Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions on the future plans of this mod

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris313AllNight
Fledgling
Fledgling

Questions on the future plans of this mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions on the future plans of this mod   Questions on the future plans of this mod - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:24 am

Herbst wrote:
Thanks for the links Chris, downloading some books right now ^^ and yea, the prices are quite good.

You're welcome and aren't they, though? When I get some free cash, I plan to buy all of them. 100 last I looked would get me 20 of them, maybe more if they have any sales or drop prices. I bought 3 books used from Amazon and the money I spent just on those 3, if I had known about that site, I could've gotten a lot more then 3. And here's another entry on Caine that I spotted last night. If anything, it's interesting in the least. http://deletionpedia.dbatley.com/w/index.php?title=Caine_%28World_of_Darkness%29_%28deleted_09_Aug_2008_at_19:24%29
Back to top Go down
Herbst
Ancillae
Ancillae
Herbst

PostSubject: Re: Questions on the future plans of this mod   Questions on the future plans of this mod - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:19 am

Just replied your PM ^^

About Caine, while I was editing some eyes, I took a look into Models folder and in NPC >>Unique there's Caine at Santa Monica o.O I thinked at first it would be the Taxi's driver but there isn't that model on other maps except Santa Monica.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Questions on the future plans of this mod   Questions on the future plans of this mod - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:53 am

Herbst wrote:
Just replied your PM ^^

About Caine, while I was editing some eyes, I took a look into Models folder and in NPC >>Unique there's Caine at Santa Monica o.O I thinked at first it would be the Taxi's driver but there isn't that model on other maps except Santa Monica.

That's right, the taxi-driver is internally referred to as Caine. The reason, the model is only in SM is, that's the only place you can actually see the outside of the taxi on the bloodhunt. At every other location you are teleported directly from the inside of the building to the inside of the taxi, so no need for the model on the map.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Herbst
Ancillae
Ancillae
Herbst

PostSubject: Re: Questions on the future plans of this mod   Questions on the future plans of this mod - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:33 am

That make things clear xD Never thought about that scenario.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions on the future plans of this mod   Questions on the future plans of this mod - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions on the future plans of this mod
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2