Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod

Go down 
+7
ThePhilosopher
Dragatus
Jad.3
Karavolos
Nosferatu's Childe
Feral
fitting
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:01 pm

Dragatus wrote:
If he fancies himself to be Brujah I'm goint to make a guess that he rolled a Nord and joined the Stormcloaks.
Am I that obvious and transparent?!?! Wow, you hit it dead on Draggy!

I just became a Werewolf last night and boy is it FUUUNNNN!!! Didn't go to sleep until 7am.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Y u forget about Bloodlines to favor dragons ? :'(
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:17 pm

Awww now I'm sad... Claudia made Zer0 sadicus. Crying or Very sad 

Well when Skyrim was released in Nov 2011, I of course bought it, installed it, and to my disappointment it was buggy and ran really choppy. So I thought you know what, I'm going to wait until all of the patches are out, the DLCs have been released, and all of the good mods are finished, to play this game. In the meantime I built a new computer specifically to play Skyrim using the latest and greatest hardware.

Well in June 2013 I finally got the last piece of my hardware puzzle... the Nvidia GTX 680!!! W00t! I plugged that badboy in, got all the DLCS, updates, and found an awesome overhaul mod and away I went.

I waited 1 1/2 years on top of the year I waited for Skyrim to be released and I must say, it didn't disappoint. I'm addicted to it now.

I know once I get bored I will want to go back to bloodlines and finish TFN 1.2.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:24 pm

I need you to finish this thing much faster than that because I plan on using the tools for translating UP to French to release TFN in French. GET MODDING D:
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:38 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
If he fancies himself to be Brujah I'm goint to make a guess that he rolled a Nord and joined the Stormcloaks.
Am I that obvious and transparent?!?!  Wow, you hit it dead on Draggy!
I prefer to think that I'm really good. But Nord + Stormcloak is a very common combo for new players. Wink
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Am I that obvious and transparent?!?!  Wow, you hit it dead on Draggy!

I just became a Werewolf last night and boy is it FUUUNNNN!!! Didn't go to sleep until 7am.
Dragatus dis Greater Scrying, that's all. Mages...

As for Werewolves, for a moment I thought Teen Wolf, not Skyrim... Zer0 bitten by an Alpha... Try to imagine that!

Last edited by Feral on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too tired to spell right)
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:36 pm

... Feral ?

"werewolfs" ?!

Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:41 pm

Feral, since you're drooling on watching preteen half-naked male actors in an teenage-girl-targeted show, you're now officialy homossexual. I'm a progressive elder so I don't judge. But you still are.
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:44 pm

Claudia wrote:
... Feral ?

"werewolfs" ?!

Going grammar nazi are we? xD, it's a common mistake I did the same thing in a recent post.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:39 pm

@Zero What mod? Anyways I'm surprised you don't play as a vampire... ;)Now I know Nord, what skills dude, what skillz!
Edit: Two handed, light armor, block, restoration, alchemy, smithing?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:20 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Feral, since you're drooling on watching preteen half-naked male actors in an teenage-girl-targeted show, you're now officialy homossexual. I'm a progressive elder so I don't judge. But you still are.
Aww! Hush it, you! You didn't need to tell everyone!
Besides, what's the news? We have (had? Where is Vora?) one gay Gangrel already. Maybe it is in the Blood? The attraction to hairy chests is very Gangrel-ish, i think. Laughing 

@Claudia: *does puppy eyes, begs and whimpers*
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:27 am

Feral wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
Aww! Hush it, you! You didn't need to tell everyone!
Besides, what's the news? We have (had? Where is Vora?) one gay Gangrel already. Maybe it is in the Blood? The attraction to hairy chests is very Gangrel-ish, i think. Laughing 

@Claudia: *does puppy eyes, begs and whimpers*
Oh Caine no more Vaulderie with you.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:46 am

Vora decided his gf and his Facebook fandom of stormcloaks were more important than us (he doesn't even say hi to me). I'm really pissed at him for not having the balls to tell me honestly that we're just not worth that basic respect (hijacking topics... But he doesn't want to say in my face that he is quitting the RP game tho, like "I'm not saying it so it doesn't happen").
(He's bi, not gay ^^)

I was shocked about Werewolfs because feral knows his shit Wink
U forgiven Feral Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:24 am

Jad.3 wrote:

Oh Caine no more Vaulderie with you.
Jad...?Shocked 

Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 Sad-ge10

Besides, we did Vaulderie 3+ times already, so... Laughing

*nuzzles Claudia and wags*
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:39 am

Claudia wrote:
Vora decided his gf and his Facebook fandom of stormcloaks were more important than us (he doesn't even say hi to me). I'm really pissed at him for not having the balls to tell me honestly that we're just not worth that basic respect (hijacking topics... But he doesn't want to say in my face that he is quitting the RP game tho, like "I'm not saying it so it doesn't happen").
(He's bi, not gay ^^)

I was shocked about Werewolfs because feral knows his shit Wink
U forgiven Feral Very Happy
I don't say 'hi' to you either. He's a kid, will be for a long time, guess for the first time he's popular. Just let him be.
And I never really liked him.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:42 am

XD well it's not like you had committed to something with me and other people, Jad.
Plus we used to chat a lot, with vora, which is why I'm so pissed at his lack of balls.

(btw I'm not talking shit about him behind him : I've told him this straight up some time ago, several times, and gave him more than one chance to redeem himself.
I'm pissed at him but I don't plain hate him. I hate what he did to us, and to bloodlines)
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:20 am

You know, this looks like the beginning of a blood hunt.

I've found it is hard to commit to a forum, maybe he just didn't find his place here.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:28 pm

He used to, really, and he promised he wouldn't give up, he openly committed and stuff XD

Plus we chatted often and we were really friends, not just "peopl with a similar interest in [hobby]". If it was just that I wouldn't be so pissed and sad and disappointed.

Doesnt really matter anymore >_>

Thanks for hearing me out ranting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:38 pm

So in the end, the Gargoyle used the Tremere. Funny Wink
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
LOL.  That avatar really fits you.  Liev Schreiber made a much better Sabertooth than the wrestler guy in the first X-Men movie.  Plus he has a wicked sense of humor.

(Schreiber is actually one of the few things I liked about X-Men Origins: Wolverine.  Adamantium bullet piercing adamantium?  Really?  Come on...)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:44 am

Duncan.Oliver wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:
LOL.  That avatar really fits you.  Liev Schreiber made a much better Sabertooth than the wrestler guy in the first X-Men movie.  Plus he has a wicked sense of humor.

(Schreiber is actually one of the few things I liked about X-Men Origins: Wolverine.  Adamantium bullet piercing adamantium?  Really?  Come on...)
Actually the material of armor and bullet are completely irrelevant. It's the impact (speed * mass) of the bullet that counts. And if you can't get that up high enough, you can always try something like a bazooka grenade and burn through the armor.

-geek 
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:48 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Duncan.Oliver wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

Actually the material of armor and bullet are completely irrelevant. It's the impact (speed * mass) of the bullet that counts. And if you can't get that up high enough, you can always try something like a bazooka grenade and burn through the armor.

-geek 
We can't talk about burning through stuff without mentiong thermite Cool 
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:13 am

Jad.3 wrote:

I didn't know you dig animal cruelty...?
Burning termites? Please, they are wonderful, social creatures:
Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 Termit10
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:15 am

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

I didn't know you dig animal cruelty...?
Burning termites? Please, they are wonderful, social creatures:
Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 Termit10
Let me write you a letter: 'h'.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:30 am

Jad.3 wrote:

Let me write you a letter: 'h'.
*googles*
Ummm.... Okey... Now I get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod   Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will VTM The Final Nights work with the Clan Quest Mod
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next