Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neve's player

Go down 
+5
eye of the divine
Duncan.Oliver
Bloodywolf
Karavolos
Claudia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

Neve's player - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Neve's player - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:20 am

Hey, for once I'm involved in some good stranger danger. Razz

Anyway, I had one conversation with this dude, at the request of Claudia. I've met a lot of people, I've been a lot of places. I've met people like this dude before. He's sick. He will never in his head see how what he is doing and what he wants is wrong. Police need to be involved before anyone gets even more hurt. When I first read what he had to say, I had to convince myself he wasn't a horrible, horrible troll. That being said, the drama I'm seeing him cause with other people, and what I know of the esteemed Storyteller we all know and adore as Claudia, dude needs to seriously STFU and GTFO. And be very fucking appreciative of the fact that I'm nowhere near him.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Neve's player - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Voraxith wrote:
That being said, the drama I'm seeing him cause with other people, and what I know of the esteemed Storyteller we all know and adore as Claudia, dude needs to seriously STFU and GTFO.  And be very fucking appreciative of the fact that I'm nowhere near him.
Lol, and what would you do, frown at him till he bled out?
First of all, as someone who had suicidal tendencies few months back and then just fucked his promises to people here, you should STFU and GTFO.
Secondly, you cheeky rascal: I'm beginning to see Claudia -Emma?- as A.J. Rimmer. (Being her is her crime. As well as her punishment.) With one slight difference, I like Rimmer.

The guy is acting out of despair -stupidly, no question about it-, hurt from broken trust. There are no laws about confidentiality; he just felt trust, a connection, and was proven wrong. I can understand him. How would you feel if someone threaten you with loosing your loved ones? I remember what I did the first time I had a break up.

It really is silly, brandishing laws where we should use common sense. Decency.
Laws here, there, replacing one's thinking. Age of consent my ass. And I could give examples.

That being said, I hope "Neve" put this forum behind physically as well as emotionally, and is currently enjoying the company of his significant other.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Neve's player - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Jad.3 wrote:

Laws here, there, replacing one's thinking. Age of consent my ass. And I could give examples.
Don't worry. As far as Western Europe is concerned all that multitude of laws will be binned in favor of sharia within few decades. And then there will be no problem with pedophilia either. All above 12 is OK by major schools of holy law. As long as opposite sex is discussed, of course. Otherwise... Does Ahmadinejad ring any bells?
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Neve's player - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:48 pm

Feral wrote:
As far as Western Europe is concerned all that multitude of laws will be binned in favor of sharia within few decades.
Then I'll be happily called eastern-european Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Neve's player - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:54 pm

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

Don't worry. As far as Western Europe is concerned all that multitude of laws will be binned in favor of sharia within few decades. And then there will be no problem with pedophilia either. All above 12 is OK by major schools of holy law. As long as opposite sex is discussed, of course. Otherwise... Does Ahmadinejad ring any bells?
Nothing is ok. Unless you're married.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Neve's player - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:34 pm

Neve's player - Page 2 Jail10
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Neve's player - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Only okay if you are jailbait also.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Neve's player - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:41 pm

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Neve's player - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:46 pm

Neve's player - Page 2 GqerD
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Neve's player - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Nothing is ok. Unless you're married.
That is not that hard. And if you are of Shiite bent you could divorce next morning. Marriage for test they call it. Sunni have it harder. There has to be at least pretense of a reason.

All that hours spent with my Arab and Iranian friends and coworkers discussing Islamic theology weren't wasted, it seems. Funny hobby for a half Jew, I know.

@Duncan: We all were jailbaits once upon a time. Too bloody bad it was so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neve's player   Neve's player - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Neve's player
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2