Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Place de la comédie

Go down 
+11
Karavolos
eye of the divine
Nachtrae
Kogamitsu
Raekel
Nicholas Masterson
z.o.o.
Sio
Eliza
Duncan.Oliver
Claudia
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Place de la comédie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:35 am

Sunday Night

Duncan rolls into the Comedy Plaza along with Nyx and William, looking around for Fred's bicycle.  Once he sees it, he drives up to where Fred has parked and shuts off his motorcycle.  As Nyx joins them, Duncan speaks.

Well, that was exciting.  Let's change and leave quickly, before anyone follows us here.

Perception+Alertness>3:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:39 am

Nyx followed Duncan's lead and came to a stop next to him.

Yes, nothing quite like being stalked.

The Nosferatu nodded in agreement to Duncan's next comment but only parked up properly once William had gotten off the back.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:22 am

William gets off the bike, checking the bags to see which one is whose and passes Nyx her garments.
"What got you spooked? Any idea who?"
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:12 pm

Nyx took the bag from William.

..Thanks.

She didn't comment further on the issue, after parking up she stood next to Duncan's bike and waited for everyone to begin making their way to get changed.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:51 pm

No one to follow.

However as they draw near they can notice that despite it being Sunday, there must be a play in the Theater. It's clear there's activity. A few well dressed people are having a smoke outside and discussing ; maybe it's the interruption between two scenes...

They can also all notice quickly that the Hotel isn't calm either. Some people are having a drink in the bar inside, and there are a couple of cars either arriving at destination (people coming in to stay), or coming to pick up someone (people who finished their staying).

William:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:33 pm

William looked at the group.
"Ahh forget it, better safe than sorry, altho I will not be showing my face there again anytime soon..."

He looked around, studying the plaza, something about the hotel seemed to have caught his eye, he studied it for a moment but returned his attention back to the group.
"You can park the bikes near the hotel, I doubt anyone would vandalise them there, there's probably always someone paying attention and this is an upclass neighborhood. I'll quickly go change in the chantry and get some tools for our little activity. Unless you remembered to buy some storage, I'll bring that too. Good thing I brought all my equipment with me in my luggage and not the stuff that will be delivered later."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:21 pm

The Hotel certainly has their own service, and parking something near it that would bother their own cars would draw police attention, but scooters and bikes are tolerated on the side of the Chapeau Rougepedestian street, right between the Theatre and the Bank (that is now an apple store). There is also a place to tie up bicycles a bit further away down Chapeau Rouge and some people would park and tie up their smaller scooters there too.

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:03 pm

Duncan pauses for a few moments before he answers William's question.  He waits until the bike is parked and he has retrieved his package, then he replies.

I don't know what Fred picked up, but I just noticed that we were beginning to draw attention.  I have no idea why; and I didn't notice anyone in particular who I could point to and say "They're the ones."  But after someone started shouting that we must 'flee', I thought getting out of there was a good idea.  The Brujah glances over at Fred with a wry grimace.  Next time, a quiet warning will be enough.  We'll still listen, I promise.

Anyway, I guess I'll meet you back here in a few minutes.  Duncan takes his package and walks off, although not toward the Theatre... more toward one of the cafes nearby.

Storyteller, Group:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:16 pm

Nyx eyed the crowd at the Theater with a blank expression but it was obvious she didn't fancy going in there either. She followed Duncan's lead and decided to try her luck at one of the cafes instead.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Neonates can change easily in the Theater too, if they wish, after all it has restrooms for the clients and spectators, and considering Celine is watching over who enters, it'll be easy to change. Even if the high society will look at them odd when they come in, and odder when they come out. The spectators of the play outside and at the doors are maybe 30 to 40 people or so ; many probably stayed in the gift shop of the theater or admiring the empty theater scene, with all lights on.

The coffees around the plaza, even if they are expensive, could allow clients to use their restrooms. But they'll have to pay for a 3 to 5€ drink... each.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Duncan pays for the drink, to avoid the scrutiny of the Theatre... and avoid fellow Kindred seeing him in his 'disguise'.

Once he has changed, and put his old clothes in the shopping bag, Duncan returns to his bike and straps the bag to the bike seat, by the helmet.  Then he waits for the others to return.

(Duncan has no gloves... he didn't have time to buy a pair before their sudden departure from the market on Victor Hugo.)
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:53 pm

Fred arrives with the rest of the group and gets off his bike when everything seems quiet enough.
He remains on the lookout, not yet being at peace from his earlier panic.

He parks his bike quietly when William suggest it, and when Duncan quote/unquote "scolds" Fred, he removes his beanie and looks downwards.

I'm terribly sorry, I will do my best to improve in this matter.
I lost my wits and acted on fear of repeating memories rather than acting out new ones, hopefully happier ones as well.

Fred looks up, but quickly turns his sight away from eye contact, apparently feeling guilty.
If I am not too going beyond my borders by suggesting; perhaps it was the mean ones? I felt a similar panic at Mrs. Nolveaux's workshop, and the memories I feared are directly related to them.

Ah! I-
Fred lowers his voice once more.
If my instincts are worthy of being a factor in this matter.

Perception + Empathy 4:
Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:16 pm

Nyx turned back to where the group was congregated, realising if she went to the cafe she'd be spending a fortune she didn't have and decided it wasn't worth it. She watched Fred for a long moment before deciding to speak.

Shit happens, don't worry about it. Would you like to come with me to the Theater to get changed?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Fred looks slightly upwards but still avoids eye contact.
You find me deserving of such a gesture still?

I'm grateful, if slightly uncertain if it is appropriate, that I receive such an offer.
I accept.
Fred gather his things and places himself near Nyx, letting her take the lead into the theatre.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Nyx seemed surprised by his comment.

Of course I do.

She smiled when he stood next to her and linked arms with his before leading the way to the Theater.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:45 pm

William gave Fred a slight pat on the shoulder, letting him know he wasn't bearing any grudges and made his way through the hotel and into the chantry.

Auspex 4:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:09 am

Changing, either in the Theater or in the café is fairly simple. But it's clear Celine will have a curious look at Fred and Nyx, but she won't bother them, after all, if they must do something, they have all the right to do it.

All granted people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:38 pm

When Duncan returns from changing clothes, he checks to make sure his phone is on, but the ringer is on vibrate.  Then he waits on the Plaza with a good view of both the Chantry and the Theatre, so that he can be easily seen.

(Duncan's clothes smell faintly of mothballs, as well as some kind of chemical anti-mildew agent.  In fact, they smell like a thrift store.)

Storyteller:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Duncan:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Storyteller:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:38 pm

William exits from the hotel, looking rather hurried. He was dressed in dark clothing, mostly workers/jogger's outfit made to keep you warm. He was wearing his hood and his skin was a more darker skin tone, up close however it was noticeably makeup.
"Am I second?"
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Duncan takes in William's outfit, and nods.

Yes. Nice tan.

Did you remember a flash drive, or something similar?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:11 am

William nods, "Got everything on me."
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:01 pm

Fred is led inside, whenever possible he will find a room, prolly a bathroom or some such, and change before heading outside to Duncan and William again.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Nyx used the ladies bathroom to change, when she was done she packed away her things and also made her way back to the group. By the time she had returned her appearance had changed once again, she held the scarf in her hands and gave it a dirty look.

The Nosferatu doesn't put it on immediately, there was obviously some form of internal battle of wills between two parts of herself as she tried to make up her mind. Whatever was said on her return was pretty much unheard by Nyx, eventually she turned to Duncan and spoke.

Can you help me do a Shayla please?

Perception + Alertness >2:

Storyteller :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Place de la comédie
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Neutral Ground-
Jump to: