Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+26
Ayo
Cthulhu
Duncan.Oliver
Nachtrae
eye of the divine
Alichino
Dragatus
Karavolos
Meowolf
Voraxith
Jad.3
blacktrench
z.o.o.
Klahera
PGM1961
Eliza
ThePhilosopher
Feral
bliebje
Childe of Munster
Maximus1
Childe of Malkav
Claudia
8people
Zer0Morph
YamiRaziel
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

General Chat - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:49 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
Hah! My awakening from my torpor caused a ripple effect throught the world. Soon others shall be awaken aswell to rejoin our ranks
I just hope we don't have to celebrate Gehenna when all the elders arise. Honestly I like the world too much to just destroy it for some weird prophecy's sake.

-geek 

B-b-but what about the Last City? And the Obsidian Throne? And Lilith and Lucifer showing up (and giving me the chance to diablerize them)?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:50 am

Good luck with that Phillo, Lucifer was powerful enough to dust [Lasombra].
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:02 am

Karavolos wrote:
Good luck with that Phillo, Lucifer was powerful enough to dust [Lasombra].

Hubris doesn't pay...
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:52 am

If I'm not mistaken, depeding on the Gehenna scenario and the players choices, [Lasombra] wins the Jihad and becomes the bringer of Gehenna.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:54 am

In the Fair is Foul scenario, [Lasombra] may or may not diablerize Caine; shortly there after, Lucifer may or may not torch him with sunlight cuz he can.

Depends on storyteller I s'pose.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:12 pm

Ettinarius, I totally agree. I was almost ready to check this game out when I somehow decided to see a let's play video. I could've accepted the repetitive gameplay, the horrid animations, the abnormally bad sound editing and all other bad stuff about this game, but copying bloodlines to such extent... I can't accept that.
I suggest that White Wolf should start a lawsuit against Dark, win, get their money and invest them in a proper Bloodlines 2 title! Plagiarism should be punished!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:40 pm

YamiRaziel wrote:

I suggest that White Wolf should start a lawsuit against Dark, win, get their money and invest them in a proper Bloodlines 2 title! Plagiarism should be punished!

Exactly that and I see from the gif that you like latex. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:52 pm

Mmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_aUMMcTEu4

Laughing 
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Btw Left 4 Dead 2 seems to be 75% off in Steam, if anyone finds delight in shooting down hordes of zombies Smile 
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:20 pm

YamiRaziel wrote:
Mmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_aUMMcTEu4

Laughing 

Owww...Shocked 
So you enjoy whipping others too? Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:36 pm

Well if you find the game so bad, you don't have to buy it you can borrow it from your friends at ThePirateBay, sharing is caring Very Happy 
A new VtM pc game would be a dream come true though.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:10 pm

Nosferatu's Childe wrote:
Well if you find the game so bad, you don't have to buy it you can borrow it from your friends at ThePirateBay, sharing is caring Very Happy 
A new VtM pc game would be a dream come true though.

Mods for VtMB must sate our Beasts for now:( 
Even that Zer0 and Malkav did and do great job... The old game is so limited.
And instead of VtMB 2 we get DARK or some shit.
Dear Activision, Assassins Creed had 4 or 5 major games made on it! What with VtM?
Yours furball.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:11 am

Because Asassin's Creed made a lot more money than Bloodlines.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:15 am

I blame the camarilla. Bloody unimaginative Ventrue. They would never recognize the masquerade value of a good vampire game: "Looks bloody believable, but we all know it's just a game..."
So they installed a ghoul at Activision to bust Troika with deadly deadlines.

-geek 
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:46 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
I blame the camarilla. Bloody unimaginative Ventrue. They would never recognize the masquerade value of a good vampire game: "Looks bloody believable, but we all know it's just a game..."
So they installed a ghoul at Activision to bust Troika with deadly deadlines.

-geek 

Be happy it wasn't Clan Toreador in charge of this. They would bicker so much over fine details the game would have been scheduled for 2033, if not later.
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:16 pm

We can still dream of the WoD MMO right I haven't seen much about it lately but it's the last flame of hope burning in my heart for a worthy new vampire game.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:50 am

I trust CCP to do a good job with the MMO. They do MMO's differently than everybody else does. They run the entire game on a single supercomputer instead of using multiple servers and if EVE is any indication we'll also get plenty of sandbox politics.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:33 am

While I have my fears and nightmares, I also have hopes and dreams.
If anyone can pull off a WoDMMO, I'd say CCP are the guys to go for.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:31 pm

Stop making me pine for the WoD MMO! I'm still convinced it'll never happen. Sad
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:49 am

If/When it does happen, will it be a game I want to play?  That's my question.  People who have played Masquerade and Requiem, and even the video games Redemption and Bloodlines, will only be a small percentage of the players in the MMO.  Most will be people who have played other MMO games, like World of Warcraft, and perhaps some from CCP's other (sci-fi) game, EVE Online.  Many will not be used to the social type of role-playing needed for the World of Darkness-- some will be used to raiding and leveling, like in WOW; or Spec Ops multiplayer games like Call of Duty, etc., where the only thing that matters is combat.  The ones from EVE Online will probably fare the best; but they will consider the main goal to be the acquisition of money as a means to gain power, like they do in EVE Online... they will be like uber-Ventrue, but I think most will miss the point of the game, which is still role-playing a vampire.  And let's not even discuss the ones who think the game will be like Twilight, Vampire Diaries, or True Blood.  They will be constantly harping about, "Why can't vampires have sex?"

The biggest problem is that, for the game to be successful and make money, CCP will have to make a game that all of these people will enjoy too, because they're the majority.  Unless CCP stresses the personal horror aspect of the WOD, and constantly reminds people what it means to be a vampire in the World of Darkness, I have a feeling that many of the die-hard fans of the game -- like us -- will be disappointed.

See, Claudia?  I raised my concerns, without once mentioning the term 'vaporware'.  Oops, there it is.  LOL   Good thing this isn't the White Wolf forum, or I'd be banned.  (I think I only have about another 1300 years or so before I can visit that forum again. Seriously.)
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:48 am

Whatever the case may be, I know I won't be playing. I just cannot enjoy videogames anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:20 am

Dragatus wrote:
I trust CCP to do a good job with the MMO. They do MMO's differently than everybody else does. They run the entire game on a single supercomputer instead of using multiple servers and if EVE is any indication we'll also get plenty of sandbox politics.
Yeah, they might purchase that new 512 qubit skynet computer.

PGM1961 wrote:
Many will not be used to the social type of role-playing needed for the World of Darkness--
Some may even band a bunch of Brujah together just to trash a city (me!).
Nah, I wouldn't worry so much. You need to focus on stuff you want in order to get it Wink
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:53 am

The Secret World is 50% off on steam. It is a MMO inspired by Stephen King and H.P Lovecraft. No monthly fees, nothing.
If anyone wanna kill Cthulhu-like creatures, zombies, mummies, ghost, wraiths, specters and all other sorts of supernatural creatures, with very cool authentic atmosphere and great single player story, feel welcomed to join me Smile
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Secret world is really amazing but you do need a huge culture. I had to go and open a bible for one puzzle Smile
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:25 pm

Indeed. It is unique and refreshing. Is the quest you're referring to the Illuminati one, where you were a sort of Robert Langdon from a Dan Brown novel? Very Happy Wanna play together sometime?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next