Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Le Grand Théâtre

Go down 
+13
Bloodywolf
Karavolos
ThePhilosopher
Kogamitsu
Nachtrae
Nicholas Masterson
Raekel
Sio
8people
Duncan.Oliver
z.o.o.
Eliza
simison
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Listening to Catherina demur is more than Victor can bear. He cannot smile any wider than now.
Nonsense!...
With a clasp of the hand, he wisks Catherina to an open piece of floor as close to the center of the Déambulatoire as possible. His eyelids grow heavy and his voice becomes very serene.
...We can do both...
He leads slowly with all patience and care.
...Heh-heh. There's no need for us to dance a waltz, Catherina. You can move your hips, this much I know, and that is all you need do...
Slowly, they shuffle about the floor the way the Kine do at their weddings.
...You asked me how I am tonight and I didn't answer you. Please Madame Giovanni, allow me to apologize with an answer...
He sighs.
...We are, all of us, secretly, masochists...
He meets her eyes.
...I hurt. I hurt in every way except the one way I want most...
A torrent of warmth permeates his flesh with a soft hiss from his clenched teeth. Victor's blood points burn to a cinder like hair against an open flame. Very soft and very warm, his voice now matches his body.
...Pretend to love me this night, won't you?
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Miri nods as Duncan whispers, but then shakes her head to show his word of caution is actually quite appreciated. Oh no, no, I understand. It's very gallant of you, actually. She smiles, whether she smiles bashfully or with amusement is unclear.

She listens to Duncan intently as he goes on to describe the Prince, Hm, I have not yet been introduced to the Prince. He sounds like a lovely man to meet, though I am sure most fearsome and capable should a person misstep in his presence. She tilts her head, wincing slightly as Duncan mentions his "source," Really? I myself have heard nothing about Prince Gosuin until speaking with you. The most I seem to gather so far, at least from speaking with M. Lehin, is that I should just go out and meet people, rather than fear being bitten over it. She smiles, recollecting the irony regarding vampires and biting, At least here, in Elysium. She begins to chuckle, but then brings her glass to her lips to obscure her smile and sips.

Mm- she stops mid-sip, licking her lips clean to speak, I half-expected that when it is time to meet the Prince, I would be led like a lost gosling to him, her eyes smile in lieu of a second chuckle, but I suppose paying a visit to Celine would be a good thing. If anything, I could thank her for serving such delightful sanguine spirits, she swishes the red in her glass again. Her eyes make a second assessment of M. Oliver. Hm. You present many good points, Duncan. She raises her glass to him and smiles, almost flirtatiously.

Miri looks to Suzanne, then Franz, then Corinna, Alicia, Alicia's nameless companion, and then Igor in turn as they are pointed out by Duncan. She smiles especially at Suzanne, seems unconcerned with Franz, and curious about Corinna, who is standing some distance beside Claudia and Jerome. She voices a small, seemingly unrelated opinion, Mm, I like Suzanne's piercings. I have a tattoo, myself. Her eyes return to Duncan and lock onto him as he describes the guise of the Primogen known as "Doctor." Her smile broadens with wonderment. This man I would love to meet, though she is clearly speaking from a theatrically interested opinion, rather than being concerned with the significance of the Nosferatu's station.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:43 am

Duncan smiles at Miri's bemused expression, as though he suspects the source of it.
I suppose it sounds a bit pretentious, giving advice to someone as new as myself. I thought you might find the information that I've discovered so far useful, with regard to your own introductions. It's likely you could have found all of this out on your own, but I wanted to establish a little goodwill.

I admit, it's not totally altruistic on my part. It's common for those Kindred of roughly the same age to form alliances, or even coteries, with those of similar experience... or inexperience, as the case may be. You may have skills that I lack, and vice versa. It's always good to make contacts. This is why I've taken special interest in those being presented to the Prince this evening.

One may even develop friends, although we are told by our elders that no Kindred is truly your friend. Yet I've seen evidence that this is not always the case. Those two seem quite close, and they are not even the same clan. Duncan nods toward Jerome and Claudia, still seated together with Corinna.

Of course, even being the same clan is no guarantee you'll like someone. Sort of like siblings... you may not like someone, even if you stick together. "Nobody can hurt my brother but me," that sort of thing. Duncan chuckles to himself, as he looks around the room. That happens a lot with Brujah.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Catherina lets herself be lead by the Malkavian Primogen, she does find it amusing but doesn't step in the "game" as much as she could, probably out of either respect or to protect herself. As his eyes reach hers, she quickly looks away. It's a commun reflex by Kindred fearing Dominate.
Hurt ? Oh but you have everything anyone could dream of, why so sad ?

The Giovanni deliberately avoids Victor's request, but her acts show she enjoys his company and most of all his attention towards her. She does have an interrogative look as she notices the warmth.

Claudia looks down, and puts back together the sheets of paper in their original order.
I should not have said that, excuse-me Corinna... I didn't mean to hurt you.

Leads.. We may have to recreate the attack, to understand what happened, who was where..
I was in the Chantry when they attacked, Regent Kersten called us in so Jean-Pierre, Corinna and I would cast a Fire trap from the Hotel's roof. So I only saw things from the outside. I remember I saw most Brujah and Gangrel in this huge melee, with Laure -you know she's not afraid of getting dirty with the Sabbat-, so to keep most of them outside to burn. Prince Gosuin was firing from the balcony of his room, with the Malkavian Primogen, the Gangrel Primogen and Celine.

Her voice darkens as she tries to recall the few events she witnessed. She holds on to her scarf with one hand, as the other is holding the papers.
Knowing Thomas and his Sire, and where we found their ashes.. They were just in the entrance, fighting in the stairs that lead to the Deambulatoire.
Her remains.. They were in the back entrance, where the Sheriff was with his Childe and his ghouls, right ?

Maybe we should ask who was there their version...

Her memory seems to be correct, although she goes through a hard time. She lets go the scarf slowly, and she looks away, worried. She seems distracted again. She doesn't mention the Kindred she didn't saw.

Auspex 2, Empathy 3, Perception 3:

Occult 2, Sixth sense, Auspex:

Investigation 2:
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Corinna blinks surprised, then touches Claudia's shoulder again, smiling.

"You did not, I assure you. Not at all."

She lets her hands sink down once more, offering to take the sheets of paper from her clan sister, and only speaks after she has taken time to think - about whatever.

"I think asking the Sheriff would be a good idea. You surely want to accompany us, Monsieur Lehin, am I right? Well, I see no reason not to do so right now."

After noticing something, the Tremere narrows her eyes for a moment, then leans closer to Claudia, to whisper in her ear.

Claudia:
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:29 pm

I...I don't remember any of the details of the attack, Jerome admitted wearily. I was more focused on...other matters. But yes, I will accompany you to see the Sheriff. Hopefully... The Toreador paused. He sat back in his chair and closed his eyes. After a moment of silence, he opened them again.
Claudia, Corinna:
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Miri nods, smiling, Mm, your good will is much appreciated, Duncan. I will be sure to return the favor when I have any new bit of information that you may use well.

She looks to Jerome and Claudia as Duncan motions towards them, her standard passive smile begins to widen, but stops as she senses a hint of uneasiness among the group of three.

It must be nice, she still maintains her smile, though she speaks almost wistfully, to have someone. Her thoughts trail off for a noticeable moment as she brings her glass to her lips to drink, but she then looks back to Duncan and smiles, adding, Someone to trust, I mean, and finally sips.

She grins as Duncan jests about Brujah brotherhood, Well, you can't beat a brother like that. She tilts her head and smiles, considering a new, perhaps perversely amusing thought, Or you can, but- she doesn't finish her sentence, she chuckles instead. She truly enjoys a good joke, the more absurd, the better.

Miri glances around the room after her laughter fades, still feeling jovial. She sees the Malkavian Primogen and Catherina dancing and makes a small motion towards them for Duncan to see with her glass. There, you see that? He's a dancer as well. She grins, charmed to see them dancing, and raises her glass to them. The gesture is small, and not likely one to be noticed by anyone besides Duncan.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:04 am

Claudia gives back the sheets with a smile to her clanmate. She looks away again a couple of times to various places, then shakes slightly her head. After a blink, her eyes show again a strong and deep stare. She then talks with warmth and willing calm.
It's.. It's alright. Yes, we'll discuss this matter later, it's ok, I'll explain you.
Can you interrogate the Sheriff without me ? Members of the Malkavian Clan... I can't feel at ease close to them... Besides I have to apologize and to thank some Kindred, like Miss Miriel de Boucher. I'll also ask them about the Sabbat raid, too, the Brujah Primogen ows me a favor.

She seems to avoid the subject, but she is trusting, a bit naive maybe. She can't help the stress.

Auspex 2, empathy 3, perception 3:
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:59 am

Catherina's deliberate evasion pierces Victor. He is crestfallen and his voice proves as much.
You won't look at me...
He twirls Catherina ending with, her arms crossed over her front, one of her wrists gently in his grasp, and her back against his chest. His lips very nearly touch her ear.
...Is a ride upon the Griffon's back truly worth the toll his talons exact from your flesh?...
She doesn't answer him.
...You feel my warmth, don't you?...
No answer.
...I pay the price for us both...
Silence.
...Have you nothing to say?...
She has no answer for him still. He switches to her other ear.
...Go then...You're free.
Victor's arms fall limp at his sides. Catherina walks away pulling her shoulders back into a perfect posture with a dismissive ease.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:10 am

Duncan tells Miri: Don't worry about returning the favor. That's what goodwill gestures are for.

Miri:
He follows Miri's gaze as she looks at Jerome and the two Tremere. Duncan then looks her in the eye, and when he speaks his voice is very serious.
Trust is rare, and like all rare things, it is very valuable. Maybe one day you'll have that too.

Duncan smiles as Miri's mood improves, and she jokes about the Brujah.
When you move to a new city, you always have to earn the trust of your peer group, although the method for doing this differs with each clan. As the new Brujah on the block, I'm sure I'll bear the brunt of some rough 'humor', at least in the beginning. I can deal with that.
The tone of Duncan's voice indicates that he is confident in his ability to do what he said.

As Miri points out the Malkavian Primogen with Catherina Giovanni, Duncan looks at Victor and nods.

Yes, he can dance. His partner looks rather uncomfortable, though. As Victor releases Catherina and she walks off, Duncan adds, See? She's a good actor, but she's glad to move away from the cliff's edge.
Duncan grins at the reference to his earlier warning about Malkavians.

With another glance toward Jerome and Claudia, Duncan asks Miri a question.

How much do you know about the recent Sabbat attack? I've heard several people allude to it this evening, but little information that could be called definite, such as when it took place. Was it weeks ago? Months? Or just days?
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:27 am

Duncan's humility makes Miri smile. She still thanks him, You are too kind, Monsieur. She looks kind of like she wants to pinch Duncan's cheek for being so sweet, but that she also doesn't want to end up inadvertently testing the Brujah's strength, so she sticks to smiling.

As Duncan looks her in the eyes, Miri's features gain some seriousness as she returns her attention, gazing intently. This doesn't help Duncan's case, though, as he speaks. Miri grins. She somehow has it in her mind that Duncan is some kind of brutish teddy bear white knight in a suit. She speaks hopefully, Maybe so. I know I would guard such trust with my life- She nods, blinking as she makes a correction, Unlife.

She chuckles audibly, but sympathetically at Duncan's predicament with being the Brujah new kid, Well, if there is anything I can do to help you to steel your nerves against such rough humor, I'm here for you. She sips from her glass to cut her laughter at Duncan's expense short.

A corner of Miri's lip draws taught in some combination between being either unamused or unsurprised but mostly disappointed as Duncan brings up the Cliff motif again. She sighs, You know the thing about fun, she sips from her glass and then crosses her arm in thought, is that it hardly lasts long enough. She then states rather pointedly, Whether cliff faces are involved or no. She winks and smiles at Duncan, just teasing with him for being right.

Miri takes time to consider Duncan's question about the Sabbat attack, Well, concerning the differences between the perceptions of time with the immortal, I'm unsure as to exactly when, but... Her eyes make small movements as she seems to be adding something up, Some time in winter may be accurate. I first arrived in France then, and things seemed to take a noticeably dark tone. She nods. It would certainly explain the behaviors of certain kindred, she nods in a direction only Duncan can perceive, then sighs sympathetically, It's the start of spring, now. You can still sense the wounds on some, she's speaking metaphorically, but then clarifies, It can't have been so long ago to warrant you being tested so immediately after your presentation to the Prince. She raises her eyebrows at Duncan to make her point.

Duncan:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Catherina takes a few steps away from the Malkavian Primogen, but she then turns around and goes back to him with a smile. She puts slowly her hands on his shoulders and lands a warm but long kiss next to his left ear. She whispers some words after her kiss before leaving him, visibly lighthearted.

Victor:

Gregory Darvault regains the Elyseum calmly. He is smiling and takes a look at the room to take note of where and who moved. Seeing Jerome with the two female Tremere, he looks curious and slightly worried, but decides not to step in. Once he located Miri, with Duncan, he approaches them with a slow and calm walk.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Duncan watches the range of emotions cross Miri's face with a slight smile on his own. However, at Miri's offer of emotional support in the face of his clanmates' humor, Duncan laughs.
I'm sorry; I thank you for that kind sentiment. I just thought of their likely reactions, should I tell them I enjoy the moral support of a Toreador as armor against their harassment. Still, the offer means more than some of them would understand. I appreciate it.

As they watch Catherina turn back and kiss Victor's cheek, Duncan turns back to Miri with a raised eyebrow.
Maybe you were right -- maybe she likes the view, and isn't scared of heights.

As the conversation grows more serious, and turns to the topic of the Sabbat attack, Duncan nods at Miri's reply.
Perhaps we can find out more about the matter, during the course of the evening.
Miri:

Duncan spots Gregory Darvault as he enters the room and looks around, and then he smiles as the elder starts to move in their direction. He points this out to Miri with a slight nod.
Here comes your Primogen now.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Miri cracks up. She sighs after regaining her composure, Ah, well, I wouldn't expect you to walk around toting such moral support openly. You have an image to uphold. She wipes a non-existent tear from her eye, trying to quell more laughter. She sighs again, and sips from her glass, feeling at ease.

When Duncan turns to Miri, she raises an eyebrow provocatively as they see Victor get kissed, I like where this is going.

She pauses for a long second, then laughs again and shakes her head as she realizes how sketchy or easily misconstrued what she just said must sound. I mean, she coughs to cut her laughter short, taking on a more elegant composure. She nods her head affirmatively, it's sweet.

She returns her attention to Duncan with focus as he speaks, still smirking passively, but Miri's eyes widen enormously at Duncan's whisper. The split second her mind stutters with comprehension is enough to see M. Darvault finish making his journey across the Déambulatoire towards she and Duncan. She smiles warmly instead, and greets her Primogen, Good evening, M. Darvault. Welcome back. She offers a small bow to him, genuinely glad to see his return, May I introduce to you, M. Duncan Oliver, the newest addition to Clan Brujah. She turns as she motions to Duncan with a smile.
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:39 pm

I'll be damned.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:11 pm

When Miri introduces Duncan to Gregory, Duncan bows toward the elder Kindred.

Good evening, M. Darvault.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:28 am

Taking the papers and folding them in the middle so a blank side is up no matter how she might hold them, Corinna smiles at her clan sister once more.

Auspex 2, empathy 2, perception 3:

She then turns towards Jerome and nods slightly, looking determined, and makes a gesture for him to accompany her.

"Then let us go, Monsieur Lehin, I'm sure the Sheriff is around here somewhere. Let's waste no time."

She waits for the Toreador to stand up, then starts walking with resolute steps, looking for the Sheriff in the masses of Kindred. As soon as she can lay sight on him, she corrects her path accordingly and approaches him with a small bow in regards to his position.

"If we may ask for some of your time, Sheriff? Monsieur Lehin and I, we would like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
simison
Elder
Elder
simison

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:52 am

Very well then. Jerome stands to his feet and follows Corinna to the sheriff. As they walk, Jerome can't help but noticing all the other going-ons within Elysium. As I walked here, I couldn't help but wonder if things had changed. After all, a Sabbat attack can give reason to many new, draconic measures in the name of security. But it seems, nothing has changed at all.

Once they have approached the sheriff, Jerome gives a respectful nod, but is content to stand in the background for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:31 am

With a warm smile Gregory Darvault shows himself attentive as both neonates speak. He nods as acknowledgment and thank for the greeting. His tone shows something in between amusement and contained joy.

Ah yes, tonight's first Tremere victim !
Fine tricks they do, that Thaumaturgy of theirs, don't they ? Oh, I might ask the same test be done to you, Miss De Boucher, if you do not mind.
You do seem to enjoy Bordeaux, Mr. Oliver ; if you ever find yourself facing a Toreador matter, feel free to contact me. I can still manage a correct discussion with that brute force that serves as your Primogen.

He does tease the image of Theodore, but it's almost friendly, or if he's not, Gregory may be a very good actor. He takes a slightly more serious tone.

So, did I miss something ? What happened to Mr. de Sainte-Croix ?

He says so marking a look towards the Malkavian Primogen.

Once both her clan mate and her friend leave, Claudia stares into nothingness with her piercing eyes, quietly, without blinking and without even changing facial expressions. She sits straight, with her hands on her lap, palm up. She could be concentrating if she didn't look so sad and if her lips weren't moving.

The Sheriff took place on one of the balconies that do not give a view on the Grand Hotel. He seems to be mumbling something to himself, but as soon as he hears steps approaching him, he turns around to face both Corinna and Jerome. After giving both a long look, tying his fingers a couple of times and blinking twice, he offers his sinful smile. His tone is quite aggressive, but it seems it's natural.
The new library girl, right ? Yes, what do you both want ?

occult 2, perception 4, Auspex:
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:22 pm

"It does ... hm, seem so, yes. I wouldn't agree that it has to be the case, however."

Corinna answers Jerome's words without turning to look at him, only throwing a side glance towards him, because she doesn't want the Sheriff to hear them and respond.

"Yes, the 'library girl'."

The Tremere doesn't sound displeased at this way of address, although it might be that she puts on an act because of the Sheriff's status and title. It's only natural for her to show respect towards her Elders.
Throwing a look towards her companion, as if to see if he would like to say something, she takes a second to phrase her question before she speaks.

"It would be a great help if you could ... tell us something about the Sabbat raid. We need to know what happened just before the fire trap set the whole Elysium on flames. You were on the back entrance, if I recall correctly, and to reconstruct this night, it's important to know what you saw at that time."

She looks at the Sheriff, no smile on her face, though her demeanor is polite and respectful - she doesn't hesitate to look into his eyes, a sign that she trusts him not to manipulate her by supernatural means.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Duncan waits unti Gregory addresses him before replying to his comments.
I prefer to think of myself as a volunteer, since I was quite willing once my clan Primogen explained why it was necessary.
Besides, it wasn't that bad, sir. It didn't hurt. Part of this seems directed at Miri, to reassure her. Although the next test might not be so... flamboyant, after whatever happened later. Whoever does the next one might draw blood in a more traditional manner.

I do think the atmosphere in Bordeaux will suit me. As for M. Jacob, I found him to be quite reasonable, yet I thank you for your consideration. If I need anything, be sure that I will let you know.

When Gregory asks about Victor, Duncan turns to Miri, allowing her to field that question. From his slight smile, he is obviously waiting to hear what she says about Victor's antics with Catherina.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Miri smiles as Duncan makes mention that the test itself did not hurt, though something in her eyes says she knows better than this, especially considering that for the next test, blood will be drawn by blade or other means less artfully magical. Despite this small dread, she nods as her Primogen expresses that he'd like her to have the test as well, adding, If it wipes even a single worry from my Primogen's mind, I will most definitely comply to submitting to this test. A more genuine smile returns to Miri's face.

When Duncan turns the conversation about Victor over to Miri, she speaks without missing a beat, Our Malkavian Primogen was kissed, I think very much so to his surprise. She smiles, raising her eyebrows before sipping coyly from her glass. She thinks it's romantic.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Gregory nods as acknowledgment of the information given by Duncan concerning the Thaumaturgical test. As he talks, his tone keeps his amusement and triviality, and he doesn't stop smiling. His particular use of plain last names is probably due to his education, but he uses it only to either Kindred his rank or Kindred he knows better than others.

I'm sure Jacob appreciates your willingness, Mr. Oliver. I know I appreciate yours, Miss De Boucher. Claudia Vonïgner will surely make the test the same way she did it earlier. Besides she is the only one I can ask to do it ; Kersten would lie and laugh, Griffin would refuse plain and simple and I don't know miss Ansons well enough, so she is the only choice left. You should worry too much about her state too, considering...
Oh how inconsiderate of me, of course, you do not know ! It's normal for us here in Bordeaux, we are used to her strange behavior. Let me shine a light. 
Back when she was alive, the right to Embrace Claudia Vonïgner was given by Marquise Madeleine to Robert Degrelle, a member of the Malkavian Clan. But Kersten pulled the rug under his feet and presented her to the Marquise as his Childe before locking her in the chantry for education ; that rudeness, not to say something else, cost him a couple of major favors both here and in Paris, and Madeleine had to turn a blind eye on the Tremere's actions. The Malkavian Clan's protests fell flat, as most other clans didn't want to get involved in such struggle, us Toreador included. Seriously, a cold war between warlocks and madmen. The Malkavian clan still resent the Tremere for that inacceptable gesture, however most other Kindred just consider what has been done cannot be helped. Since Degrelle was executed for covering a Sabbat cell a few years ago, the struggle was let go, and some even think it is better for Bordeaux this way. In anyway, she was strange enough to attire the Malkavian clan's interests, which could explain the outbursts.. or about everything else, like the fact that she is the only Tremere I ever saw being part of a coterie.
She is still a Witch and I am not quite able to make up my mind on her act, but both Laure and Jerome consider her highly enough. 

Well as you both have noticed, apart from their Regent's tendency to lie and the clan having the monopoly on anything of the field of the Occult, the Tremere clan is nothing classic here.

The Primogen's eyes widen slightly when he knows that the Malkavian was kissed. He observes for a moment the assembly.
Kissed ? By.. Catherina Giovanni ? Seeing how he stares at her.. Oh when are the harpies when one needs them !
He sounds half disappointed, as he sees that Alicia did not notice, being only attentive to her companion on the balcony as they share a smoke, and that Griffin doesn't seem to have seen it as something to be worth bashing.

Too bad.. But why were they together to begin with ? 
And before I forget..

He goes through his bag and takes out a squarish envelop with the city's logo and hands it to Miri. It seems to contain a couple of objects plus folded paper.
It may not be much but it will serve until you find your own place.

The Sheriff listens to Corinna's inquire with a raised eyebrow, and he lifts his shoulders, with a teasing tone. This isn't going to be easy. He stares right back at her eyes as he explains.
I saw dead, half dead, undead and living creatures. What else ? You want a drawing ?

Yes I was watching and killing everything in sight at the back entrance of the first floor of the building, so none would reach the stairs, the Deambulatoire and the Prince's room. 
 I saw most melee fighters, like Theodore Jacob or Chriss's Childer, push the assailants outside, in between the Theatre and your Hotel so the flames would be more effective -that was a pain to cover for the Masquerade, by the way-. I saw your Regent run here and there to glyph every Camarilla, but he also went through every Sabbat he crossed, that guy sure knows how to handle a sword. He left the Elyseum from the back entrance, but I didn't see him again until everything was over.
 From the main entrance, some managed to pass and they were confronted to Christophe de Brileveque, his Childe, and a couple of my ghouls, and only one of my ghouls managed to survive there.
They were quite prepared, very numerous, and from our side they didn't pass. Miss Vicomte was with me, her Presence facilitated the execution of the upcoming enemies, and she died protecting the Camarilla, as well as every Kindred we lost during that December night. The flames did not reach us as everything was over before, I was going to the front entrance when I witnessed the fire. It was highly effective to finish off every wounded and the ones that attacked from the front. I'd guess Primogen Kersten finished off himself the source of the back entrance' assailants. He did not say a word and I didn't ask him, there was too much work left to do.

We killed them all and we won't see them again any time soon, it takes time to put together such an attack, which had to be hurried considering we spotted and destroyed their cell with Laure Nolveaux a couple of years ago. Why do you need to reconstruct that night ?

Auspex 2, subterfuge 2, empathy 3, conscience 4:
investigation 2:

Occult 2, Perception 3:

Corinna :
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:44 pm

Corinna narrows her eyes and stares at the Sheriff, as if she were thinking very hard about his words.

Jerome, The Sheriff:

After listening to him, her features return to a calm and neutral expression once more. The Tremere turns to Jerome when the Sheriff breaks the eye contact, offering her companion the opportunity to say something, then speaks herself.

"If you were kind enough to provide us with one, I would surely like to have a drawing, yes. Other than that..."

For a moment, there is silence. Corinna seems to think, or maybe only phrases her words, then she resumes.

"Since you mention Miss Vicomte, let's get back to her. What exactly was she doing before the fire trap set off? Where did you last see her - and where, precisely, did she die?"

Clasping her hands behind her back, the Librarian falls silent once more, never ceasing to look at the Sheriff.

Perception 4:
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:58 pm

Miri smiles as Gregory says they will be consulting Claudia for the test, instead of any of the other Tremere. She looks glad, even relieved. She visibly maintains some concern over Claudia's reaction from before, that is, until M. Darvault begins to tell she and Duncan some history. Her full attention is directed toward him as he speaks. The look in her eyes seems saddened when it is mentioned that Degrelle was executed for serious involvement with the Sabbat, and how he was nearly Claudia's sire. She nods as he finishes speaking of that glimpse into the past and speaks, sounding a little more informed, Well, if you say Mlle. Claudia is trusted, and doesn't suffer from the test, I am heartened to hear it. She smiles with a warming sort of newly-found confidence.

Her eyebrows raise reflexively as she stifles an amused chuckle as Gregory's eyes widen, grinning instead, If we are referring to the svelte dark-haired woman in the suit, yes, by Ms. Giovanni.

She swirls the blood in her glass playfully as she thinks to tell M. Darvault more, From what I understand, she was embarrassed or threatened by something, and was going to leave, she sips from her glass and then licks her lips before going on, M. Sainte-Croix then caught up with her hastily, spoke some words I did not hear, her eyes wander to where they had once stood in the center of the room, and then swept her off to dance. She smiles, and continues, He continued to speak to her, and for a while, though she seemed amused, Ms. Giovanni didn't look to be as 'swept up' with M. Victor's efforts... She shrugs, And so, feeling spurned, he let her go. Miri blinks slowly, and finishes the last of her glass before finishing her recap. And, as I mentioned before, much to his apparent surprise, (I think his exact phrase was "I'll be damned,") she came back and awarded him with a rather tender kiss on his cheek.

She answers M. Darvault more directly this time, Why M. Sainte-Croix approached her, or why they danced, or what exactly they spoke of, I do not know, she shrugs, placing her emptied glass on a table, What I do know is that it prompted some interesting dialogue from M. Duncan about visiting mountainsides to see beautifully dangerous cliff faces. She says this teasingly, and lightheartedly.

As Gregory passes the important looking parcel to Miri, her eyes brighten noticeably. She touches a hand to her lips to prevent audibly gasping and looks to M. Darvault, extremely touched. It is as if he gave her a diamond of a similar size.

Without thinking, she flings her arms around him and hugs him tightly,
You have made me very happy, M. Darvault! Their hug is merely moments old before she realizes her sudden outburst, and withdraws bashfully. She bites a nail in alarm as she realizes how inappropriate it is to reach out and hug a superior, especially one she has only known for an evening, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to act rudely to you, I just- her panicked expression fades as she shrugs her shoulder and sighs, You've done so much for me tonight, and I thank you, with all that I am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Grand Théâtre
Page 9 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next