Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samedi issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitzkriegfrost
Fledgling
Fledgling
Blitzkriegfrost

Samedi issues Empty
PostSubject: Samedi issues   Samedi issues EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:41 pm

Okay, so I love this mod so much that I honestly can't go back to playing "Bloodlines", since "The Final Nights" is so awesome. I just tried Wesp's new 9.0 patch, and I liked it but it wasn't as good as "The Final Nights". This mod is awesome and Zer0Morph, you deserve an award. I don't know when/if I should expect version 1.3, but I am excited to see the future of this amazing version of the greatest video game ever made.

That being said though, I do have an issue with the Samedi. In Hollywood, EVERY human runs in terror when my Samedi approaches (including important NPCs, this has made certain quests impossible). I've taken a break with my Samedi and have recently been playing a Setite, so I haven't tested this theory yet, but I foresee Isaac's courier running away and my character not being able to speak with him (and subsequently, not being able to progress in the story). Is this bug common/known and can anything be done about it?

But other than that and a Setite skin issue (with Serpentis), I literally have to say that your mod is the greatest entertainment story/media/thing I have encountered in my life. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

Samedi issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samedi issues   Samedi issues EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:02 pm

yeah, some side quests can't be done. If I recall correctly, this was to prevent the break in immersion from having everyone you could possibly want to to talk to accept you as a burn victim or bdsm fanatic. (as if Nossies would ever be confused with them, *sigh*). That said, all plot quests can be done successfully. They just may you to know what you need to do first.
TLDR: It's intentional. Game can still be won. Isaacs messenger may run away(I can't remember), but you can still walk up to Isaac and talk to him.
Back to top Go down

Samedi issues
Page 1 of 1