Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to stick to one character

Go down 
+14
mouser9169
akooma
Suketh
FallenRaven
Nezumi
Feral
UncleCruncle
Nosferatu's Childe
Claudia
Childe of Malkav
Shabutaro
Deukalion
Zer0Morph
jimbobion
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tuishimi
Elder
Elder
Tuishimi

Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to stick to one character - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to stick to one character   Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to stick to one character - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:16 pm

Claudia wrote:
I confirm it's possible ! :-D

Tuishimi, That's what you get for being old ! >_> :-)

Crying or Very sad

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to stick to one character - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to stick to one character   Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to stick to one character - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:32 pm

I'm sorry ! It was so cheap I know ! But you had it coming right ? Don't worry I still love you :-D
(not all of us had the chance to be embraced with our maximum capacities ;-) )
Back to top Go down
Tuishimi
Elder
Elder
Tuishimi

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to stick to one character   Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to stick to one character - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:01 pm

Oh! You are on a roll, aren't you! Laughing
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to stick to one character   Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to stick to one character - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:34 pm

So mean, Claudia! Smile I think I'm probably older than he is.

I don't have any trouble in the pump room, though. I empty the tanks, and then just after I press the button to fill them, I run and jump over the rail. Run, dive into the water channel, swimswimswim, and once you enter the tunnel with the T-intersection you press 'V' (down) in addition to forward, which helps you swim slightly quicker for some reason. This technique always gets me past the T-intersection before the current gets too strong.

I will say one thing about the big fan blade at the start of Warrens level 4 - I never manage to time my final jump so that I avoid all injury. I always clip them going through, and take damage. Not a big deal; I either wait around a little bit to heal or use blood heal (depending on the mod). But it annoys me. My hand-eye is good enough in combat that I'm convinced that the timing for the fan is off, not me. Sometime I'll try to hit it on purpose, and see if that misses it.
Back to top Go down
Ragnos
Neonate
Neonate
Ragnos

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to stick to one character   Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to stick to one character - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:37 am

bit late getting into the thread i know, but i thought i would pipe up and say although i have had the game for a year now i have never finished it lol.

I keep restarting so much because i cant make my mind up lol. I mean its been good for knowing lots about the game from different perspectives up till near the end of the hollywood sewers section Smile

My current playthru is my first of CE edition, wish me luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to stick to one character   Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to stick to one character - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:53 am

I've been making the jump over the stairs in the Ocean House for so long now that I've forgotten what it's like to go downstairs. That part always creeped me out anyways though so it's better I don't go down there.

Can you land on the center of the fan then slip through the blades or does the whole fan cut you regardless?

Goodluck on your first playthrough of CE, Ragnos! Cool
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to stick to one character   Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to stick to one character - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to stick to one character
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3