Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beta Testing 1.4 Sign-up Sheet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Beta Testing 1.4 Sign-up Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Beta Testing 1.4 Sign-up Sheet   Beta Testing 1.4 Sign-up Sheet EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 2:15 pm

It's about that time where I'm going to need a few volunteers to help me beta test TFN 1.4. Here's how it will work, you send me a private message if you're interested and I will let you know by Friday, December 11th. If you are chosen, I will send you a link to TFN 1.4 Beta.zip. Here's some rules and what you'll need to participate.

1. I'm only picking a few people and they need to be people I know, trusted members who've been around awhile.
2. Under NO circumstances can you share TFN 1.4 with ANYONE.
3. You will need a clean copy of Bloodlines without any patches or mods. You will want to install TFN 1.3 on top of your clean copy, then run the 1.3.1 patch on top of it. After that, you can copy/paste the 1.4.zip contents over it. I'm doing it this way so I don't have to package a huge file.
4. We're testing all of the new features in 1.4 but if you see any miscellaneous bugs, please report them.

I'm doing something a little different this time in regards to reporting bugs. Please report ALL bugs in this section but only report bugs that you can replicate. If you can't replicate it over and over, don't report it as a bug!

Feel free to talk about 1.4 with everyone, but give the files to nobody.

You have from right now until Friday, December 11th to send me a message for testing, and yes your name will be in the credits of the game as a thank you for doing this. Smile

Last edited by Zer0Morph on Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing 1.4 Sign-up Sheet   Beta Testing 1.4 Sign-up Sheet EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 2:25 pm

Here is a list of major things to check for while beta testing.

1.) Make sure you can install and play the game. I want to make sure people using Steam, Windows 10, etc... are able to play it without issues.
2.) Test high levels of Presence and Auspex and make sure they work properly.
   A.) Make sure Presence 3-5 works properly in dialogue. Report any strange bugs that may occur because of Presence.
   B.) Make sure items are appearing and disappearing when activating Auspex 2-5.

3.) Get a masquerade and speak with Silvia, then start the new quest line "For the Greater Good". Complete it, but save the photo to blackmail Gary later on. Test and make sure this new quest works for you.
4.) Test the overall balance for experience and money. Is it too easy or too hard? Describe your experiences.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing 1.4 Sign-up Sheet   Beta Testing 1.4 Sign-up Sheet EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:50 pm

My inbox is full of inportant messages, so I must tell you here.
I want to participate!
Back to top Go down
ToddEvf
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing 1.4 Sign-up Sheet   Beta Testing 1.4 Sign-up Sheet EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 7:22 pm

Nevermind, i chock it more up to a glitch than an actual bug. i can't find the exact trigger for it, nor is it constant enough to consider a bug.

Spoiler:
got to be a glitch.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing 1.4 Sign-up Sheet   Beta Testing 1.4 Sign-up Sheet EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 1:50 pm

Yeah the Blood Heal/Buff thing is concerning because I can't replicate it on my end. I can keep playing around with it but I've yet to see this happen in my version of 1.4. Very strange.
Back to top Go down
ToddEvf
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing 1.4 Sign-up Sheet   Beta Testing 1.4 Sign-up Sheet EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:00 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Yeah the Blood Heal/Buff thing is concerning because I can't replicate it on my end. I can keep playing around with it but I've yet to see this happen in my version of 1.4. Very strange.

It seemed to be a perfect storm, i suppose. Very strange indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing 1.4 Sign-up Sheet   Beta Testing 1.4 Sign-up Sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Beta Testing 1.4 Sign-up Sheet
Page 1 of 1