Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)

Go down 
+3
Claudia
Karavolos
Bloodywolf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Your security breach could have happened anywhere. but I doubt it's due to phenomenal hearing.  It's more likely that some Nossie did their little 'mind-bending' trick, as you called it, and stood right next to us.  But don't worry; I won't say anything else to this one.

Duncan sees Nyx approach the group after her phone calls, and changes the subject.  To William, he says:  You can drop the offended act.  From the moment Kersten spoke after the Sabbat guy was interrogated, to the little dog-and-pony show Tarcisus put on for the Prince and all the spectators in Elysium, I've taken everything that's been said with a heavy grain of salt... no, more like a couple of kilos.  I understand 'need-to-know' information all too well, but I don't have to like it.

However, I've been told to help you, and I will.  Theo agreed, for the reasons he already stated.  But he knows we're not getting the full story, too; he's not stupid.  I really do hope you know more than you've let on, or we're screwed.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:58 am

When William speaks about his uncertainty of how Fred came to join the group, Fred speaks up.

Ah! I was asked by M'sieu Pierre to assist "a couple of neonates" with their case about the missing women.
I've since been travelling with and assisting Mister Oliver and his associates wherever I can.

Fred steps back again after explaining to allow the conversation to continue between William, Duncan and whoever else that might get involved.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:45 pm

As Duncan waits for Nyx to report (or not) about what her people have said -- and to see what William's response is, if any -- Duncan hears a slight buzz in the early-morning silence.  He pulls out his cell phone and looks at the number, slightly puzzled.
Hunh.  Excuse me a moment.
Duncan answers the phone as he walks a short distance away for privacy, although they can hear the question in his voice before he walks too far.
Hello?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:43 pm

William remains silent, lost in his thoughts. He doesn't even glance up as Duncan steps away to answer his phone.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:20 pm

Nyx came to a stop when she arrived next to Fred, her gaze was downcast for a long moment until she realized she wasn't paying close attention to the others in the group. The Nosferatu looked up and caught Duncan's glance and snapped herself out of her reverie.

Nothing on the Tremere Primogen but not surprising really since our Clans don't often pool resources.

I'm getting them to double check the phone signal they picked up for Momo and run the number plate for the car.

She shrugged but didn't apologize for the lack of good news, just as she finished reporting her news Duncan stepped away to take a phone call.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:23 pm

Fred notices Nyx keeping her head down for a long moment.

Are you well, Miss Nyx?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:27 pm

When Fred spoke she smiled and looked in his direction before replying.

Yes, just remembering some things. Nothing useful unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Ah, very well then.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Nyx's eye drifted to William, she had noticed he to seemed to be thinking deeply.

Looks like William may be doing the same.

There was a slight teasing tone to her voice but it wasn't malicious.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:35 pm

William looks up briefly, completely missing the teasing tone in his distraction, "Ohh, there is a possible chance that Lyle is outside the Bordeaux area. I guess our last option remains on Claudia's shoulders to find him. But since you have done the triangulation on your clansmate last position, i have nothing new to report."

After said statement, he returned to his brooding expression, glancing at the bracelet on Nyx's wrist.

Perception + empathy > = 3 OR Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Ah, the Sheriff mentioned that Regent Kersten once went to Venice and was gone for an entire month.
Perhaps he has done so again?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:39 pm

"No, according to his gaming buddies, this has never happened before that Lyle would simply break contact, so even if he went on some R&R, he'd still be contactable through his gaming friends. The only difference is that we're really the only ones whom seem to know about the mages. Hence kindred society thought him disappeared last time." The neonate added after a moment of consideration.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Fred:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:15 pm

ST wrote:
Same thing >:U
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:54 pm

Nyx watched William for a long moment, unsure if she should say something but eventually does.

Something on your mind William?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:49 pm

"Amongst other things, I've been thinking about why your friend disappeared. Have you considered the possibility that we might find him in a state of final death, and depending his age, in ashes?" William said after studying Nyx. "Also, doesn't it strike you as the least bit of odd, that we received an artifact which has considerable uses while dealing with ghouls? Even though we are but mere neonates? I'm no detective or anything, nor a conspiracist, if you get my drift. They tell me shit happens all the time because we're kindred, and we're like magnets and creators for these kind of events, but there is no good reason to get used to it, lest you put yourself at a disadvantage."
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:35 pm

Of course I have, its crossed my mind more than once.

Nyx shifted herself slightly noticing that he was watching her. She wasn't sure how to respond to his next comment so decided the best option was to say nothing for a moment.

Trying to come to the truth on that is like trying to untangle an infinite ball of yarn. You probably will never know the whole truth.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:29 pm

"Yet, untangling even a small piece gives you an advantage of surprise. However small it might be. It allows you to plan ahead and reduce your losses."
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:16 pm

If the risk you take is less than the gain you get from that knowledge then yes I would agree with you. If not then it can have unfortunate consequences.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:32 pm

Duncan rejoins the group after a minute, replacing the cell phone in his pocket as he draws near.  He looks around, and sizes up the general mood before he speaks.

Miriel just called me.  She's still at the Theatre.  She may rejoin us later, although probably not tonight.

So, are we off to Claudia's?  I'm in favor of leaving this place.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Fred takes his bike, but does not get on it.
I'm ready to depart whenever you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:55 pm

William takes out his phone and briefly looks at the time, "Let's take our time, Claudia was... interrupted, so there might be a 'slight' delay."

He looks at Fred.
"Well undead GPS, which is the way to Claudia's location?"
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:02 pm

Ah! Follow me then if you would.
Fred gets on his bike, but does not set off until everyone is ready.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Nyx remained silent, content to go along with the consensus of the others. When they reach an accord she made her way to her own scooter which was close to hand. The Nosferatu sat and waited to see if William still wanted a lift with her or wanted to go with Duncan. 
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:32 am

As everyone makes their way to their respective modes of transport, Duncan gets on his motorcycle, dons his helmet, and starts the engine.  The Brujah's attention is on Fred, who apparently knpws exactly where they are going.  From his actions, Duncan seems to assume that William is riding with Nyx again.  The Tremere will have to act quickly if he wants to ride with Duncan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Havens :: NPC Havens-
Jump to: