Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Place de la comédie

Go down 
+11
Karavolos
eye of the divine
Nachtrae
Kogamitsu
Raekel
Nicholas Masterson
z.o.o.
Sio
Eliza
Duncan.Oliver
Claudia
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

Place de la comédie - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:57 pm

William's eyes followed Nyx as she walked towards the group, once he noticed she was walking straight at them, he guessed the woman was probably Nyx and shrugged as he turned back towards the group as a whole.
"Well you don't HAVE to cosplay as a muslim if you don't like the shawl. Out of us, you're probably the most diverse when it comes to the matter."
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Duncan makes no comment about her obvious dislike for the veil.  Instead, he does as Nyx asks, although it may take a couple of tries to get the length right (sort of like tying a necktie; if you're not used to doing it, the front may be too short or long compared to the back part).

When it's finished, he says:
 There.  You look like the proper Dubai lady.  That's a good choice, by the way.  You can loosen it a little if you have to hide your face, when you enter the building.  These are worn looser than some of the other styles anyway.

Let's go then.  I'd suggest we park further from the building this time though; so someone doesn't see the vehicles when he returns.

Without further digression, Duncan mounts up and starts his motorcycle; although he doesn't bother with the helmet since he's wearing the cap.  The Brujah waits until the others are ready, then sets off.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:53 pm

Nyx paid no attention to William's comment. 

She stood very still for Duncan, allowing him to take his time to get it right. When he spoke the Brujah was the only one that could see her lips quirk up into a smile, he had obviously managed to cheer her up slightly. 

Mmmn-yeah that's what I was thinking. Thank you, I don't think I could have got it to sit right on my own. 

Nyx checked her phone quickly for any missed calls or texts before following Duncan's lead to park the vehicles in a more discreet location.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Fred prepares his bike and gets ready to set off as soon as possible.
He remains quiet throughout the process and avoids eye contact as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:02 am

William follows Nyx as they make their way to the vehicles and move to their destination.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:02 am

Sunday night around midnight

Fred arrived earlier than scoop's mystery van.
He noticed Theo go in the theater, as well as Mikael Horsman.
Tramways are still running.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:21 am

The Mystery Machine arrives.

As they arrive, Duncan stands in preparation for departure, although he makes no move to step out of the van just yet.  He takes care to acoid bumping his head, as he waits for the group to discuss their plans.

So what's the next move?  I'd like to go home and change, and ditch these clothes, before I go anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:35 am

"I don't know about you, but my first move is a showing and a BBQ party for this outfit."
The Tremere said while he climbed out of the van.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:57 am

He probably meant showering Very Happy

Scoop parked a bit north from the Theater, enough for them to have a good look at the comedy plaza and its movements. By the time they can have a look, they'll see Adriano Guicciardini get off of a cab close enough to the Regent Grand Hotel, and walk towards the Hotel.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:56 am

Nyx waited for everyone else to get up before doing so herself, she sighed slightly and muttered.

Looks like I'm going for a swim in the Garonne..

She waited for everyone to get out before doing so herself, the cab drew her attention for a moment making her freeze on the edge of the van's exit.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:16 am

Duncan nods as William tells him that he's never met Catherina, but the woman he saw fit the high-fashion Italian mold.

Fair enough.  Between that, and Nyx hearing her voice, it probably was her.  I was just curious; that's the first question anyone is going to ask if we say we saw her there.

The Brujah is looking at his phone again when he glances up and sees the man getting out of a cab, and walking toward the hotel.

Hm.  Looks like Adriano Guicciardini is paying the Tremere a visit.  To William, he adds:  Another Italian, but this one's a Toreador.  He lives in Toulouse, although he comes to Bordeaux occasionally... mostly because he can, from what I gather.  I guess he likes to keep his hand in the local politics.

Hey, I see Fred's over there too.  He probably got here first.  Anyway-- yeah, a shower and change sounds good.  Shall we unload and meet back here in a while?  Maybe at the Theatre?

While waiting for the answer, Duncan sends another text.
Theodore:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:33 am

Fred parks his bike when he arrives and waits faithfully, he notes the various people going into the theatre but stays put.

He occasionally looks at the road for bikes, but soon after notices his coterie fellows standing by a mysterious mystery van and approaches.

Ah, my apologies; I didn't notice you.
I saw mister Theodore enter the theatre, I must admit I worry that the Sheriff may be present or in the vicinity.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:10 pm

The Tremere rolled his eyes and displayed a look of boredom, "Politics? Whatever, I- I don't even care really, I'm more of labrat than a social butterfly. Let Mikael deal with it."

Taking the tapes from his pockets, he placed them on the edge of the floor of the van. Muttered something in Dutch and looked at the hotel.
"I'll be in a bit later, the chantry in kinda of in the 'Shit got real' mode, but I'll rejoin you after once possible. Besides, the facepaint-thing is annoying, I don't know how women do it."

William twitched his nose.

"Don't forget to dispose of what you're wearing."

William will start walking towards the hotel unless someone has something to mention. He'll give a wave of thanks to Scoop adding a: "Thanks for the ride Scoob. Impeccable timing." And walk onwards at a brisk pace.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Scoop waves goodbye at William as well.

A careful eye will see Theo leave the Deambulatoire to check his phone on the balcony. He's easy to notice due to his fairly out of place looks. He didn't seem to pay attention to the mystery van unloading, probably because he tends to be more attentive towards the south (and not the north which is where the van parked).

Duncan:

Nyx:

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:49 pm

Duncan waves at William as the Tremere leaves, giving a non-committal grunt in response to his reminder to dispose of their clothing.  Then the neonate Brujah unloads his motorcycle, making more of a production out of it now that there are witnesses.  (Lift down one end, then the other, making it seem like a strain, etc.)

Once that is done, Duncan takes the third tape out and places it with the ones William left.  Then he addresses Nyx.

I guess you're the guardian of the tapes.  Your people will probably know where we can view them, anyway.

To answer your earlier question, I haven't heard anything new about those missing students, although I've learned that both Griffin and Franz Derijk have influence in Bordeaux 3.  I'm not sure Griffin will be willing to help us any further, since he's on some sort of leave from his chantry; but I can call Franz later and ask if he is able to get us access to their database.  Then we can look for common threads-- classes, teachers, social circle, stuff like that.

I'm not sure this Rivera kid on the news just now fits the profile, since he went to the law school.  He may be the work of a copycat, or just a coincidence.  I mean, the river is a convenient place to dispose of a body.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:46 pm

When Duncan begins to remove his bike from the back it breaks Nyx's reverie, she moved out of his way so he can get it down without difficulty and makes sure the tapes don't get crushed. When he is finished she removed her own scooter the same way as she had put it in.

Duncan spoke as she was in the process of moving the scooter and he could hear the strain in her voice

Um ok, I'll chat with Pierre once I'm cleaned up and see what he can do about the equipment we need.

When he moves on to talk about the university she's managed to get the scooter back on the ground once more.

Leave from the Chantry?

She sounded curious at that comment.

Yeah, sure, sounds like that will help. Maybe the new one is, maybe not. Time will tell I suppose. Convenient until the gases build up and they float yeah.

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:56 pm

Duncan nods as Nyx says she will talk to Pierre about someplace to view the tapes.  He doesn't help her unload her scooter-- he seems to think she can do it herself. It's unclear whether he assumes she is faking the exertion like he did, or because she simply didn't ask for any help.

Good.  I'd like to see the tapes too, of course.

M. Griffin explained that the chantry works a bit like the military, in that you can request some kind of official leave.  When we visited his haven, he was working on some kind of manuscript; but I don't think it's coincidence that he requested this leave the moment Tarcisus arrived.  However, he didn't give his reasons.

Griffin already allowed William to view his sire's notes for information about that artifact-- I think asking for his help with the student disappearances would be pushing it.  I'll call Franz before we meet back here.

When Nyx comments about using the river to dump a body, Duncan gives a slight chuckle of amusement.
Yeah, I said convenient, not efficient.  Sometimes they don't make it to the ocean before resurfacing.  At least in Paris, they know to weight the body down before dumping it in the Seine.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:22 pm

As I am not needed here at this point, I shall change my clothing inside, pardon me.
Fred walks into the theatre and goes to the nearest restroom to change clothes.

Once done he heads outside and looks for Nyx and Duncan.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Scoop waits until they've unloaded the back of the van before starting the engine again. He seems to have listened to part of the conversations.
(Scoop) My guess is that there are many bodies being kept under. It's all about the tide, stupid salted water getting its way until here, right ? Well, I'm off, if you need my services give a call to M'sieur Pierre.

He waits until everyone has recovered everything, and leaves after proper farewells.

The Theater is almost empty, there are a few high society people standing near the entrances, discussing, as if they met during the play and decided to carry out the discussion outside after the play. They probably didn't see the time fly...

Celine is still watching around, careful about the different accesses. She observes Fred a moment, before deciding it wasn't worth to bother him, so she lets him walk around and do as he pleases.

Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Once done he heads outside and looks for Nyx and Duncan.
And/or William.
Totally didn't forget about William.
>_>
<_<
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:15 pm

Nyx didn't seem to let on either way if she was having problems lifting it or not and didn't seem to think about it all that much, maybe she is faking? 

Yeah I understand, but I will need to get their permission before just turning up with a stranger, no offence. Don't see it being a problem though.

She listened with what appeared to be limited interest about the Tremere.

Neat, I try not to ask too many questions since Igor always does...I'm not sure, I mean it is affecting his influences, never know til we ask, worst he's going to say is no. 

Did William share much? 

Duncan's comment about Paris makes her grin.

Maybe we should do a leaflet campaign..

Nyx lost her train of thought for a moment when Fred goes to leave she smiled and quickly added.

Don't forget to wash as well to get rid of the scent we may have left.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:35 pm

Duncan waves farewell to Scoop as the Nosferatu drives off.  As he pockets the cap and dons his helmet, Duncan nods in understanding when Nyx tells him she has to get permission for him to view the tapes.  Yet he remains silent until her question about William.

William told us much of the same information that Tarcisus recited to the Prince-- the thing dates back to Roman times, blah blah...although the stuff about defense against ghouls was new.  So the history may be true, although I doubt it applies to the item you're wearing.  I think that's just a decoy, albeit a powerful one.

Anyway, I guess I'll see you in a while,.  I'll be at the Theatre.  Be careful.  In a conspritorial whisper, Duncan adds:  I hear there are monsters out there.

With a smile, the Brujah neonate starts his engine and takes off to the south, towards Cours Pasteur and Victory Plaza.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:12 am

A little over an hour has passed since Duncan left.  He returns wearing the same clothes he had on earlier this evening-- blue jeans, dark green T-shirt over what looks like a white thermal shirt, lightweight dark-colored jacket (almost a windbreaker but slightly thicker), and brown Rockport shoes.

The neonate parks by the Theatre in the area commonly reserved for scooters and bikes, and removes his helmet.  Then he walks toward the Grand Theatre and enters.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:16 pm

Nyx waved farewell to Scoop as he left. She listened quietly to what Duncan said, nodding her head to show she was paying attention before she spoke.

Ok, catch you in an hour. 

She watched him leave before leaving herself. 
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:26 pm

After being in the Théâtre.

Nyx was the first to exit, she didn't wander far away not wanting the others to loose sight of her. She waited for them to catch up before continuing a little away from the more crowded parts so they wouldn't be overheard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place de la comédie   Place de la comédie - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Place de la comédie
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next