Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+26
Ayo
Cthulhu
Duncan.Oliver
Nachtrae
eye of the divine
Alichino
Dragatus
Karavolos
Meowolf
Voraxith
Jad.3
blacktrench
z.o.o.
Klahera
PGM1961
Eliza
ThePhilosopher
Feral
bliebje
Childe of Munster
Maximus1
Childe of Malkav
Claudia
8people
Zer0Morph
YamiRaziel
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

General Chat - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:47 am

I know many will hate me for it, but i watched the first LotR and got bored to death.. I really don't know whats so 'great' about it..
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:59 am

I don't hate you for it... but I don't trust your taste in movies now either.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:17 am

I don't trust Shabu with anything, actually. Must be because of his wise quotes back in the quotes topic. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:00 am

Well the quotes are just things i happen to hear on my way to work. And if you don't trust my taste in movies go watch Leon the Professional or Lucky Number Slevin. Those are good movies...
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:27 pm

...aaand now I have a new avatar and signature Cool

P.S For some reason my signature isn't displayed Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:37 pm

I hate it when people change their avatars, it makes it hard to keep track of who is who. scratch
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:58 am

Dragatus wrote:
I hate it when people change their avatars, it makes it hard to keep track of who is who. scratch

same scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:23 am

I've been Angry Christof for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:25 am

Mine stays pretty much the same, except for changes of clothing; but that's because this is my game avatar.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:22 am

Change is the law of life
Never go against change
Accept it
Welcome it

General Chat - Page 11 220px-LogoClanTzimisce1
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:23 am

So, you hate me now? Razz My old avatar was the vampire Raziel half human (sarafan) half dead.
My signature gets displayed now, yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:40 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Change is the law of life
Never go against change
Accept it
Welcome it

Well there can be both. Good changes and bad ones... I don't really like to accept and welcome bad changes.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:34 am

Wrong topic for quotes but; "Change is inevitable, just make sure it happens to your benefit".
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:40 am

Hm, changes may be good or bad. For computers I tend to follow the three basic rules:
-Never change a running system
-Never run a changing system
-Change a never running system

- geek
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:35 pm

YamiRaziel wrote:
So, you hate me now? Razz My old avatar was the vampire Raziel half human (sarafan) half dead.
My signature gets displayed now, yay Very Happy

I don't hate you for it. I may be petty at times, but I am not that petty.

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Hm, changes may be good or bad. For computers I tend to follow the three basic rules:
-Never change a running system
-Never run a changing system
-Change a never running system

- geek

Sounds legit.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Greetings, people... uh I guess? Very Happy How are you? I've been absent for such a long time, maybe you have already forgotten me Razz

Have you seen the new PC/Xbox 360 game Dark? Is it me or is there way too much similarity between this game and Bloodlines? Smile 
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:06 pm

Hah! My awakening from my torpor caused a ripple effect throught the world. Soon others shall be awaken aswell to rejoin our ranks
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:16 pm

Let's hope many more awake then, for in a place such as this where the dead rule liveliness is more needed than anywhere else.

Dark is a good looking game, I've seen gameplay and it reminded me of santa monica Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:33 pm

I decided, I'll skip it. The copy paste from Bloodlines is way too much for me...

Check this out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NOSVi2yejc
8:12, guys I present you - Stanley Gimble !

This is really uninspiring!
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:22 pm

Yup definitely too similar, the museum level itself is already a similarity, but even the abilities are similar not to mention that club at the end looked like a mix of The Asylum and The Confession.
It does seem entertaining though, I might still play it, after all is a vampire game and I love the comic book style it has.
Back to top Go down
Ettinarius
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:55 am

I couldn't get to 8:12 because my browser pooped out after the first two minutes, but still... Celerity? Obfuscation? Vitae? Can we fit any more V:TM terminology into the two minutes of this game I was able to see, plz? Either of the first two I could almost overlook, but what are the chances that the creators just coincidentally decided to call it vitae?

It's cute when someone makes a freebie game that gives little homages to what inspired it, but paying someone for a game like this just seems a little too much like patting the creator on the back for taking ideas that weren't theirs. The art and gameplay look appealing, but I don't know that I'd buy it new.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:38 am

And at the end of the video you are sent to kill "Vlad" who is a wealthy old vampire and lives in a penthouse at the top of the "Geneforge Tower".
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:21 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Hah! My awakening from my torpor caused a ripple effect throught the world. Soon others shall be awaken aswell to rejoin our ranks
I just hope we don't have to celebrate Gehenna when all the elders arise. Honestly I like the world too much to just destroy it for some weird prophecy's sake.

-geek 
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:14 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
I just hope we don't have to celebrate Gehenna when all the elders arise. Honestly I like the world too much to just destroy it for some weird prophecy's sake.

-geek 

Maybe we go Archbishop Giangaleazzo style? Invite them to lavish party to celebrate Gehenna, then burn them all with fire?

*thinks*
I am sucking Lasombra too much recently, I think...
*trots away*
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:45 am

If someone wants to buy me something (early/late birthday, offering to the Tremere...), because I can't afford it, here : www.kickstarter.com/projects/bynightstudios/minds-eye-theatre-vampire-the-masquerade
the Deluxe copy plead, please Very Happy
(+ international shipping since I'm in France.. plus any number of pins if you wish, + Blood & Betrayal Booster Pack add-on, + Pickering Lythe by Night, a Haunted Edwardian Era setting.. plus anything you wish, really)
You only have three days !

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next