Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cease and Desist to Antitribu (Marvin) (Locked)

Go down 
+12
wesp5
Claudia
malak
Dragatus
Malachite
Cretino
Jad.3
Feral
Maxus Corvin
aneumann01
YamiRaziel
kyoden
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Cease and Desist to Antitribu (Marvin) (Locked) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cease and Desist to Antitribu (Marvin) (Locked)   Cease and Desist to Antitribu (Marvin) (Locked) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:32 pm

wesp5 wrote:
But now due to the whole TFNvsAM stuff I decided to see what it's all about!

Tell me about it, there's even a troll (Foxma) over there now claiming to be Zer0, rather obviously fake but still makes me roll my eyes, especially over how some actually seem to believe it.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Cease and Desist to Antitribu (Marvin) (Locked)   Cease and Desist to Antitribu (Marvin) (Locked) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:37 pm

Karavolos wrote:
wesp5 wrote:

Tell me about it, there's even a troll (Foxma) over there now claiming to be Zer0, rather obviously fake but still makes me roll my eyes, especially over how some actually seem to believe it.

Wait what? Are you serious?!?! No I'm trying to let it die, man! Whatever, I'm focused on modding, I'm tired of this PR stuff. Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Bolt Vanderhuge
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Cease and Desist to Antitribu (Marvin) (Locked)   Cease and Desist to Antitribu (Marvin) (Locked) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:43 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Karavolos wrote:
wesp5 wrote:

Wait what? Are you serious?!?! No   I'm trying to let it die, man! Whatever, I'm focused on modding, I'm tired of this PR stuff. Sleep

Yep, It's sad to see someone going to such lenghts just to try and escalate an unnecessary conflict. link to the thread here: http://forums.ravafx.com/index.php?threads/tzimisce-clan-video.69 page 4 and 5
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Cease and Desist to Antitribu (Marvin) (Locked)   Cease and Desist to Antitribu (Marvin) (Locked) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:45 pm

Bolt Vanderhuge wrote:
Yep,  It's sad to see someone going to such lenghts just to try and escalate an unnecessary conflict. link to the thread here: http://forums.ravafx.com/index.php?threads/tzimisce-clan-video.69 page 4 and 5

Thanks for the heads up Bolt and Karavolos. I don't know what to do to be honest, if this 'Foxma' dude ever comes here, I'm banning his account. I hope Marvin does the same. We don't need garbage like this going on, we're both trying to move forward so the community doesn't need stuff like this.

*sigh* Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Cease and Desist to Antitribu (Marvin) (Locked)   Cease and Desist to Antitribu (Marvin) (Locked) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:55 pm

What kind of kindergarten is that forum?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Cease and Desist to Antitribu (Marvin) (Locked)   Cease and Desist to Antitribu (Marvin) (Locked) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:29 pm

Alright kiddies,

Apparently someone over at Marvin's forum made an account and is pretending to be me, taking things I said and posting them there, then starting problems in our name. This is pathetic that someone would do that and I'm receiving private messages left and right from just about everywhere I go asking if this is me, or just warning me of what's going on.

I'm going to lock this thread and the other one we started in an attempt to squash the conflict. If this guy shows up here I'm banning his IP immediately. Let's all just let this thing die, okay?

-Zer0Morph (the real one)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cease and Desist to Antitribu (Marvin) (Locked)   Cease and Desist to Antitribu (Marvin) (Locked) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cease and Desist to Antitribu (Marvin) (Locked)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5