Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011

Go down 
+7
ThePhilosopher
joemarra052075
Eliza
Duncan.Oliver
Claudia
Nachtrae
Sio
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:25 am

Duncan glances up at Nyx for a brief moment when she sits down, and nods his head in greeting... but instead of going back to typing on his laptop, he continues to look at Nyx.

Hey Mary Poppins.  Glad you came.  You okay?  

With a look at Neb-uau, Duncan keeps talking, answering Nyx's question before she can think about a reply to his.
Well, William is about to go get his feed on, since we have time before the main event.  He nods to the chip William set down on the table.  He decoded that chip, although I don't think my phone is compatible-- yours might be.  If not, I guess you can keep it safe, and look at it when he gets back.  Some of the pictures are... interesting.  Fred left suddenly; he had a previous appointment to curl up into a little ball somewhere.

By the way -- this gentleman with the red hair is Neb-uau Mubarak.  He's just been presented to the Prince this evening.  M. Mubarak, this is Nyx.
Linguistics, Arabic:
There are a few other new people.  Duncan glances around, and spots Felix with Gregory Darvault and Mikael Horsman.  The pretty boy talking to Messieurs Darvault and Horsman is Felix Sommier, childe of Jerome Lehin.  And there's another who walked out in a huff before you arrived: Christopher Orlov, reputed to be Lasombra.  I don't know whether he'll be back.

I'm going through that information I told you about... writing a program to find any common links between the students.  I didn't have time to go through it earlier-- not if I wanted to be here on time.  Maybe later tonight I'll have something for you to look at.

Hey, that reminds me... did you drop that camera off with your people?  I hope so, or we may not see those pictures tonight, or even tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:15 pm

Miriel fidgets slightly in her seat while she looks over what Duncan is doing on the laptop. After a while, she huffs softly, Ah, you're no fun. Is she so opposed to getting a little work done while there's time?

Duncan:

Depending on Duncan's reaction, she offers a bemused smile, as if to say, "What? What'd I say?"

She waves as Nyx approaches and seats herself, but her eyes narrow with interest when Duncan asks if anything's the matter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:21 pm

Once Nyx sat down, William was about to rise to leave but halted at her cheerful question. He dropped his head with a sigh and fell back into his seat.
"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:33 pm

Nyx had to slide by because there are many people outside of the Theater, since it's the intermission. Fairly easy.

There is no one else with Gregory and Felix.
Gregory was to mention something, but seeing Mikael approach, he worded his thoughts in another way for Felix.

(Gregory) I do have something that needs assistance ; be aware of your surroundings for him.

Due to how their discussin was held, for Felix, it's clear the Toreador Primogen is refering to Jerome.
(Gregory) Mr Horsman. Indeed, our discussions could be interesting. I hopes tonight's play would inspire me, but..

The look of boredom he shows indicate he was disappointed. It's clear the Elder is working on another book, as he has a binder full of documents on the table, he had put aside. A future manuscript, it seems.
(Gregory) Ah, Felix, customs asks you to stand in such circumstances. I don't because I have more status in Court than Mr Horsman. Tremere titles only apply to their own members, such as Jerome's title as Mandataire has little importance to outsiders.

There's a genuin pedagodical purpose in his wording, and while friendly and open, he can't help but point out details that bother his own education.
(Gregory) Technically speaking, as well, I should be introducing you to him, something in the lines of, "Mr Horsman, please meet Felix Sommier, a recently presented member of our society", to which, after Mr Horsman has greeted you, you should present yourself, not only by your name, but also by your clan and your sire. In this particular case, Mr Horsman knows already Jerome Lehin is your sire. Mr Horsman here is old enough not to need to name his Sire. I suspect the sire isn't as important to the Tremere as it is for us, am I right ?

Alicia looks alone and interesting to talk to. She seems to be thinking about something on her own.

Gosuin seems to be fairly annoyed by what just happened in his room, but he is keeping calm and sitting on his desk, looking like if he's pondering a situation and trying to understand the whole.

Claudia and Chris come back into the room as well. Her phone makes a bip, she gives a glance, then signs William an "ok", seemingly not thinking it's so important.

Duncan:

Miri:
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:36 pm

Auspex 2:

Once instructed, Felix recalls his manners and quickly stands."Oh, yes of course, terribly sorry about that."

He gave a nervous smile, trying his best to be quite polite even though he seemed a bit uncomfortable with the situation. "I see, thank you again, Primogen Darvault."
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:46 pm

Mikael watches Gregory's Etiquette 101 with delight, not interrupting the Primogen's speech.
He then waits for the neonate to do as he was told. Afterwards, he comments:

These rules might seem like a bore to you, youngster, but their importance is elusive. First, these rules serve to make sure one does not fall in the sway of the Beast during conversation. Secondly, they are the a tiny, but important, stone in our structure. Those who eliminate it are unknowingly bringing the whole structure down on our heads. For example, look at the Sabbat. Their descent into mindlessness began not with the Vaulderie, but when their youngsters began giving the wisdom of their elders less recognition than the companionship other neonates.

Mikael turns his head back to Darvault's to continue his conversation

I think I know how you feel, monsieur. Everything looks ghastly repetitive at my age already. And this feeling must be even greater after watching the same cliches in fiction for centuries.

To the comment of his sire, Mikael shrughs

My sire is reunited with God already. No point in talking about her.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:05 pm

Gregory gives a nod and a smile when Felix stands as instructed, and adds to the importance of manners.
(Gregory) It's behavior, to differenciate "us" from "them". Not that such young people are expected to understand the whole system perfectly, considering you did not have a full formal training yet. I think he'll manage, Mr Horsman. It is not easy being a kindred on the first few nights out.

It's like if he recalled something.
(Gregory) As long as one manages to stay in touch with current and "daily" events, what seems repetitive has little details that make them oh so interesting. The play was well played, but it lacked that little something.

The Toreador smiles widely.
(Gregory) It's something I used to discuss sometimes with your master, Mr Horsman ; both of us notice the small changes, day to day, year to year, but while he disliked them and tried to bring back the precedent status, I could only appreciate the new detail. I pity such existence, it must be so frustrating.
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:22 pm

Felix purses his lips for a moment, as if he were about to say something, yet thinks better of it. With his primogen's statement, he gives a nod." Yes, of course. Thank you, I will keep that in mind. I am certain the two of you have far more to discuss than being burdened with my lack of civility. I will go and make myself useful elsewhere."

His tone is rather polite and straightforward with an almost practiced ease.

Perception + Empathy > 5:

With that said, he gives a bow of his head to both his primogen and Mikael before stepping away from the table. Once away, he gave a pause as he spotted a man holding a beanie. He slowly approached, curious. Once close, he bows and offers a smile, remembering Gregory's words. "I am Felix Sommier, newly embraced childe of Jerome Lehin, of clan Toreador. Do forgive me if it is rude for asking, but did I not see someone wearing the beanie that you are holding earlier?"
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Perception + Empathy 3:

After Duncan's introduction and William sitting back down, Neb looks to Nyx.

Hello, Ms., I'm sorry, I don't believe I've had the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:58 pm

Mikael being busy with Darvault gives a certain opportunity for Griffin to discuss with Corinna. He gives her a prolonged glance before leaning over and whispers softly.

Corinna, spies, and speaking Latin:

Seeing Felix approach, Jerome gives him a slight but warm smile. Laure nods and Lambert listens with a distracted look, before letting his eyes observe the neonate very carefully. After a small silence, seeing the Sheriff awaits, Jerome takes upon himself.
(Jerome) Sheriff, Laure, this is my childe. I believe this is Fred's beanie indeed. Felix, this is the Sheriff of our city, and this is Mme Nolveaux, my friend.

Lambert shows the beanie he has in hand, before putting it into a pocket of his trench.
(Lambert) It's his peacemaker so I'll return it. The less you see of me, the better. Don't screw up in public, that's all.
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:03 pm

Felix's eyes don't meet Jerome's. However he looks to Laure and offers her a polite nod before he looks back to the Sheriff.
"Fred? I met him earlier. If it would be easier I could surely take it to him if you might know how I could get in contact with him?"

He asked, seeming rather hopeful.

"Of course, Sheriff, I don't intend to cause you any trouble at all, I assure you."
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Corinna picks up Griffin's glance thrown her way and leans towards him aswell, so that both may lower their voices even further while talking. You can never be too sure.

Griffin and Spies with Linguistics Latin:

ST:

Corinna then gives a nod to Griffin and calmly stands up, walking along the walls of the Elysium, not through the middle of the room, to get to the Prince's office. She stops in full view of Gosuin, but still at a respectful distance from the door, and bows deeply as a sign that she requests his permission to enter and talk to him.
She'll only look up once she is granted permission, and will walk into the office, closing the doors behind her if allowed to.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:14 pm

In response to Miriel, Duncan nods in agreement.
That's what they used to call me, back in the seminary-- Duncan "No Fun" Oliver.

Duncan looks back to Nyx with a smile, as she decides who to answer first-- Duncan, William, or Neb-uau.

Perception+Empathy>4:

ST:
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:50 am

Christopher rolls his eyes at the words Claudia spoke just before entering the room. "Obviously I did not ask. Hell, I'm used to people flaunting it all over the place so that they were sure you wouldn't stand in their way in the halls. Much easier to get around when the rabble scurries around. This little...revelation was an unpleasant surprise." His expression darkens a little. "I don't like unpleasant surprises. They're.....unpleasant."
An eyebrow raises briefly as the Tremere at his side puts her trust on him behaving 'properly'. It actually seems to amuse him somewhat. "I wasn't behaving properly? My dear, the little sunshine boy is still alive is he not? And I had even been so kind as to give him just a little bit of advice. Why, even during my mortal years I would've had a kid like that strung up and quartered or something along those lines. I have practically been behaving  as a saint here." His voice is lighthearted again. Whatever had been bothering him before he cast aside in favor of working the conversation in different directions. He at the same time blatantly ignores her apology, warping it to suit his needs. "Oh don't worry, I'll forgive your certainly unintended insult at me not behaving properly earlier."
Manipulation+Subterfuge>6:
His eyes follow Claudia's signaling to William, then briefly rests on the so dubbed 'Neonate table'. They certainly seem to be crowding around one laptop there. He observes the group for a few moments before turning his attention back to the Tremere.
"As for displaying emotions in here." He makes a vague gesture with his hand to indicate the Elysium. "No can do. My body's already dead. No need for my mind to attain a similar state. If something pleases me, I'll smile. If something pisses me off, I'll break it. If someone annoys me, I'll piss on their corpse. Simple as that. Really liberating I must say. You should try it sometime."
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:06 am

Before Felix leaves, Mikael nods politely and adds
I do think he'll manage. But that is the night's job to decide. Oh, and Felix? If you need anything I could help you with, you need only to ask.

Through his body languague, Mikael accepts Felix request to leave. After the neonate is gone, he turns to the Primogen.
Do you mind if I sit? I won't be long. Thank you.

The only "kine" creation I still enjoy is to listen to a good gregorian chant. But the churches around the world seems to be doing them less and less. Soon I'll be forced to use those mortal toys that bind music.

The fiends are right when they say change is inevitable, monsieur. Deterioration and desintegration, however, is not. One must be rigid on the inside and malleable on the outside. Look at the Pyramids: Many times older than you and me, lacking their original beauty, but still standing, proud and strong. "From the heights of these pyramids, forty centuries look down on us." But I must be boring you with all this talk.

Mikael looks at the binder of documents and asks.
Are you writing a new book? Can you share something about it?

The Tremere quickly scans the room, stop his eyes at Christopher and Claudia and gives a little squint before turning his attention back to the Primogen.

Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:17 pm

Gregory gives a slight smile to Mikael, allowing him to sit when he asks so. He listens to Mikael's taste in music. He even mouths a slight "how surprising" when the Gregorian chants and the church are mentionned.
(Gregory) I understand your sorrow, Mr Horsman. I miss seing old artesan prints myself. But when I see the progress, it can be interesting on its own. However this shouldn't deprive you or your clanmates from appreciating modern arts, if I may.

He put a hand on his binder, and smiles.
(Gregory) I am indeed working on something. There is not much I can share publicly yet, maybe apart from the fact that I might push on the idea enough to turn it into a serie of books. Mr Griffin has agreed to proof read my work so far, but I am not satisfied with it yet.

Sequels ? That's new. And Griffin is known to read a lot.

Claudia feigns shock as they walk in, and indicates they can move aside and sit at one of the tall tables.
(Claudia) But who exactly did you think he was, anyway? I mean, let's be honest ; Did you know he was Tremere, at least? That should have given you a clue..

She lets out a bored sigh, then frowns when she hears the forgiveness.
(Claudia) Fine, fine.. I know emotions, don't worry.

It's true, she's expressive in her body language and features, even if she's pale (not so much, because she wears make up) and not breathing.
(Claudia) It's just a lack of manners to be so.. hm.. I'll say "nervous". Make an effort, and if you do it, I'll make an effort and be grateful...

She smiles kindly when she mentions gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:46 am

Chris eyes the table Claudia motions too, and with a shrug follows her to it. He doesn't sit down though, merely leaning against it casually with both hands tugged in the pockets of his dress pants. "I knew he was Cainite. Obviously. Rather easy to tell if you know what to look out for. But that's about it really. He never told me his clan, and neither did I tell him mine. Any discussion that could potentially lead to politics was gleefully ignored by the both of us."

His eyes follow one of the mortals wandering around with blood. He plucks a glass of the plate when one passes by him and Christopher empties the contest in a few swift moments, after which he places the glass right back where he'd taken it from. Without even sparing a look at the mortal, he turns his attention back to Claudia. "I wasn't worried. But I suppose if you want me to play ball soooo much," He grins as he speaks, purposely drawing out and exaggerating some of the words. "I guess I could put in just a bit of effort. See what all this so called gratitude will lead me."
Perception + Empathy > 4:
The vampire steps away from the table and straightens himself out to his full 1.65m in height. "Guess I should start right away then hm? Make some friends and all that wonderful business. A good evening to you Ms. Vonïgner. " That said, Chris gives a short, polite bow to Claudia and begins to head in the direction where most of the excitement seems to be: The one table surrounded by nearly half a dozen vampires hovering over a single computer.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:39 am

Claudia ticks at the word "Cainite", she even looks a bit shocked and even slightly scared, before trying to get around the word used.
(Claudia) I see. Well seeing that you have known him for some time, you must have had guessed he was fairly powerful and old enough as a Kindred. I am sure your contacts with him have taught you he generally lies as well... It's very easy to know that there's something else behind.

The mortal offers the tray. Claudia signs she doesn't want any. She listens to Christopher's words about behaving, and stares at him with a semi distrustful look. She speaks low before he leaves.
(Claudia) I know you weren't worried about yourself, however the others mustn't feel threatened.. Very well. Behave, and please Mr Orlov, watch your mouth.

She waves gooe bye to Chris when he leaves.

Wits + academics >4:

Gosuin gives a glance at Corinna when she approaches, and signs with the hand she can come in and, as she makes a move for it, indeed, close the doors behind her. He seems intrigued.
(Gosuin) Yes, Mrs Ansons?

Once the doors are closed, write in a spoiler tag please.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:27 am

Nyx gave Miri a small if uncertain wave back, she seems unfamiliar with the gesture but allows it to pass.

In turn she looks at each speaker and blinks before deciding whom to turn her attention to. Eventually she decides on Neb, though it took her a moment, as though she was weighing something up in her mind.

Ah, the new Setite. Always a pleasure to meet a future part time employer.

Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:33 am

Mikael continues his talk with Gregory.
I'm afraid I'll never quite get art. And this thing kine are calling modern art looks like utter garbage to me. But then again, it might just be my lack of culture.

When Corinna enters Gosuin's room, Horsman continues speaking as he stands
Nevertheless, monsieur. Enjoyed talking to you, as always, but I have some work still to be done Elysium. I hope calmer times are ahead of us, so I can enjoy your company further. God bless you.

Mikael bows respectfully before heading off to Griffin's table. Sitting there, he asks to the harpy.
Griffin, do you mind if I borrow a blank page from your notebook? Thank you.

Removing a pen from his pocket, Mikael starts scribbling something on the page he borrowed.

Somehow being able to see the scribbled page :

ST:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:30 am

Without an blink and with no hesitation whatsovever, Gregory seems to agree with "modern art". He nods and answers alike.
(Gregory) God bless you as well.

Once the Tremere tutor has left him, Gregory takes back his binder closer to him and opens him, in hopes of reviewing something.

Jean-Pierre Griffin gives a fairly annoyed stare at Mikael when he so openly asks for paper, but he takes out his small notebook and rips off one of sheets for Mikael to use without hesitating. He does mind but he accepts it. He doesn't speak, putting it back again in his vest, and takes out a small novel from his pocket to read.

Mikael:
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:15 am

Neb looks to Nyx and raises an eyebrow.

Future part time employer? Possibly, I would have to get to know you first. I mean, I don't have the slightest idea of what your skills are, so I don't know at this time how they could be of use to me and my clan.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:26 am

Neb could see a slight smile play across Nyx's lips for a moment before her expression dropped to passive once more.

Your Clan use our services, when the hotline is called Pierre will assign the job to whichever of us has the best skill set for the job.

She gave him an easy shrug of her shoulders at the end.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:54 am

OOC:

Neb nods.

Of course the hotline. I was thinking you were referring to something else.

Shrugs slightly.

So, are you enjoying yourself this evening?
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:58 am

Duncan smiles a bit as Nyx talks about the Setite being a future part time employer.  Then he resumes working on his laptop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next