Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Project dogmat ?

Go down 
+14
V_Delacroix
ThePhilosopher
wesp5
LG_Xenith
AiryKai
Eliza
MxM
Cretino
Zer0Morph
Childe of Malkav
malak
Claudia
YamiRaziel
eye of the divine
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:40 am

I am afraid I agree with Philo and Kara (where is my gold ring, by the way...? Must have left it in a coffin). But still, do have hope. Somebody somewhere hasto do agood vampire game finally.
Back to top Go down
LG_Xenith
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:43 am

Well all I can say is when kickstarter launches, go donate to it. If it's unsuccessful, you get your money back. If it's a huge success (which will totally depend on it's backers and how much the KS raises will depend on us, the fans. Without us it's pointless in even hoping to be honest. For example this morning I just donated to their Russian Boomstarter. I plan on donating roughly $10k when kickstarter launches.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:45 am

Cool, for my own part I have no money to spare.
Back to top Go down
LG_Xenith
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:10 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Cool, for my own part I have no money to spare.

Well if you can't donate, the best thing you or anyone like that can do, is to like, share and invite people to like their FB page and Twitter page to drive fans and traffic to the game.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:11 pm

I use neither service either What a Face
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:53 pm

Karavolos wrote:

You are missing out on absolutely nothing
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:28 pm

First time I wanted to contribute to ks on Shadowrun, it hit me my card was cancelled. So when Dogmat launches their own, I'll have to make Philo contribute for me.
Back to top Go down
LG_Xenith
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:40 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
First time I wanted to contribute to ks on Shadowrun, it hit me my card was cancelled. So when Dogmat launches their own, I'll have to make Philo contribute for me.

whatever works! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:49 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Karavolos wrote:

And thus why I don't bother.
Back to top Go down
LG_Xenith
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:07 am

Karavolos wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
Karavolos wrote:

And thus why I don't bother.

Well you miss information about the game as they release it, contest info, etc Smile. Though you could always go to their site and forums.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 11:43 am

I'll stick to the site. The good part about not allowing hype is that the notion of losing out on some bits don't bother me much; I expect anything important to come up either on the site news or in some post on the forums somewhere along the line either case.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:08 pm

Jad.3 wrote:

Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 514857128bdc9698dbaaeea37dc75f69e3fde40c65f08c35a8baaf72caadbd34
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:10 pm

I am not from Brazil.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 9:19 pm

The only bits of news I'd really care about are whether the game is out and whether it is any good.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:18 am

Dragatus wrote:
The only bits of news I'd really care about are whether the game is out and whether it is any good.
Agreed. And until I have positive info on both matters I won't hand over any money.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:28 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Agreed. And until I have positive info on both matters I won't hand over any money.

Same stance I hold, especially since I don't actually have a lot of money to spend on new releases and my PC is noticably lagging behind current graphics, so I wouldn't want to put down cash until I can throw money at that problem first. Also, I'm highly suspicious that the whole supernatural/monster genre is cursed to forever be unfulfilling crap in need of fixes by modders, so I'm not holding my breath for anything in that category, either.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:46 pm

Unfortunately, when I read Dogmat was an MMORPG I immediately lost interest in it. Same goes with WODMMO. I just don't want to play a game that can be changed at any moment and the power to do so is in the hands of someone other than myself. They took City of Heroes/Villains away from me and that was such a huge crushing blow that I won't let myself fall in love with another MMO.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:27 pm

Eliza wrote:
[...] Also, I'm highly suspicious that the whole supernatural/monster genre is cursed to forever be unfulfilling crap in need of fixes by modders, so I'm not holding my breath for anything in that category, either.

But, it is necessary to uphold the Masquerade! lol!

Zer0Morph wrote:

Unfortunately, when I read Dogmat was an MMORPG I immediately lost interest in it. Same goes with WODMMO. I just don't want to play a game that can be changed at any moment and the power to do so is in the hands of someone other than myself. They took City of Heroes/Villains away from me and that was such a huge crushing blow that I won't let myself fall in love with another MMO.

I feel ya, bro.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:25 pm

So much for power of positive thinking, mothafukas.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 2:15 am

Feral wrote:
Eliza wrote:
[...] Also, I'm highly suspicious that the whole supernatural/monster genre is cursed to forever be unfulfilling crap in need of fixes by modders, so I'm not holding my breath for anything in that category, either.

But, it is necessary to uphold the Masquerade! lol!
You got that wrong, Feral. NOT holding your breath is vital for upholding the masquerade.

Hm, MMO? In that case I don't give a fuck if it's great, crap or non existant.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 5:13 pm

Fucking World of Warcraft. Because of that, everyone and their mommas want to make a MMO out of everything. I don't like people IRL, why the fuck would I like them through the net?
Back to top Go down
LG_Xenith
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 10:26 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

This a good thing or bad thing? The message sends mixed feelings ^_^
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:21 am

LG_Xenith wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

This a good thing or bad thing? The message sends mixed feelings ^_^
Means I don't play MMOs. So I don't care.
Back to top Go down
LG_Xenith
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 4:10 pm

I hear there a rumor they'll be releasing one of the character models for what your character will look like once you lose all of your "Essence" (humanity) by breaking the Dogma (vampire law), this Friday on their Facebook. Excited!
Back to top Go down
LG_Xenith
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 4:16 pm

Karavolos wrote:
I have now, here's hoping CCP doesn't get word of this until after release if ever.

CCP already knows about it and can't touch the project, it's 100% original in design, lore, etc. The only think related to WoD or V:tM is the fact that Project Dogmat is of the same genre. WoD former Game Director/Community, Chris McDonough recently shared the games FB page publicly, praising it. Which is a good thing for many reasons. One being CCP knows about the project and won't be touching it. If they were, he wouldn't have posted that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project dogmat ?    Project dogmat ?  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Project dogmat ?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next