Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011

Go down 
+7
ThePhilosopher
joemarra052075
Eliza
Duncan.Oliver
Claudia
Nachtrae
Sio
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:24 am

Corinna leaves the Prince's office, not closing the doors behind her, and immediately heading over to the 'Tremere table'. She nods to Griffin, gives a deeper bow of the head to Mikael, but doesn't sit down. She stands between the two of them and starts to whisper in Latin. It seems she's in a hurry, as she is speaking rather fast.

Linguistics Latin:

She frowns, obviously still in thought about what happened behind the closed doors of Gosuin's office, and looks toward Mikael, as if waiting for orders.

Auspex 2:

perception+alertness>4:
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:52 am

*Neb looks to Duncan.*

I hope I can find a way to fit in here. I'm afraid my newness is showing something awful tonight.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:45 am

As he listens to Neb, Duncan comes out of his brief reverie and waves off Neb's concern over his 'newness'.

Don't worry about it.  You are new.  It's expected.

In a lower tone of voice, Duncan adds:
Table, active Auspex 1:

Duncan turns to watch Corinna as she exits the Prince's audience chamber, and rejoins her fellow Tremere.

Hm.  Has she been there all of this time?  She was in there before I left to go outside.  Must've been important.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:59 am

Neb nods then takes a sip of his drink.

Table:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:44 pm

The old Brujah nods with all seriousness, even closing his eyes and crossing his arms to press the serious and the agree. He does give an odd look to Neb when he mentionned having had different masters, but information about the Setites is always good to take so he doesn't name it.
(Theodore) Nowadays there are subtitles in most operas. I heard Darvault rant about the loss of traditions for a while.

It's true, but going to the Opera is still perceived as a high society act in France. Except during Heritage days.
(Theodore) Being new is okay, but coming out as pretentious because of your precedent status, especially being a foreigner. Which is why I think you had a fairly bad time in Paris, uh ? He adds for Duncan with a smirk. I stayed in Paris for a few months like, long ago. I hated the damn city. Seems not much has changed. The great advantage here is that stakes are less important, so negotiations are easier. That and Gosuin is fairly down to earth, we rose hell and ran wild together with Lambert.

He leans a little closer as if to tell a secret, gives a glance at Gosuin's room as if to make sure the Prince wouldn't hear.
(Theodore) He never really finished his Ventrue initiation anyway. You know, the mandatory stick..

He doesn't need to word the idea to be understood of what he means.
(Theodore) Basically we tend to rule together more than him and us as Primogen. Consensus and vote. We did so for a while after Helen got killed, until Villon sent in Madeleine. Now he has the title, but honestly, things didn't change much.

He leans back again.
(Theodore) I don't understand the metro thing. I know it was wanted one for some reason, but the Nosferatu lobbied heavily against it as well as Gregory. Eventually some of the public works were buried and the tramway path was decided with some people's interests in mind. I tend to walk everywhere, even with the new hassle of pedestrian zones, hasn't changed my habits much.

He shrugs, uncaring about the whole issue anyway.
(Theodore) Seems she was there that long. Protocol maybe. She looks tense. And off she goes to report..

He seems fairly amused at the direct action taken by Corinna to go and talk to her elders directly.
(Theodore) Fred, Miriel what you thinking kids ?

He gives a look at the first then the second with interest. Fred, Miri ?

Jean-Pierre observes Corinna when she approaches him and Mikael, with that trademark stare. He gives a glance at Mikael, but doesn't speak : clan affairs aren't his mojo and it's common knowledge.

Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:48 pm

Fred has been paying attention the entire time, turning his gaze towards whoever happens to speak.
Terribly sorry, Primogen Theodore, but I fear I have nothing of value to add to the conversation as of yet.
Kindly don't mind me.
Fred removes his beanie.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:01 pm

When Theodore mentions that Duncan had a bad time in Paris, Duncan shrugs, suddenly evasive for some reason.

You know why I couldn't get chummy with Villon's crew.

I think the stakes are actually higher here-- that's why everyone decided to band together, rather than waste their time on unimportant stuff that only feeds their ego.  I like that.

Duncan watches with interest as Theodore asks for Fred's and Miri's opinions.  When Fred gives his usual "Oh don't mind me, I'll just sit here quietly" speech, Duncan purses his lips as if biting back a comment; but he says nothing.
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:38 am

The sound of the gasp surprised Felix. The new Toreador seemed confused, but instantly knew he had said something wrong again. His body tensed as his gaze moved to his lap, looking now quite uncomfortable.

"P-perhaps." He said softly, "Maybe some other night. I cannot be certain of what my schedule will be in the coming nights."

His gaze did not rise, his expression showing confusion and fear, unsure of what exactly had transpired.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:14 pm

Mikael turns to Griffin as he shares his suspicion on Laure's request

I thought that too. Any hunches as to why?

Corinna quickly arrives and reports what happened on Gosuin's room. As she is speaking, Mikael's face turns more serious and cold.

Linguistics - Latin:

Perception + Empathy >= 7:

Stading up, Mikael makes a straight line to Gosuin's room.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:55 pm

Corinna flinches slightly and obviously looks confused. She sits down and gives a questioning look to Griffin.
Linguistics Latin:
She frowns and waves a servant nearby for a glass of blood, of which she takes a sip as soon as she has it. Looking back to Griffin, she shakes her head.

Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:17 pm

Theodore raises both hands as if "not caring" and detaching himself from the subject of Paris, only adding a couple of words.
(Theodore) I know Roland's approach enough to have an idea.

He shrugs it off, no big deal,
(Theodore) I dunno if stakes are really higher, I think there's not much to gain from the city ; at least things people usually want ; power, prestige, money.. But we're a rampart, the first after the front line. In that mindset, yes, stakes are far higher. I don't think we all really realize it to the full extent of what it means, but we're generally trying to play nice, to be useful, or at least not to hinder. Gosuin really makes a difference, since he became Primogen and now that he's Prince. It's really why since then, I've accepted being in the game.

The elder Brujah adds with a slight shrug.
(Theodore) Roland was too involved to stay which is why I took the job after him.

Jean-Pierre gives a slight shrug with a "Hm" at Mikael's question ; he probably doesn't know. He makes the exact same gesture to Corinna when she asks him. He makes a point to answer in French.
(Jean-Pierre) The Regent's guest, he says, indicating Christopher, tried to find some information on the Thursday attacks, over to the others, he indicates the "neonate table". He then indicates Mikael and adds with a slight smirk. Whatever bit him is anyone's guess.

Obviously the sudden change of mood of Mikael's and his bluntness seemed to attract the Harpy's attention. He doesn't seem to push it further than that one sentence.

Gosuin glances when he sees someone approaching, and once the proper polite greetings are done, he indicates Mikael can come in and talk to him.

Jerome eventually gives "the look" to Igor as well. The Nosferatu seems either not to notice, or nor to care, and openly laughs at Felix's obvious embarrassment.
(Igor) Oh sure, sure. Don't worry, you'll adjust to this whole thing. I tend to be.. a bit too enthusiastic and a bit pushy on others. I like meeting new people, new things...

He smiles widely, showing all uneven, pointy teeth.
(Igor) We're all nice people ! Really. If you need anything, call Mr Pierre. We then ask back for a favor of equal valor.

He hands out a card he took out of nowhere under his papers. "In need of a friend ? Call Pierre" followed by a fixed-in line phone number.
(Jerome) Before he calls for Nosferatu services, he will certainly call me first. We'd rather use your services as a last resort, of course...

Even as the Toreador says so, he indicates Felix can take the card.

Last edited by Claudia on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:34 pm

After entering the room, with his body languague Mikael points to the door.

Would you mind?

He is making clear he would rather speak with the doors closed.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:36 pm

The prince, after a second of observing the Tremere, makes a gesture to allow Mikael to close the door.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:06 pm

Mikael closes the door of Gosuin's room.

Gosuin's room:

Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:00 am

Duncan nods at Theodore's speech.  However, when he sees the blank expressions on the faces of Miriel, Fred and Neb, Duncan gives a brief explanation.

Roland is a mutual acquaintance in Paris; M. Jacob's sire.  He suggested that I might be happier in Bordeaux.

Auspex 2:

Duncan turns back to Theo, and adds a comment.
I'd rather be on the ramparts than bored to death, I suppose.  It's not boring here; I'll say that.

The young Brujah turns his gaze to the room, seeing all of the people here.
There are a few people I didn't meet the other night, when I presented myself.  I'll have to correct that tonight.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:02 am

Fred raises his eyebrows as Duncan explains.
Ah! Was he correct in his assertion, by chance?

Fred smiles slightly and has a hopeful look, he's put the beanie back on by now too by the by.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:04 am

Duncan thinks about Fred's question for a moment, and then nods.

Yes, he was.  My situation has improved.  In fact, there is potential for further improvement.  We'll have to wait and see how things turn out.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:10 am

Fred's smile broadens.
I'm happy to hear that, I'd be delighted to further increase your comfort in the city if able.

Fred falls silent again, but his smile remains and takes quite a while to lessen, presuming no one cares to party crash it within the next ten or so minutes.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:53 am

Duncan:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:04 am

Nyx pulled up and allowed william to get off before she parked the scooter.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:09 am

William hops off the bike and waits for Nyx to park and catch up before entering the Theatre. Waves at the ghoul as usual and takes out his phone as he ascends the stairs, if Nyx is walking close he'll whisper: "Maybe I should run in all erratic, only to calm down right at Duncan's table like nothing happened and freak out the older vamps who remember me from the Lupin's visit."
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:16 am

Nyx is quick to catch up with William, she shifts her satchel slightly and laughs quietly.

That sounds like fun. Won't you get in trouble for that though?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:22 am

William snorts.
"When am I not in trouble?"

Once they entered the theater's Déambulatiore, he makes his way towards the neonate's table.
"Gentlemen," motioning to Miriel, "lady," and Theodore, "Primogen."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:25 am

Gosuin's room:

Duncan:

Theodore gives a "look" at Duncan when he states Roland's status, and makes the "I see what you did there" face, smiling.
(Theodore) At least here there are things to do and we're a very broad and accepting community, at least as far as the Brujah are concerned! I'm still your boss y'all tho.

The Brujah Elder shrugs when meeting others are concerned.
(Theodore) Many don't all show up and many don't really get social.

He waves "hello" to William and Nyx when they're back.
(Theodore) Roadtrip ?

A glance around will allow the others to notice that Armand and Eric, who sat together, seem to be observing the "neonate table". They look interested and curious, mostly because they seem to recognize anyone else than Theodore and Fred.

Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:30 am

Nyx followed him but she walked a bit slower, her pace maybe two steps behind William. She doesn't really say anything allowing William to do the talking for a bit but does politely incline her head to Theo in greeting to his wave.

Her attention is quickly diverted to Armand and Eric she openly observes the pair but does nothing else, she seems slightly curious but doesn't approach them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theatre - Déambulatoire Monday March 28th 2011
Page 23 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next