Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

(Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply Empty
PostSubject: (Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply   (Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Baali, humanity 2

I told her I was with the CDC, and after a couple of questions about her work, she asks me if Paul's all right. I can only give her "I do not have a valid reply", which ends the dialogue.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply   (Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Is it because her Humanity is so low? She can still get Jezebel's location from the appointment book in the closet; but I'd think there would at least be some line where you threaten Hannah, or intimidate her, or something.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply   (Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:45 pm

I do think the lower than 3 humanity has something to do with it
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply   (Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:00 am

What happened was a line got removed to make room for the Obeah lines. That was my fault. I shifted some things around and restored the line and everything works great now. Thanks for finding this bug!
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply   (Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:24 am

The thing is that because of it I could move on in the quest. Quest wasn't updated, but I got the info on her diary.
Still even with the diary the quest didn't update ; but the guy at the hotel still gave me the lines about jezabel's key so that is ok ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply   (Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply Empty

Back to top Go down

(Fixed) Hannah - I do not have a valid reply
Page 1 of 1