Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011

Go down 
+7
ThePhilosopher
joemarra052075
Eliza
Duncan.Oliver
Claudia
Nachtrae
Sio
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:16 am

it's because Nyx obfuscates as "herself but masquerade-breachless" ^_^
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:08 am

Almost as an afterthought, Duncan asks Nyx a question without glancing up from his computer.

Nyx, I'm assuming the answer to my earlier question was "Yes;" but did your people give you any kind of time frame for when the pictures in that camera would be developed?

Now Duncan does look up from his laptop, and he makes eye contact with the Nosferatu before looking down once more.
I'm also assuming that you don't want to talk about whatever is bothering you in here, since you ignored that question too.  So we'll table that discussion for later.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:34 am

Neb:

Nyx looked at Neb for a long moment before responding.

I'm not here to enjoy myself.

She turned to Duncan and replied.

No, I haven't had a chance yet, something came up and Igor is the first Nos I've had contact with tonight.

As she spoke her phone came out from her pocket and she sent a text.

Pierre:
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:43 am

Duncan nods to show that he understood Nyx, but he doesn't say anything since she's busy with her phone.

The Brujah continues to type, but he suddenly gets a puzzled expression on his face, and looks up at Miriel.  In a stage whisper, he says:

Miriel, Table, Auspex 1(active):

Auspex 2 (active), Perception+Empathy>5:
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 6:19 am

Gosuin's room:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:36 am

William was about to rise again after Nyx played deaf, but saw Chris walk up towards the table and sat down again with a sigh. Crossing his arms and leaning back with the chair once more.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:28 pm

The Sheriff can't help a smirk when Felix mentions giving it back to him.
(Lambert) It's OK, he'll find me to get it back at some point. He's a lost cause, don't worry too much about him. I'll keep it for now. With today's technology and increased population, it's easy to fuck up.

Laure nods to agree with the Malkavian.
(Laure) If you need any help, don't hesitate. Try not to be manipulated too much against your will, that's all...
(Jerome) One's training is never finished, anyhow. I'm sure he'll do fine once he gets used to the situation.
(Alicia) What do we have here, hm?

Alicia speaks as she approaches the group. The Sheriff profits from her arrival to leave after having stared at her. Jerome and Laure give a slight nod to the Harpy, and Jerome does the presentations.
(Jerome) Miss Vanderstree, this is Felix Sommier, my second childe. Felix, this is Alicia Vanderstree.
(Alicia) Pleasure. Interesting..

perception+empathy>4:

auspex2:

Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:46 pm

Gosuin's room, spies:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:14 pm

Duncan sees William rise, and then sit down once more, sighing. As he glances at the Tremere, Duncan sees Chris step up to the table. Undecided for a moment, the Brujah decides to stand, just for courtesy's sake; although he sits down almost immediately.

Good evening, M'sieur. Welcome to Bordeaux. I am Duncan Oliver, of clan Brujah.
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:40 pm

Felix was rather silent, seeming unsure of how to react to the Sheriff's words. He probably would've been rather awkward if Alicia hadn't approached. However, with the new arrival Felix fell into the practiced bow and smile.

"Good evening Miss Vanderstree. It is a pleasure to meet you. Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance to you."

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:52 am

Gosuin's room:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:02 pm

Alicia smiles with interest and curiosity.
(Alicia) Of course, certainly ! It all depends on what can you do..
(Jerome) Maybe another time.

Jerome intervenes with a certain confidence, indicating he's to leave with Felix. Laure seems to understand her friend's action and nods in understanding.
(Laure) Since you are here, would you mind explaining what has bitten your ghoul into attacking the Prince ?

The Toreador Mandataire jumps on the occasion to indicate to Felix they should leave the girls alone. Spotting Claudia alone, he puts a hand on Felix's back and guide him to her as if nothing, whispering as they go, while Alicia scoffs away the issue of her ghoul.

Felix, spies:

Claudia seems to notice Jerome's approach, and signs him and Felix to sit with a wide and friendly smile.

Gosuin's room:
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Felix had been about to answer when his sire spoke. He paused, seeming a little confused, but said nothing.  He glanced away from Jerome as he was gently led away from the table.

Jerome, spies:

Once they approached the table, Felix gave a light smiled and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:31 pm

Gosuin's room:

ST:
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:24 am

When he saw the Sheriff breaking off the little group of Toreadors and moving to another part of Elysium, Mikael stood up and directed himself towards him. With a very slight bow of the head, Mikael greeted Lambert.

Monsieur. Greetings. I understand you are busy, but may I have a word with you?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:42 pm

With his walk interrupted, Lambert gives a glance at Mikael, and stops to talk answer him, turning to face him.
(Lambert)... Mr Horsman. Yes?

He doesn't sound so pleased or happy that the Tremere came to talk to him, but he's not openly aggressive about it. He's willing to listen, anyway.

Jerome doesn't even spare a glance at Felix when he talks to him, but a nod and a slight move of the hand on his back seems to indicate he has forgiven. He sits as well when they're next to Claudia.
(Jerome) I'm sorry to cause you trouble again, especially considering your clan's situation. Would you mind explaining?
(Claudia) Don't worry, Mr Orlov is under the Regent's watch, and I have a duty to him... I think there's something that needs clarifying.. We're all monsters, bloodthirsty, megalomaniac monsters. This, she signs around her as to say "the situation", might haunt you for a while; You're here as part of the finest. Don't go around to pick garbage..

She pauses, thinking about it a moment, then nods vaguely to herself.
(Claudia) People will talk, especially about your embrace. Jerome had embraced Annabelle, which he lost recently, and he embraced you so you'd be useful to him. She glances at Jerome and tells him; Even if you didn't fully mean to. It's what they all do, let's just be honest. So your job is to find out what happened, learn about our society, be useful to other neonates, and us, older bored lazy ones, we'll call you and your group to do stuff that we can't or won't do. You're an intern in a company full of white collars in their sixties who don't want you in their way.

Jerome can't help a chuckle at the analogy; he agrees.
(Jerome) It's hard to show you wish to participate, without seeming like a poor sucker.. This is something you can do with your peers, but not with your elders. Except in our own clan. It's expected that as a Toreador, you put yourself to the service of other Toreador should they need you, but be mindful not to give anyone the whip and leash to control you.
(Claudia) At least not willingly and openly. They'll get the leash anyway... Ah, don't get distracted, but stay attentive, focused.

It's like they're recalling their own situation back when they were neonates. They're trying to sort what is relevant.

Gosuin's room, spies:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:40 pm

Fred heads back in with a certain haste, if a more controlled one as opposed to his earlier hurry.
Provided he isn't stopped he heads straight in and walks up to Duncan and co.

Table/Auspex 1:

Fred looks around the theatre with an obvious look of discomfort and fear.
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:41 pm

He sat, expecting whatever they were to speak of to be something new. However, it seemed they were only interested in repeating what he had already heard. Felix lowered his head.
"Yes, M. Griffin has already told me all of this already. I assure you both that I am already very well aware of my mistake.  It won't happen again."

He paused for a moment, and wondered if perhaps he wasn't quite polite enough with that response.He glanced to the two before his gaze returned to his feet.
"Forgive me, it has just been a rather eventful evening, I am already beginning to feel overwhelmed."
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Mikael speaks with a neutral tone.

Yes, Monsieur. Terribly sorry to interrupt your evening, but I have been meaning to talk to you about the current risk to the Masquerade, that is, the disappearances of both students and foreign women around Bordeaux. Certainly you are busy with the Sabbat attacks, but there is some reason to believe these occurances might be related, that is why I believe it is my duty to report to you recent developments. Is now a good time? 
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:35 pm

William raises an eyebrow at Fred and looks around, appearing to look for something or someone. He glanced at his clock to confirm something.
"If there is, it bypassed my safeguards. Which should normally still....be....up...."

He said to no one in particular as he looked around.
"No? Ohh okay, no warning bells here."
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:59 pm

After Nyx returns Miriel's greeting, the Toreador smiles with satisfaction and continues to watch the screen. Sitting cross-armed and tapping a finger on her chin, she looks like she's trying to recall something, but whatever Duncan mutters makes her laugh and sit upright. She covers her mouth coquettishly and mutters something back before her eyes flit up to notice Chris' approach.

Duncan, Table, Auspex 1:

Miriel hesitates to stand until Duncan does, not out of rudeness, but being unsure of the visitor's status or preferences. She says nothing to him, though, as her attention falls next on Fred and his sudden return. He said something that has certainly caught her attention.

What's wrong? She's concerned, but her questioning lacks any intensity that might overexcite Fred.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:58 am

Duncan grins at Miriel's comeback-- he obviously understands the reference.  Still smiling, he scoots the laptop perhaps an inch away from her, although not far enough to stop her from reaching over, if that is truly her intent.  He does save his work though.

After Chris' arrival at the table, Duncan waits politely for the Kindred to reply to the greeting, or state his business.  However, everyone is distracted by Fred's sudden reappearance, and the Malkavian's vague warning.  Since Fred addressed Duncan directly, Duncan gives Chris an apologetic look.

I'm sorry, M'sieur.  Urgent business, it seems.

Turning his head to face Fred, Duncan replies:
Fred, I'm glad you're warning us, but I don't know what I can do about it.  It was strongly suggested that Miriel and I need to be here for the hearing, and what's likely to follow.  We're witnesses, since the Tremere Primogen isn't present.  I really can't leave, without causing a lot of trouble for myself.

Considering the background of his prisoner -- and what happened a couple of days ago, with Alicia's ghoul -- I'm sure the Prince has plenty of protection standing by, in case anyone decides to cause trouble at this gathering.  So if something does happen, this place should be fairly safe.

Still-- Fred, if you or any of the others feel like it isn't safe here, you can leave.  I'll understand.  Yet it might be safer to stay, rather than meet whatever you're afraid of alone, on the streets.  Sometimes, you just have to stand your ground, and face what comes.  At least here, you know you have support.

Duncan frowns, and seems to notice something for the first time.
Fred, where's your hat?  Did you lose it somewhere?

Manipulation+Subterfuge>4:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:52 am

Armand Colin, along with Eric Artevelt, enter the Deambulatoire, seemingly discussing something that amuses both Ventrue.

William:

Fred:

The Sheriff waves out the Masquerade breach issue as if it wasn't an issue.

(Lambert) A mere consequence of last December's deaths. Once everyone has moved their pawns and established influences, everything will solve itself.

He smiles openly and gives a nod, adding a few details.
(Lambert) I've also taken action against some of the.. less careful ones, by Gosuin's wishes. A new campaign against alcohol will be held for the university students. As for the travellers, they may be part of some trafficking which may not be related to us. Some bodies I know the culprit of, again, action was taken. I'm keeping an eye on the police, should they find anything, I'll step in.

He observes Mikael with more detail.
(Lambert) Why would you think we weren't doing our job in the Camarilla?

Claudia squints her eyes a moment as if she saw something, before shrugging, speaking as if it weren't so important.
(Claudia) Old folks, we repeat ourselves a lot.. "Remember when ?" is the phrase you're most likely to hear, and once you realize some of the events they're talking about are older than your family...
(Jerome) You've not seen half of it, considering tonight's circumstances.. Death is ever present in our society, as well ; sometimes up close.

The Tremere seems to agree and recall dark times, before shaking her head and changing the subject with a charmed smile.
(Claudia) Well, what exactly do you know about what you've become, what can you do, what can't you do, now ? Your clan shares unique abilities..

Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:04 am

As Chris approaches the table with the small group he seems to be mildly amused by the response they give him. Whether this is because of a failed attempt to greet him correctly, or because he simply thinks the whole thing is ridiculous anyway is unclear. At least, he doesn’t seem to be insulted by their…attempts.
“A good evening to you too, Duncan was it?” The vampire blatantly uses the Brujah’s first name in a very casual and carefree manner after being introduced. “And of course to your company here too.” Christopher lets his eyes briefly go over each and every one of the individuals present. They rest on Neb for a moment longer before he turns back to Duncan. “The name is Christopher. Christopher Orlov.” A smile hovers over his lips for a moment. “Just Chris to friends, and I have found good friends can come up with the most creative nicknames so if you think of one, feel free to share. I’ll try not to blow a fuse or two if I don’t like it. I am apparently under strict Tremere watch to keep my own temper in check.” Though Chris doesn’t give Duncan his own clan, his chosen words and how he formulates them insinuate that Christopher is a Brujah.
Wits+Subterfuge>5:
Chris doesn’t respond to the apology given to him by Duncan, his own attention shifting to the new arrival, apparently named Fred. He raises an eyebrow at the man’s antics and open display of fear but makes no comment and merely listens with a minimum of interest.
perception + subterfuge>6:
Somewhere down the line, Duncan’s words seem to become of interest to Christopher. He listens rather intently to the Brujah and observes him with a critical eye. “Pardon the interruption,” He starts, pretty much ignoring Fred, and sounding less than apologetic about said interruption. “I am, clearly, new in this domain and I have only heard slivers of the recent events. Since you mentioned being a witness to some event that included Lyle and which procured a prisoner, am I right with the assumption that you are speaking of the recent attack on the church?”
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:40 am

Mikael gives a small smile, not showing his teeth, when Lambert brushes off the Masquerade problem.
I certainly hope so, Monsieur. But since this Masquerade problem has arisen precisely because the news have been so keen to notify it, and I have been once told the news in this city belonged to us, I can't help but be confused this problem has even appeared at all. A small disturbance or oversight, certainly it will subside in no time, as you have so wisely put it.

Perception + Subterfuge=7, Malkavian Voices:

His smile and body languague remains unchanged in the topic of the foreign women.
Ah, so glad to hear it. I hope we shall soon be free of this stone in our shoe. None of us would tolerate some foreign women giving any of us trouble, now would we?
Perception + Empathy =2:
Perception + Subterfuge=7, Malkavian Voices:

Mikael gives a negative shake with his head
I'm terribly sorry if I ever left this impression upon you, Monsieur. Indeed, I would have never taken an interest in this subject were it not for Lord Tarcisus direct orders. He commanded my assistance in this topic, as I'm sure you know by now. I completly trust Bordeaux Camarilla to be able to defend itself without my presence, but we must know our place.
Perception + Empathy =3:
Perception + Empathy =5:

Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next