Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011

Go down 
+7
ThePhilosopher
joemarra052075
Eliza
Duncan.Oliver
Claudia
Nachtrae
Sio
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:00 am

Duncan listens intently to Theodore's whispered comments; at one point he grins.
Auspex 1, Theodore, William, Miriel, Felix, Neb:
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:02 am

Hearing Griffin's words loud and clear, Christopher looks up from his laptop, his expression a mask of deceptive neutrality. It doesn't take a genius to see through it and realize that the vampire is pretty pissed. He sends the Tremere harpy a glare, keeping his eyes trained on him for a full second. Chris doesn't speak, but his eyes say enough: 'shut. up.'. It serves as a warning. The vampire is not in the mood to suffer any jokes at this moment.
ST:
His gaze then travels to Mikael, almost as though he dares the other to say or do something. He then turns back to his computer, ignoring the arrival of Corrina. With it booted up, his fingers begin to dance nimbly over the keys bringing up numerous folders and files in quick succession and closing them even quicker before finding the information he'd transferred over from Claudia's computer. One can hardly follow his fingers as they type in passwords aplenty. This is not his first time using a computer.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:40 am

Corinna:

Claudia doesn't seem willing or able to answer Corinna's silent question, or maybe she simply didn't notice it, but Griffin seems able to do so. He openly ignores the glare given by Orlov, but indeed, he doesn't comment further. He does explain to Corinna in a fairly neutral and simple way.
(Jean-Pierre) Mr Orlov thought we were playing with him, when it was mentioned that Regent Kersten, is, indeed, our Regent and Primogen.
(Claudia) I tried to tell him.

The young woman sounds even a little sad that she didn't succeed in making sure Chris understood what she meant. It seems it's affecting her more than it should.

Chris:
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:53 am

Corinna scoffs at Griffin's comment and gives Chris a humourless glance. She watches him for a second, hacking away on the computer like a madman, then shakes her head slightly before turning to Mikael. When she adresses him, she speaks accentless German.

Linguistics - German:

She would obviously like to say more, and tries her utmost to obfuscate the meaning of her words - just in case, outside the Hotel, you never know who's eavesdropping, after all - but a glance toward Chris indicates that she doesn't feel free enough to talk openly.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:53 am

Going over the information he finds, Chris opens up a new screen to start a search for recent news on Mubarak. Anything he finds in regards to the feared revolutions, rebellion, and the individual himself, all of which coming from no longer than two months ago, he encrypts and stores. As he expects there to be quite a bit, he plans to take a look at that later. When not surrounded by other people.

He then returns to research this 'Hajj' thing that Lyle had claimed to be on to border control, finding it to be an Islamic religious journey to Mecca. Though well aware that Lyle might've been lying, it really is his only lead at this moment, so he brings up Google Maps to begin mapping out a potential route that Lyle might be taking, and of course where the rising sun would force him to hide and rest.
During all this he seems to be perfectly happy with ignoring the Tremere at the table, though he looks up after Corinna spoke, sending a glare in her direction.
"I suggest you speak plainly if you're talking about me there. I'm not in the mood to suffer through plots that seem to include me. Assuming this mysterious guest you speak off is me, and not a certain.....other individual." He doesn't even bother answering in a different language. Having said what he wanted, Chris turns right back to his search.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:21 am

Neb-uau looks thoughtful.

Well, I was just using the bank account thing as an example. There is much that I can do. That being said I would be useless in a fight and probably find myself in torper or dusted in short order.

Sighs

Ahh well, we all have our shortcomings I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:56 am

Duncan looks slightly annoyed at Neb-uau's statement.
Perception+Empathy>4:

No Kindred is useless in a fight, unless they're out of vitae... or unless they choose to be useless.  The ability to use one's blood to become stronger or more agile is shared by all of us.  If you can't use a gun or blade, you can always grab an opponent and throw them-- or squeeze them until they stop moving.  Hell, just presenting another target to confuse or distract the enemy can be useful.

The younger Brujah shakes his head, as if to banish his annoyance.
Sorry, I didn't intend to argue.  It's not as though we are constantly in battle.  Yet with the Sabbat at our doorstep, you might want to get used to the idea of defending yourself, if the need arises.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:16 pm

That is true.  I never really thought about it in that fashion.  So much of my training has been for more, behind the scenes methods.

Lowers his voice.

Duncan, William, Theodore, Miriel, spies:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:40 pm

Theodore laughs and nods.
(Theodore) As long as they don't hide under tables, there's always a way for everyone to be useful. Even Claudia.

He points at Claudia without caring about etiquette. Claudia gives a glance when she catches her name and sees Theodore's pointed finger at her. "Who me ?" is what her behavior shows.
(Miriel) Or me.. ?

The Toreador glances at Duncan with puppy eyes and a smirk, falsely hoping for attention.
(Theodore) It's all about accepting you're a corpse. Once you've gone through that, breaking noses, cutting limbs, not a problem.

He smiles openly.
(Theodore) There's a reason why it's so hard to obtain information, we're just too resilient. Especially us.

He indicates himself and Duncan, meaning he is talking about the Brujah. The Brujah Primogen looks interested at the possibility of taking a picture ; damn, it's true, cellphones have cameras, god... But he frowns a little, not convinced.

Wits+Etiquette>4:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:47 pm

OOC:

William cringes as he heard the cellphone glass crack, rubbing his ear with his pinky.
"Ouch, that hurt."

He gave a glance at Chris with a grin, amused at the physical expression of annoyance, before returning his gaze to the group.
"So what was the professional opinion about boobs? That they shrink and harden with becoming kindred?"

"And Neb, surely your sire must have taught you some form of self defence, I mean, not asking for specifics of course, but from what I understand, there isn't a single bloodline out there whose fledglings haven't some form of offensive ability they are able to learn shortly after embrace, albeit creative use is sometimes necessary. Especially if you are as claimed, to be a Follower of Seth. A Sire would after all seek potential childer whom would be worthy of the life... or unlife, afterall.
And it is as Duncan says, every Kindred has a natural... supernatural born ability to strengthen their body through the use of your blood, just like you normally should have been taught to blend in by using your blood to resemble a living kine."

Once Neb mentions something to Duncan, he leans in to the pair.

Auspex 1, group, ect:
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 pm

Neb leans in close as well.

Table:

I am afraid Monsieur that I am quite new.  So not everything has been taught to me yet.  My sire didn't think to impart some of that information to me.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:11 pm

Damnit Kara, your post ended up in the end of one page !!

The Sheriff glares at Fred when he approaches, obviously not liking to be disturbed, and Victor seems to be as annoyed, but there's no use, with Malkavians...
Lambert takes the papers shown, he raises an eyebrow as he notices the part of news papers. He tries to make sense of the rest with just a couple of seconds. He then gives them back and stares at the young Malkavian.

(Lambert) Well ? The story of your embrace. So what ?
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:14 pm

Felix gave a nervous smile as the mention of "Griffin not being pleased to see anyone" came up. "Oh, surely that's a bit of an exaggeration. Everyone has someone they're happy to see at some point or another. We're all corpses, but we all still have emotions."

He looked over the group and particularly on Neb. "Don't feel bad. I didn't get taught anything about fighting either."He admitted.

It was the sound of the phone crunching that caused the Toreador to turn his head. There were bits of metal and plastic on the ground that he could see. Electronics were not his expertise, but he was quite certain that it would be nearly impossible to repair the phone from its current state. He hesitated for a moment, stepping as if he were going to go towards the obviously angry Kindred.

He glanced once to the group and gave a nervous apologetic smile before he made his way from the table, but rather than go to the angry kindred, Felix immediately made his way to the remains of the broken phone and began collecting them. Afterwards he throws the remains within a nearby bin.

Perception + Alertness > 5:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:25 pm

There's no bin, but one of the servants went out to look for something to clean, and when the man comes back, he looks shocked to see one of the kindred went out and gathered the broken phone.
He insists on not letting the kindred touch something that was on the floor, and helds his tray so the Toreador can dispose of it in it.
[I'll let others decide if they want to interfere]
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:56 pm

William follow Felix with his eyes.
"He's quite the boyscout isn't he?" He asked to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:00 pm

Watches Felix as well, but does not interfere.

perception + alertness > 4:
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:06 pm

When Corinna arrives, Mikael touches her hand in a brotherly manner. He will keep his hand there unless she moves hers. He listens attentively to her, and does not seem surprised that Orlov knows german.
Linguistics - German:

Horsman looks around the place looking for a servant. When he finds one, he makes a gesture to be brought blood.
Mikael then takes quick, paced sips from the glass, looking bored. It looks like he completly forgot about Orlov's existence or believe further conversation with him to be pointless.

Mikael checks his watch. For a second, it appears he will try to explain this action to Tremere table, seemingly thinking out loud, but he stops himself.

So, Claudia. Please update me on the gossip for all this years I've been with Lord Tarcisus. I'd ask you too, Corinna, but maybe that would be for naught.

Horsman seems confortable in letting Griffin and Orlov engage in mortal verbal duel while he and the Tremere ladies discuss something else.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:08 pm

Fred meekly accepts the papers back once Lambert returns them.

Surely this cannot be the case? It must be someone's attempt to slander Robert's good name I believe.
His lost path aside after I and Mary left him aside, Robert surely was a good man incapable of such acts of utter cruelty as this implies; is that not so?

Fred removes his beanie and holds it close to his chest; barely being able to contain himself.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:50 pm

Duncan accepts the phone from Neb-uau, and looks at the screen with curiosity.
Auspex 1, Theodore, William, Neb-uau, Felix, Miriel:

Duncan hands the phone back to Neb-uau.  When Felix leaves to help clean up the destroyed camera, Duncan watches with a thoughtful expression.  He nods at William's comment.
M. Sommier is quite helpful, and polite.  Or perhaps that's just his way of breaking the ice, and introducing himself to the new guy.  Which puts him one up on us.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:57 pm

Igor pops out behind Theodore with a wide grin, curiosity having got the best of him. He observes Neb with determination, then walks around the table and approaches the Setite.
(Igor) Evening evening.. who's this one ? You look oddly familiar... And that one ? he indicates Felix.

Theodore just shrugs and signs goodbye, taking his leave.

(Theodore) Interesting stuff. See you guys later !

Doctor seems to have joined Neve and Emilio in their discussions.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:04 pm

William doesn't comment on whatever Duncan was talking about, just gave a, 'figured' looks to the Brujah but shrugs to the following question.

Once said Kindred comments on Felix, he adds, "True, alas the owner of the remains neither cares nor is present where Felix is standing."

Once Igor pulls a nightmare before christmas on the neonates and Theodore leaves, William raises a curious brow.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:30 pm

Corinna doesn't flinch at Chris' glare, she merely frowns and shakes her head, not offering a comment. As he turns back to furiously hacking away at his laptop, she also turns back to Mikael. She doesn't show whether she is surprised that Chris understood her.

perception+alertness>3 + prior knowledge of Corinna in social meetings:

She observes the older Tremere for a while, but seems to hesitate for a second after he speaks again. There's a small movement, as if she wanted to open her lips for an answer, but immediately decides otherwise. She thinks for a few moments, then speaks in a polite and calm voice.
"You're right ... apart from what I already told you, there's little I might contribute. Perhaps only the fact that the most newly presented Kindred are ill-versed in matters of etiquette, but that is hardly extraordinary, now, is it?"

Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Note:
Chris’ fingers suddenly stop their little tapdance over the key. A small frown crosses his features as he straightens out in his seat, one hand wandering idly to a pocket. He pats it for a second, then moves to the other, only to not find what he is looking for there either. His frown deepens before lets out an annoyed grumble, and sends a sharp look around as though looking for something.
He appears to find it quickly enough as he pushes himself off the seat and moving over to where he’d dropped the remains of his phone. Eyes narrow as he observes the kindred and human already there and picking up the pieces. The vampire quite literally seems to stalk in their direction, then forces himself in between the two. He pokes around in the mess he’s made, even going as far as to tear the pieces of the main part of his shredded phone from one another to get to its insides. Christopher removes some bits and pieces from it, pocketing them, then turns to the tall Kindred that had been oh so kind to help pick up the pieces for the servant. He sends the man a calculating and impatient look as he speaks, his voice holding a cold edge as he doesn’t feel like playing around in his current mood.
“You going to give me the simcard, or am I going to have to take it from you?”
computer>3, being born not in a cave, after 1985:
anyone looking at the laptop after Chris stepped away:
Note 2:
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:16 pm

Takes the phone back and pockets it.

Well it is very interesting none the less.

Turns to look at Igor.

Hello sir. My name is Neb-uau Mubarak. I do not believe that I have had the pleasure.

Perception + Empathy > 3:

Table:

Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:20 pm

He seemed surprised when the servant approached, but placed the bits upon the tray. "Thank you."He said, even though he knew he didn't have to.

Felix looked to the other male with confusion, not entirely sure of what he was looking for. The phone certain wasn't in a workable state, so he doubted there was much the other could do. The other's question only caused the Toreador to seem uncertain.

Auspex 2:

"Simcard? Is that one of the metal pieces?" He asked.

Perception +Empathy > 4:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011
Page 10 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next