Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

that OTHER patch

Go down 
+3
Childe of Malkav
Karavolos
malak
7 posters
AuthorMessage
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 3:28 pm

did someone give Antitribu a blood bag or something? I thought they had bit the big one.
For anyone watching them, they are '30% done' with private beta testing, whatever that means.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:56 pm

It's all on the forums. They're beta testing and cleaning out bugs etc.
The Ravnos are (most likely) nolonger on the rooster cuz they were unsatisfied with Chimerstry; sad I r.

They say they will roll out discipline videos soon and the rest is for time to tell.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Hm, they have promiised to deliver something "soon" for about 5 years now... I've stopped watching their progress reports about 4 years ago, and decided to internally call it "Godot" Mod. Sleep 

geek 
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:15 pm

Godot, as in Becketts play?
I just thought they had died (literally). Hmm, if something comes out before I ash out, it might be good.
that said, much like with bloodlines itself, better an unfinished product than no product.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:06 pm

malak wrote:
Godot, as in Becketts play?
Right, that Godot. Though I didn't know that the lone wolf writes for the theatre. study  scratch 
Quote :
I just thought they had died (literally). Hmm, if something comes out before I ash out, it might be good.
that said, much like with bloodlines itself, better an unfinished product than no product.
Be careful, I've recently forged found a piece of the book of Nod that states their release as a certain sign of Gehenna.

geek 
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 11:07 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Right, that Godot. Though I didn't know that the lone wolf writes for the theatre. study  scratch 
geek 

was drinking when I read that. Note to everyone: moonshine makes for a HORRIBLE nasal rinse.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 4:00 am

You know you shouldn't read this forum while feeding. You could accidentally get some of your vitae into the blooddoll and create a ghoul you don't want...

geek 
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:31 pm

There is a very simple solution for that.  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:55 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
You could accidentally create a ghoul you don't want...

geek 

Mistress never told me I could do that!

but then I would have to share . . .
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:07 pm

30% done with development perhaps. They may finish right around the time World of Darkness MMO is released. (circa 2030)
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:12 am

Zer0, the WoD MMO has been canceled. It's not coming out at all.

Then again, the statement that the two are coming out at the same time might still hold true.  tongue 
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:44 am

I always said I had more faith in Antitribu than in the WoD O
/le sad

I hope they'll allow other modders to use whatever they built for their own mods as long as credit is given tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:53 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Zer0, the WoD MMO has been canceled. It's not coming out at all.

Then again, the statement that the two are coming out at the same time might still hold true. tongue

HAHA Agreed! Laughing

Claudia wrote:
I always said I had more faith in Antitribu than in the WoD O
/le sad

I hope they'll allow other modders to use whatever they built for their own mods as long as credit is given tho Smile

I hope so too, they had some cool skins and I especially liked the fact that they figured out how to make the bosses use ranged disciplines.
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 2:32 pm

Thin Bloods running amok,
Americans protesting protests,
A solar eclipse on March 20th,
16 day countdown on Antitribus site.

Gehenna?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:20 pm

In sixteen days + delay, yes.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Website just says they're spending the next 16 days cleaning up the website, not releasing Antitribu. They haven't updated ModDB in over a year. I still think it's going to be released when WoD MMO is released.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:15 pm

That means never, no? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:37 pm

Feral wrote:
That means never, no? Suspect

that OTHER patch 0cf2a1548c7caeea095749b71e42f76422af0e5d4b4e3667715b8126f2a8fc4f
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:15 pm

I have little hope for them.
On a different note, did RavaFX always own them? I know RavaFX recently acquired the Vaulderie team(since the Cease and Desist), but I was not aware of their involvement with Antitribu.
Is RavaFX simply buying up all the Bloodlines modders? Malkav? Zero? Are you going to disappear into DOTA2s dev team?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:36 pm

malak wrote:
I have little hope for them.
On a different note, did RavaFX always own them? I know RavaFX recently acquired the Vaulderie team(since the Cease and Desist), but I was not aware of their involvement with Antitribu.
Is RavaFX simply buying up all the Bloodlines modders? Malkav? Zero? Are you going to disappear into DOTA2s dev team?

It was my understanding that RavaFX is not a real company but Mv.c9's personal project disguised to be something bigger. I could be wrong about that, but any project that Marvin supported in any way, he slaps RavaFX on.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:42 am

I have never heard of RavaFX. And in any case, while I certainly work with Wesp, Zer0, and Burgermeister, ultimately my mod will be MY mod.

And while the release of Antitribu is a certain sign of Gehenna, I think we still have plenty of time...
My urge to rise from torpor isn't bigger than last week. And my hunger is also under control. I'm still capable of surviving on humans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

that OTHER patch Empty
PostSubject: Re: that OTHER patch   that OTHER patch Empty

Back to top Go down

that OTHER patch
Page 1 of 1