Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diablerie!!! (question mark)

Go down 
+9
YamiRaziel
PGM1961
Maximus1
Claudia
Childe of Malkav
Childe of Munster
ThePhilosopher
Feral
Velvet
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Feeding from Gimble and Chastity was made impossible either in CE or Wesp's patches. So no matter the Unarmed...
Feeding on the warren crawlers, I have never tried :shudders:
Zombies could be fed upon through ToV.
I think diablerie should be possible, but with consequences if anyone finds out,
Besides, have anyone tried to drain Julius? Thin Blood or not he is Cainite, so it would count. Even if diablerizing a Thin Blood doesnt make any sense.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:39 pm

I tried diablerizing 'E' once, didn't worked.

Zero tried to make a "small diablerie" possible if:
-You were assamite
-You had low humanity
-The target was Julius

But eventually let go of the idea.

I never managed to feed from Gimble, but i did feed from Chastity in vanilla. I got pissed when i knew i could no longer do it Sad

Velvet,
The Purplish glow, i believe, is to friendly vampires only. Vampire Enemies glow white-green when they are not seeing you, blue when they know you're around and yellow-red when they are attacking you.

Also, i believe the humans at Grout's mansion were simply that : Human. Grout must have kidnapped some insane people and put it in his mansion to study them.

I don't think you can feed from the monsters in the warrens. I never tried though.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:10 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
I don't think you can feed from the monsters in the warrens. I never tried though.
I've tried, never succeeded (never had a really high Unarmed, though).
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Key to Aura readidg below. Couresy of:

http://www.patman.org/wod/disciplines/auspex.asp

So it's much more complicated than only colours.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:17 pm

Feral wrote:
Key to Aura readidg below. Couresy of:

http://www.patman.org/wod/disciplines/auspex.asp

So it's much more complicated than only colours.

Uh, yes, in the PnP game.
In bloodlines, no

Humans:
White -> can't see you or are not enemies
Yellow -> Scared
Blue -> Knows you're somewhere hidden
Red -> Seeing you and wanting to kill you.

Vampires:
White-Green -> Enemies, can't see you
Purple -> Allies ( maybe, i'm not sure)
Blue /Purple -> Knows you're somewhere hidden
Yellow-Red -> Seeing you and wanting to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:21 pm

This should hopefully clear up some confusion, would've posted it earlier but I didn't know this thread existed until today.

There is a flag on all NPCs that you can dictate whether forced feeding is turned on or not. Most if not all Kindred or "hard to kill" bosses like Chastity have this flag turned on, so by default you shouldn't be able to feed on them. Ghouls, Humans, etc.. most of the time have this flag turned on so you can feed from them.

Missions that host many enemies like Grout's mansion, the Crackhouse zombies, etc... are still human, only messed up by their Vampiric masters. Ghouls, by default are also technically human, they are still alive and can be killed.

Again hopefully that solves some questions and mysteries...
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:32 pm

@ Velvet, killing Chasity is not a problem, especially with a Brujah...just have a high melee skill and a good weapon such as the fireaxe or better. Though without cheating one in, I think that's the best melee weapon at this point in the game. Use your persuasion skills if they are high enough, and get the other dancer ( forget her name ) to leave and go to the private dance room. Then activate, celerity, potence, and presence and She'll go down rather quickly. Pop a blood heal on yourself just before you initiate the fight and then a blood pack, if you find you are still having trouble, it helps a lot.

I'd imagine with a Malk ( I'm on my first play through with one ), and tier 5 Lingering Malaise that you should have an even easier time with her. What an insane discipline T5 is...Brother Vick went down like a sack of potatoes ROFL. You did an awesome job with Malaise Z cheers The power is just SICK it's so good !

Last edited by Maximus1 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:04 am

Thanks Max, you don't feel Lingering Malaise is too powerful do you? The recharge time is like 45 seconds so you certainly can't spam it.
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:09 am

Let me get into some of the higher end bosses ( like Ming and the Sheriff ) and then I'll let you know what I think!
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
This should hopefully clear up some confusion, would've posted it earlier but I didn't know this thread existed until today.

There is a flag on all NPCs that you can dictate whether forced feeding is turned on or not. Most if not all Kindred or "hard to kill" bosses like Chastity have this flag turned on, so by default you shouldn't be able to feed on them. Ghouls, Humans, etc.. most of the time have this flag turned on so you can feed from them.

Missions that host many enemies like Grout's mansion, the Crackhouse zombies, etc... are still human, only messed up by their Vampiric masters. Ghouls, by default are also technically human, they are still alive and can be killed.

Again hopefully that solves some questions and mysteries...

WHOA WHOA WHOA THERE PARTNA

YOU MEAN ALL WE NEED TO MAKE DIABLERIE POSSIBLE IS TO PUT THE FORCE-FEED-FLAG ON KINDRED?

ASDIJECOIUMAOSIDKEWIO TELL ME WHERE THAT FLAG IS
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:38 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:

YOU MEAN ALL WE NEED TO MAKE DIABLERIE POSSIBLE IS TO PUT THE FORCE-FEED-FLAG ON KINDRED?

Yeah, but to make it real "Diablerie," you'd have to add that you get something for draining a vampire, other than Blood and a dead vampire. Like I wrote about Redemption, most of the time, it's just another way to destroy a vampire. Only once during the game does it get you anything Diablerish.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:40 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:

Ya, just go into vdata\system\ folder and find the NPC Template files, every character in the game is in there. You would simply turn off "No Feeding" or whatever it's called and save the file, now you can feed on the Kindred. Hell you can probably feed on the Sheriff with that flag turned off.

As munster said though, you don't get anything special for it, just blood and a dead vamp. My idea for Diablerie originally was reserved for Assamite only, and I was planning on doing it through the "Seduction Style" feeding. I was going to allow <If Assamite with a low Humanity> the ability to kill Julius by feeding from him through dialogue. But the idea was met with fire from the community so I dropped it.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 am

Every kindred should be allowed to diableriee but the consequences should be severe! New ending should be implemented as well to match the new course the story is going to take.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:37 am

That would be cool Yami, no doubt!
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:45 pm

And Strauss will notice and kill you right away ;-)
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Spoiler re: another mod   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Spoiler:

Fellas,

I just added "ThePhilosopher's Diablerie Mod" to my to-do list.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Yeah but that's inside the Tremere Clan, not in the Camarilla ;-)
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Tremere are a Diablerie Clan, in fact. Poor, poor Saulot. But they oppose diablerie as Sabbat infamy. Which adds up, they are originaly of Tzimisce blood, after all. Maybe they should be renamed Tzimisce antitribu in next CE? lol! Though Strauss wouldn't approve...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:55 am

Hey, this is CE, not pnp! Twisted Evil

- geek

Edit: For Strauss not approving, he could dicuss the topic with Andrei.
Or let his gargoyle fight it out with one of Andrei's creatures. Oops, you lost it somewhere Max, didn't you? No
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:10 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Hey, this is CE, not pnp! Twisted Evil

- geek

Edit: For Strauss not approving, he could dicuss the topic with Andrei.
Or let his gargoyle fight it out with one of Andrei's creatures. Oops, you lost it somewhere Max, didn't you? No

Are you talking about me Malkav? If so clarify for me buddy...I'm not sure what you mean here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Maximus,

no I was referring to Max Strauss, who has lost his gargoyle somewhere Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:41 pm

I see, of course you were, I'm glad you cleared that up...I wasn't quite sure what you meant Smile
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:55 pm

I think the Gargole would rather fight Strauss and then maybe diablerize him. Or Andriei. Or Strauss would diablerize Andriei. Or vice versa. Um, that idea got me thinking; it is possible to diablerize a Gargyole (from WoD point of view, not exactly pondering engine, phyton script, etc limitations ) ? And if a Gargyole diablerized a Kindred would it result in a Blood Hunt?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:47 pm

Yes it is possible to diable a Gargoyle, as any other vampire, and yes it will resault in a Blood Hunt as it shows on your aura.
(but some Princes do not call on bloodhunt on every diablery, as with some major boon or so, it can be overlooked..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diablerie!!! (question mark)   diablerie - Diablerie!!! (question mark) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diablerie!!! (question mark)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next