Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fixed locked doors in temple for Ming Xiao ending

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Fixed locked doors in temple for Ming Xiao ending Empty
PostSubject: Fixed locked doors in temple for Ming Xiao ending   Fixed locked doors in temple for Ming Xiao ending EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:53 pm

When I played as a Samedi, I encountered this bug where the doors wouldn't unlock in the temple to get back in the cab. I looked and it turns out someone put a logic_timer in the map that would refire the Set Temple State script which would relock the doors. So they were unlocking when talking to Ming Xiao, then relocking when you walked out.

Grrrr, hate stuff like that. Oh well, it's fixed.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Fixed locked doors in temple for Ming Xiao ending   Fixed locked doors in temple for Ming Xiao ending EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:01 am

I don't even understand why they would put that in there? what purpose should it have served?
scratch
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Fixed locked doors in temple for Ming Xiao ending   Fixed locked doors in temple for Ming Xiao ending EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:12 am

Zer0, is this a TFN bug only, or must I check this too?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Fixed locked doors in temple for Ming Xiao ending   Fixed locked doors in temple for Ming Xiao ending EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:19 pm

I'm not sure if this is a bug for just TFN or not so I'd check it. For me, it was located all the way down at the bottom of the unpacked map file. It was a logic_timer that fired in 1 second, you can't miss it.

Malak,

I'm not sure why it was put in there but when I removed it, everything began working again. Took me almost 2 hours to figure out why it was happening. Grrrr... lol
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Fixed locked doors in temple for Ming Xiao ending   Fixed locked doors in temple for Ming Xiao ending EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:08 pm

The only timers I found on the temple maps are the ones I placed myself. So it's probably something wesp fixed after you have stopped upgrading.
Anyway it's not a serious bug. Who is stupid enough to play the Ming Xiao ending? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Fixed locked doors in temple for Ming Xiao ending   Fixed locked doors in temple for Ming Xiao ending EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:10 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Anyway it's not a serious bug. Who is stupid enough to play the Ming Xiao ending?

HAHA! Me?!?! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixed locked doors in temple for Ming Xiao ending   Fixed locked doors in temple for Ming Xiao ending Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixed locked doors in temple for Ming Xiao ending
Page 1 of 1