Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

can somebody help me to translate VTMB + Camarilla 1.3 in italian language

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodLinesFinal
Fledgling
Fledgling

can somebody help me to translate VTMB + Camarilla 1.3 in italian language Empty
PostSubject: can somebody help me to translate VTMB + Camarilla 1.3 in italian language   can somebody help me to translate VTMB + Camarilla 1.3 in italian language EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:38 pm

hi, i'd like to translate this game, menu and dialogues and objects

do you know a software for that? tell me please i'd really like to translate this amazing game

let me know What a Face
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

can somebody help me to translate VTMB + Camarilla 1.3 in italian language Empty
PostSubject: Re: can somebody help me to translate VTMB + Camarilla 1.3 in italian language   can somebody help me to translate VTMB + Camarilla 1.3 in italian language EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:45 am

Dialogues are .dlg files in vampire/dlg folder Wink You can open them with a blocnotes, but the bde program is more easely usable (shows malkavian and gender)

I do not know where everything else is (computer files, menu, tutorial, charactersheet..)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: can somebody help me to translate VTMB + Camarilla 1.3 in italian language   can somebody help me to translate VTMB + Camarilla 1.3 in italian language EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Hi,

Claudia you're right about the dialogues, but bde is only useful, if you only want to change the text of the dialogues. I don't really use it, because you can't change anything except for the male, female , and Malk text fields. You can't edit the specific text for the other clans or the references, conditions for replies...
If you could, it would be quite the thing, because th UI is really good.

BloodLinesFinal, the rest of the text is mostly located in the various textfiles in the subdirectories of \vdata. But doing it all manually would be a bitch of work.
I know, there is a guy who does a german translation for Wesps patches. Perhaps you could go to PlanetVampire or GameBanshee and ask Wesp directly, if they can help you with this problem.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can somebody help me to translate VTMB + Camarilla 1.3 in italian language   can somebody help me to translate VTMB + Camarilla 1.3 in italian language Empty

Back to top Go down

can somebody help me to translate VTMB + Camarilla 1.3 in italian language
Page 1 of 1