
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Nyx:

After a few minutes of being outside and discussing the turn of events, always mindful of the Masquerade, the group of Neonates will see Loic leave the building, with a skate under his arm and bread in his mouth. He looks to be on his way until he notices William (the most visible of the group to his eyes), and approaches him, Duncan and Fred, as Nyx is further away for her phone call. He tries to say "hi", but decides against it as his mouth is full. He swallows and smiles until his presence is taken into account. It's clear he has something on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:27 pm

As Loic smiles and approaches the Kindred, Duncan smiles back and nods to acknowledge the young man's presence.

Hello. How are you this evening?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:42 pm

Nyx caught the movement from her peripheral vision and turned to look. The Nosferatu kept her voice low as to not be overheard.

Pierre:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:43 pm

Fred speaks up as Loic approaches, shortly after Duncan who beat him to it.
Good evening mister Loic, I trust you are well?
Ah! Can we be of assistance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)   Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Claudia's (17 quai des chartrons)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Havens :: NPC Havens-
Jump to: