Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LaCroix - I do not have a valid reply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

LaCroix -  I do not have a valid reply Empty
PostSubject: LaCroix - I do not have a valid reply   LaCroix -  I do not have a valid reply EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:38 am

Just after killing Andrei (for good), there is a problem with Lacroix's Dialogues :/
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: LaCroix - I do not have a valid reply   LaCroix -  I do not have a valid reply EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:12 am

Could you tell me some of the lines that led up to this? LaCroix has alot of lines I'd have to dig through.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: LaCroix - I do not have a valid reply   LaCroix -  I do not have a valid reply EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:14 am

It's the line where he tells you you have to keep on and you'd get the sheriff's job
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: LaCroix - I do not have a valid reply   LaCroix -  I do not have a valid reply EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:33 pm

I'm not sure what to fix in that line. It's based on the G.Prince_Reaction condition and all 3 lines are completely covered. Did it auto-change to a second spoken line by LaCroix or did it get stuck? Depending on the G.Prince_Reaction condition, you will automatically be put into line 611, 621, or 631.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: LaCroix - I do not have a valid reply   LaCroix -  I do not have a valid reply EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:53 pm

I'll ask Oli to recreate the bug for me tonight so I can take a picture (screen doesn't work, just shows a "loading...")
I'll browse through dialogues aswell
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: LaCroix - I do not have a valid reply   LaCroix -  I do not have a valid reply EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:36 pm

I'm in the process right now of creating the new installer so unless a fix is found in the next few hours, it won't make it in time for 1.0 release.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: LaCroix - I do not have a valid reply   LaCroix -  I do not have a valid reply EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Alright I found an error on line 542 (Prince 1) on the humanity conditions (I had humanity 2 and only got the "good" answer, I never got the "it was majestic" thingy)

Prince 2 has also a humanity conditions errors on lines 442, 443, 444, 445 (maybe it's normal, but there is no humanity >5)

The problem I have with the Sabbat quest are on line 591, 592, 593 of prince2 dlg. All answers lead to the 1303 line, but we can't seem to get that line to work (Assamite, humanity 7)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: LaCroix - I do not have a valid reply   LaCroix -  I do not have a valid reply EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:02 pm

can you send me the save file you used right before the sabbat lines? Send to my email XXXXXXXXXXXX.

Last edited by Zer0Morph on Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: LaCroix - I do not have a valid reply   LaCroix -  I do not have a valid reply EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:13 pm

We can't find the save files on his game (he has no SAVE folder Oo)
Can't find any .sav, nor .HL1.. nor nothing Oo

(edit : i've saved your email address so you can edit it out ;-) )

Last edited by Claudia on Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: LaCroix - I do not have a valid reply   LaCroix -  I do not have a valid reply EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:16 pm

Zer0, you should know better, than post your email address in a public forum. Anybody else, and I'd have edited it out of their posting.
I'll hav a quick look into the prince files too.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: LaCroix - I do not have a valid reply   LaCroix -  I do not have a valid reply EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Hmmm... I believe you when you say it's broken but looking at the text, sound files, .vcd's, I can't see where the problem is. I'll see what I can do about getting to that point in the game so I can test it.

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Zer0, you should know better, than post your email address in a public forum. Anybody else, and I'd have edited it out of their posting.
I'll hav a quick look into the prince files too.

- geek

I'm not the brightest, lol. I took care of it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: LaCroix - I do not have a valid reply   LaCroix -  I do not have a valid reply EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Could it be the problem that the sound, and gesture channel in the vcd point to different lines?

When playing with the Venus dialog, I found, it's easier just to rename the vcd, and leave everything else as it is. Including the original line numbers of the wav and lip files.
If I have to move or reuse an npc dialog line, I usually only copy out the vcd file, and rename it to the new location.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: LaCroix - I do not have a valid reply   LaCroix -  I do not have a valid reply EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Well, I just played that part of the game. It takes place during story state 80 and I played it as an Assamite with Humanity of 6. It worked just fine and since you can't find the save file, I'm not sure what to tell you.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: LaCroix - I do not have a valid reply   LaCroix -  I do not have a valid reply EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Maybe it's a one time problem, but i've seen the dialogue and it does happen :/

(well a reinstall may be enough Wink )

maybe the saves are in the VPK files ?
(I don't know, seriously, no save folder oO)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: LaCroix - I do not have a valid reply   LaCroix -  I do not have a valid reply EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:02 pm

Depending on the windows version, the save files could be somewhere in the user specific directories.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: LaCroix - I do not have a valid reply   LaCroix -  I do not have a valid reply EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:03 pm

My SAVE folder is in the \Vampire\ folder, but if you have Steam or D2D, it could be different. Are you using Windows XP?

Try running a search in Windows for a file called autosave.sav or Vampire-000.sav. That should reveal the location of your save folder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LaCroix - I do not have a valid reply   LaCroix -  I do not have a valid reply Empty

Back to top Go down

LaCroix - I do not have a valid reply
Page 1 of 1