Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011

Go down 
+7
joemarra052075
LordNoir
Claudia
Karavolos
Bloodywolf
eye of the divine
ThePhilosopher
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 10:27 am

Neb takes a moment and adjusts his suit.  Slowly he rises to his feet.  Facing the stage directly he addresses the crowd.

I am new here but I would appreciate your indulgence for a moment.  I would actually advise life for this man.  There is much more that can be learned from a live servant, than a pile of ash.  If he proves, unmanageable he can always be dealt with at that time, but I think he will realize that it will be in his best interest to do as we wish.

Neb looks down at the still form with disdain, then slowly takes his seat again.

Claudia, Emilio, Spies:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 5:48 am

Nyx listened with interest to what Neb had to say, letting him take his seat without comment before speaking again.

Besides, death is final. All we have to go on is faith that we will be punished there's no certainty in that. If you want to truly punish him keep him alive, and keep him apart from her.

She gestures with her head towards Vanderstree at the word her.

Perception > 2 + knowledge of when Nyx was presented:
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:47 pm

William's eyebrow twitches slightly at a comment Griffin made to Corinna but otherwise remained smiling, he gazed at Nyx and Neb.

Griffin, Anson, Spies (perception +4):

Refocusing his eyes on his Clansmates.

Griffin, Anson, Spies (perception +4):
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 5:58 pm

The Gangrel Primogen sets his eyes on the standing Setite, squinting his eyes to be able to see him. He makes a vague nod to make sure everyone understand he has heard. The other Primogen seem fairly attentive as well. More mumbles raise in the room, triggering some discussion. Nyx's words seem to attract just as much attention.

Claudia seems to agree quite a lot with Neb's words, but she doesn't stand or comment on it until he sits back. Emilio shows less emotion or open agreement.

Neb, Emilio, Claudia, spies:

Alicia's quick to answer back to Nyx with a fairly ticked off voice.
(Alicia) He's been away for over thirty years, rat-harlot, if you think that's punishment. Our relationship is void and obsolete just like our bond should be.

She turns a bit to move away from Lambert, whom she noticed, but the Malkavian Sheriff follows with a creepy smile. He even participates in the conversation.
(Lambert) That can be solved, mrs "I sleep with the Sabbat". You may have fought with us, but you still betrayed us by your mere existence. You're next up.

The Toreador freezes in fear at the threatening and serious voice the Malkavian took to raise what was thought at some point by most kindred present. The mumbles seem fairly in favor of judging the Harpy as well. Gosuin taps his feet on the stage enough to get people's attention and divert the subject back to the current affairs.
(Gosuin) Focus, Kindred, focus.

Duncan stands as well once Gosuin has spoken, waits a moment, polite enough, before speaking as well, in quite a firm and audible voice.
(Duncan) Like my Primogen, I will have to advocate for his execution. Not only he has trespassed Domain, but he did so willingly, in a place well-known for being a Domain. Ignorance isn't even remotely an excuse.

The Brujah sits once he has finished. Xavier speaks up as well.
(Xavier) Death is the only sane choice, kindred. "Life" would only encourage risky behavior and earn ourselves some needless backlash. Let's cut this head in case he goes and opens everything up.

Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Nyx observed and listened passively, allowing Alicia to finish her rant before responding.  

Firstly,  I was never a prostitute Ms Vanderstree, and secoundly my specialty was never animalism. So your assessment of me is highly inaccurate.

It was obvious Nyx had been called much worse in the past and there was no offense taken by the Nosferatu as she was openly smiling because she had elicited such a reaction.

She observed Lambert with mild interest as he took over, whatever her feelings she didn't show them.

The Nosferatu didn't add further to her point but obviously she had already taken into consideration that the bond had broken and was playing on something else for the punishment she had suggested.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 5:14 pm

William doesn't really have anything to add.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Corinna watches Alicia and Lambert on stage, with a disapproving look on her face. Whether that's due to how clumsily the Sheriff is threatening her or something else is unclear. She gives a look to her clanmates, but stays silent, before briefly looking up to where Mikael is situated. Over the next few minutes, she throws the occasional glance his way, as if waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:51 pm

Alicia and Lambert aren't on stage per se, they're next to it, in one of the aisles of the Theater.
The Toreador Harpy just glares at Nyx after her words but she doesn't risk answering the Nosferatu.

Mikael is standing, in front of the balcony, and doesn't speak yet, even if it's clear he disagrees with the message Lyle Kersten "left" behind.

Griffin leans to William and Corinna once some silence happens, to answer the neonate's words.

Corinna, William, spies:

Corinna:

Jerome whispers back to Felix after having been extremely attentive to his peers words.
Felix, spies:

Eventually, Franz speaks up as well to give his opinion.
(Franz) Death. He launched an attack on Brujah Domain, and it's not like that Domain is held secret to anyone. Kill him to break the bond, then bond the Harpy so she wouldn't go back to some other sneaky bastard's throat.

Eric stands and speaks after Franz with a more posed, calm voice.
(Eric) If I may. For those who I haven't met before, my name is Eric Artevelt, of the Ventrue clan. While I live in Toulouse, I have business here and come by often enough. I would advocate for Death as well, should he be set free he will be a hazard not only to Bordeaux, but to every other city around. The Camarilla would certainly dislike such a.. scruffiness from this Praxis.

Claudia and Emilio whisper back to Neb something, while others mumble as well.
Neb, Emilio, Claudia, spies:
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:58 am

Neb leans in close to Claudia but allows his voice to carry just a hair.

The one in question may prove useful, but someone who would willingly bond themselves to the Sabbat voice drips with disdain, that sort of person is not someone I would want at my back.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:34 am

William's face looks deep in thought after the last vote.

Perception+auspex +4, Spies, Corinna, Pierre:

He turned his attention to his colleagues.

Perception+auspex +4, Spies, Corinna, Pierre:
Back to top Go down
LordNoir
Elder
Elder
LordNoir

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:08 pm

Felix's eyes watched those on the stage as well as those giving their opinions. He seemed focused on the matter until he glanced to Jerome and gave a light smile before he leaned close.

Jerome; spies:

The neonate's features showed his worry. His attention soon turned to the group of Tremere, particularly M. Griffin, probably out of habit more than anything else.

Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:35 pm

Whilst everyone was focusing on the new speaker Nyx moved closer to the back unobtrusively. She perched herself on the back of one of the chairs, feet maintaining her and her knees bent with her elbows resting on them as she crouched on the backrest.

She waited for him to finish speaking before chiming in again.

Colour me fucking stupid, but I thought this was the decision of the locals who's voices would be heard through their Primogen. If that ain't the case any more why the fuck are we still here? Just cut off his fucking head if that's the plan because this is a waste of time otherwise.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 9:35 pm

Neb leans in to Claudia and once again whispers in a manner to loud.

I don't know about it being a waste of time. It has certainly shed a light on a member of the court with very questionable loyalties. I say that alone makes it worth the time.
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Neb pulls out his phone and begins typing on it.

Text Message, Nyx (number scrambler encryption running):
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:14 am

Wordlessly Nyx pulled the phone out of her pocket and inspected the screen with idle curiosity. She typed out her reply not really looking at the screen as she typed.

Text message - Neb :
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:23 am

Text message, Nyx:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:26 am

text message - Neb:
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:33 am

Text Nyx:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:14 am

text message - Neb :
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:31 am

Text Nyx:

whisppers Emilio, Claudia, Spies:

Neb rises to his feet.. I beg your indulgence again. After what I have just learned I must strongly recommend that he live. We need to find out what secrets he forced her to tell and what things he had her do.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 1:52 pm

Jerome listens to his childe, sharing a few grave nods at his words. He generally agrees with his words and completes them with a slight faint smile.
Felix, spies:

The Toreador looks away when Nyx speaks out, eyes widened by surprise. Eric Artevelt just shrugs at her words.
(Eric) I have voiced my concern to my Primogen. You are to know of clan networking, aren't you?

The Prince gives a tap to the floor to shut down that subject.
(Gosuin) Considering the harbor nature of our city, hearing foreign voices has its use.

Griffin nods to Corinna and William, hearing the comments given in public, but he dismisses the later's words.
Corinna, William, spies:

Whispers arise at Neb's words. The Sheriff is quick to catch Alicia by the arm. Her body language clearly read she was afraid to be lynched. There are even a few not-so-polite words about sleeping with the enemy that are overheard above the fairly low din.
Neb, Emilio, Claudia, focused spies:

Henri Bowens, witnessing how the situation is turning, gives a glance to his fellow Primogen. Theodore has jumped off to calm down a few more loud voices, while Gosuin is clearly taking mental notes on who has said what up to his abilities. Victor approached Gregory to whisper to him some words. Doctor has, as well, disappeared from the stage.

The Gangrel Primogen clears his throat and claps to create a brief silence, which he uses to talk.

(Henri) I wish to hold my vote until the information we need are found out and made public.

Armand Colin chuckles and talks back to Eric, visibly appreciating the turn of event. Gosuin approaches and grabs Vonzel by the cloth, visibly whispering to him, before standing.
(Gosuin) He will keep his head until we find out more about this. Sheriff, please interrogate Mrs Vanderstree and find out what has leaked. He pauses an instant, as if thinking about something. Mrs Nolveaux and Mr Wolvenheart will be your witnesses as to ensure no harm or lies are said.

Alicia rants out, trying to get out from the Malkavian's grip.
(Alicia) What the hell, I am a victim!

Gosuin signs her off, and the Sheriff drags her to the Theater's wings.

Horsman looks satisfied on the balcony, both hands on the guard-rail, but he's observing with detail.

Doctor's hand takes place on Nyx's arm to get her attention.

Nyx, spies:
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Text, Nyx:

Claudia, Emilio, focused spies:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:31 pm

William, surprised at the inclusion of himself at the events, froze for a moment, just blinking, before realizing the sheriff was already making it's way towards the presumed interrogation chambers.

He looked at his clan members, "Excuse me..." Jumping up while grabbing his cane from it's resting location against a nearby chair, he half hobbled half speed walked after the Malkavian with a rapid tap tap tap from his cane. Despite his hurried look, a smile formed on his face. Once he caught up to the pair, looking around for Mrs Nolveaux, he slowed to a regular speed and remained a few paces behind.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:17 am

Nyx observed passively hands toying with her phone as she maintained her balance. When the next text comes through she looks at it.

Neb text message:

When Doctor touches her she puts the phone away and turns to look at him. His words make her smile.

Doctor & spies:
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:41 am

Text, Nyx:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011   Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theatre - Playroom Monday March 28th 2011
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next