Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+26
Ayo
Cthulhu
Duncan.Oliver
Nachtrae
eye of the divine
Alichino
Dragatus
Karavolos
Meowolf
Voraxith
Jad.3
blacktrench
z.o.o.
Klahera
PGM1961
Eliza
ThePhilosopher
Feral
bliebje
Childe of Munster
Maximus1
Childe of Malkav
Claudia
8people
Zer0Morph
YamiRaziel
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

General Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:28 am

Exactly my thoughts. Russell actually is one of my favourite. Most of the characters are.
I don't see how they are going to kill him. He is nearly 3000 years old. If Godrick was alive he could be of help but Eric alone won't stand a chance. And as we've seen most of the vampires are even younger than him. The queen herself is younger than Eric.
Sadly there are only 3 episodes left and season 3 will be over. This is probably one of the best TV shows I've ever seen and definitely the best about vampires Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:15 am

There is ALWAYS somebody bigger and badder, or in this case...older. I doubt we've seen the truly ancients yet...there has to be someone that is older than Russell. Who was "his" sire after all? It kind of irks me ( just a little ) that it totally revolves around age though...nothing like prior strengths and abilities, come into play at all. Look at Eric, the dude is similar to myself, though a lot younger 6'3" or 6'4" and built pretty solid and was a warrior used to combat. Russell is this skinny little 5' 6' ish or so...vamp and though way older...doesn't any of that come into the equation? I guess not Razz We'll have to see what happens Very Happy

EDIT: Your right though, as the way it's setup, Eric doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of defeating him alone...help...a LOT of help is going to be needed.

Last edited by Maximus1 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bliebje
Neonate
Neonate
bliebje

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:16 am

YamiRaziel wrote:
I've read the first one Smile

What a Face woot! alien i'm nearly finished reading the 5th book, still loving hamilton's way of writing plots ^_^

did you like the first book?
Back to top Go down
http://en.netlog.com/Bliebz
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:20 am

I haven't read any of the books, but after I get finished with my move to Fla, I'll probably pick them up ( sometime in October / November ). Woot...just one more week until my daughter and I test for Black...then my time will free up a bit Cool

Maybe I'll break the masquerade and post a picture or 2 of both of us at that time, never know Wink
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:01 pm

YamiRaziel wrote:
Won't anyone check and comment the True Blood video I posted scratch Smile
I didn't know it was a link until now. The default appearance for hyperlinks is the same as regular text. I'm going to post that in the thread about the new site (the old TFN site had a different color for hyper-links).

Was that a scene from the reality of True Blood, or was it someone's dream of fantasy? If that's how the show depicts the world of vampires, I'm having second thoughts about watching it (my tolerance for campy vampire stuff is pretty much zero).

Maximus1 wrote:
Maybe I'll break the masquerade and post a picture or 2 of both of us at that time, never know Wink
What kind of narcissistic jerk would post a pic of himself and his daughter?
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:47 pm

Childe of Munster, I didn't get it. How do you think the show depicts the world of vampires?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:51 pm

YamiRaziel wrote:
Childe of Munster, I didn't get it. How do you think the show depicts the world of vampires?
My only exposure to True Blood is that youtube clip you linked to. Is that how the world of vampires works in True Blood, with vampires known to exist and going on TV to brag about being vampires? I've got the show in my netflix queue, and I'll give it a whirl, but if that's the way True Blood works, I am not hopeful.

And, of course, that's just my preference. Not intending to dismiss others' choices in vampire fiction.
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Childe of Munster wrote:
YamiRaziel wrote:
Won't anyone check and comment the True Blood video I posted scratch Smile
I didn't know it was a link until now. The default appearance for hyperlinks is the same as regular text. I'm going to post that in the thread about the new site (the old TFN site had a different color for hyper-links).

Was that a scene from the reality of True Blood, or was it someone's dream of fantasy? If that's how the show depicts the world of vampires, I'm having second thoughts about watching it (my tolerance for campy vampire stuff is pretty much zero).

Maximus1 wrote:
What kind of narcissistic jerk would post a pic of himself and his daughter?
\

Yeah Munster, that was a scene from the real show. You have to watch the whole series to depict what is going on, it's a little campy at times, but not usually. Russell is basically just nuts and he pulled off that whole thing on TV, as he was wanting some revenge on what he sees as "the authority" ( basically the show's Camarilla ) and those within it, that he sees as having helped killed off his lover and protecting the one he knows to have done it. It's convoluted I know, without any background knowledge, but it really is a pretty good show, completely adult though, no kiddies...R+++ rated, nudity, gore, etc, etc...

The premise is, that yes, the public is aware of vamps, they just recently came out of the coffin, so to speak. True-Blood being a synthetic substitute for human blood just recently having been invented, allowing vamps to let the public be aware of their existence and play down the fact they need human blood at all. Russell's publicity stunt was pulled, so that he could damage the political PR machine of the vampire authority as badly as he could, as the authority has been waging a campaign in the hopes of making vamps seem non-harmful to humans.

Though I will say, that season 2 almost lost me, since there were some pretty strange things going on, but season 3 so far has been 2 thumbs up for the most part.

Posting a picture of myself and daughter...narcissistic...check...seems about right...I'll be in good company Cool

Last edited by Maximus1 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Maximus1 wrote:
Posting a picture of myself and daughter...narcissistic...check...seems about right...I'll be in good company Cool
Ba-da-bing.

I'm so narcissistic, I know this must be about me somehow. Heck, this entire board is about me, isn't it? I think my real name is Team Camarilla International. albino
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:38 pm

LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Munster, you Cain't be serious No

- geek
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Munster, you Cain't be serious No

- geek
Caine't I? drunken
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:29 pm

So, Childe of Munster are you going to check out True Blood?
Here is another True Blood Link - True Blood Dominate... click
That old-fashioned formal way he talks is so awesome! One of the things I like the most about this show is the accent the characters have Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:31 am

YamiRaziel wrote:
So, Childe of Munster are you going to check out True Blood?
Here is another True Blood Link - True Blood Dominate... click
That old-fashioned formal way he talks is so awesome! One of the things I like the most about this show is the accent the characters have Smile
Oh, yeah, I'm going to check it out. I'm not going to base my opinion of a TV show solely on a 2 minute clip. I'm going to check out Vampire Diaries, too, even though the word on the street is that it's very Twilight-ish.

I have no intention of ever seeing a Twilight movie.

Last edited by Childe of Munster on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I typed the same word twice in the same sentence, and it wasn't a preposition)
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:59 am

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the show Munster, if you give it half a chance to get into it far enough to start developing a liking for the characters. FYI, season one will just kind of introduce you to everyone, season two is a little strange...bear with it, season 3 stars to delve deeper into the whole vampire political scene and is pretty cool.

Just overlook the shows occasional stuff as Russell's TV outburst ( though I thought it great ), as the show can be pretty dark at times, so a little light and over the top humor kind of lightens things up now and again Laughing

So...Zer0, have you started watching TB yet? If you have, how are you liking it so far?
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:08 am

Look at this link --click click click--

Luceid at Planet Vampire posted some songs from the unused sountrack of VTM Bloodlines and I would like especially Childe of Malkav and Zero to see it. I simply fall in love with the China Boss (Ming Xao's theme) and I would really like to hear them in game!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Really good find Yami. There is a few more of unused tracs on MadamMinty chanell on YouTube. But I still think the Xiao track is best for combat.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:19 am

Oh.. the latest of True Blood was so EPIC! Definitely the best show about vampires and probably the only one where vampires die by sunlight!
Here is a link of one of the most epic scenes of the last episode --- Click Click Click ---. Of course it contains spoilers so watch at your own risk!

Last edited by YamiRaziel on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:06 am

Haven't seen this one yet Yami, so I'll pass on the link for now Very Happy Sounds like a good episode, I'll probably see it sometime later today or tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:50 pm

Yami,

Are you receiving any paychecks for complimenting True Blood? Razz
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:28 pm

Haha, no. Would be good if I received Very Happy
Still we are a vampire community, so you need to know which vampire TV show is worth your time! Smile
No need to thank me Razz
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:13 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Yami,

Probably Yami is the producer's ghoul, and makes sure he'll get his next bloodfix Laughing

- geek
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:26 pm

I eat ghouls for breakfast Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:33 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Yami,

Maybe he's getting some royalties and is promoting the show for job security lol! The show's ghoul as Malkav said... wait...I've promoted the show as well...where the heck are my royalties? Razz
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:39 pm

You're american. You have decided to separate from the Queen. So, no royalties for you queen No

- geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next