Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Le Grand Théâtre

Go down 
+13
Bloodywolf
Karavolos
ThePhilosopher
Kogamitsu
Nachtrae
Nicholas Masterson
Raekel
Sio
8people
Duncan.Oliver
z.o.o.
Eliza
simison
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:59 am

As Miriel and Catherina move away and start their quiet conversation, Duncan glances at them with unconcealed curiosity. Yet he turns to Rufus and listens politely, as the gargoyle asks for a favor and expresses a desire to speak to Duncan alone.

Someplace other than this room, I take it? Very well. I suppose we can see if the Deambulatoire is empty; if not, then we can go somewhere else... the roof, perhaps. I'll take the stairs, and you can take your shortcut through the walls. I'll meet you there.

Duncan faces Miriel, and says a few words:

Excuse me ladies. Rufus and I are going somewhere to talk. Not for the first time, Duncan's eyebrows furrow slightly as he looks at Miri, and he sighs. I wish you had a phone. Borrow one and give me a call before you leave, if you want to go check things out at Thomas' apartment... or elsewhere. Or I might still be around upstairs. See you in a bit, maybe.

To Catherina, Duncan says: Until later, Mlle. Giovanni.

At that, the Brujah turns to face Rufus once more, although he seems a bit surprised at how close the gargoyle has come while he looked away. Still, there is no fear; merely discomfort at the invasion of personal space. Ready?
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:31 am

"Yes, but I shall take the stairs as well. I think I may have overtaxed myself this eveing, and I'm afraid that the night is still young."

The massive Gargoyle takes one last look around the room, his expression difficult to read, then turns and walks with Duncan to the stairwell leading to the roof, preferring not to use the Deambulatoire. Once they have stepped out into the cool night air, Rufus gives the Brujah a bit more space, having sensed Duncan's earlier discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:26 pm

It's clear to Duncan that Rufus knows perfectly the architecture and the construction of the Theatre. As both can hear, mortals are conning back to the play, and the corridors that lead to the lodges (most of which are unused) are already empty (that is, admitting that role came to the lodges in the interlude to begin with, which is unlikely as it was short, shorter than it was meant to be long ago).
Making their way to the roof without being a Masquerade Breach won't be a problem, although it's clear some of the accesses were not made with a body like Rufus' in mind. But despite it, he is very capable of moving aroun without his size or his wings bothering him.

Laure gives a surprised look to Fred as he speaks about the meeting, she observes him with more detail, but then shrugs.

(Laure) Tehy.. Well they said the listing of the people whose identities we could confirm should be continued. The Sheriff threw us out to discuss the current Sabbat investigations and wished not to hear about what we knew. He was quite in a bad mood... I'm on my own for my jewelery. Look, I'll manage for Annabelle and continue out the listing. I want you to go investigate something else..

She's not naming it, as she just saw William and Estela step in the Deambulatoire. She gives them an intrigued look, questionning them with her eyes.

The Giovanni keeps observing the gargoyle as it goes, but she gives an eye out to Miriel as she talks to her, listening. She nods as Duncan says they'll leave them, agreeing to it (well she doesn't truly have a choice, she wouldn't dare say no to that huge amount of.. painful things).
(Catherina) Until later, Signore Oliver. I understand, signora De Boucher, I am just giving you the information Thomas gives me about possible Sabbat moves. I let you handle the details on how you will manage this task. Know that the ghost will certainly follow you to it, as it did not wish to share much with me and I did not wish to force him, yet.

Quite a diplomatic Giovanni.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Fred pays careful attention to Laure's words.
Ah! Is such an action wise? Would the prince concur?
Ah, but one should listen first. I apologize.
In what task do you see me suitable?

Fred removes his beanie.
Perception 2 + Empathy 3:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:01 pm

William enters the room, immediately looking around looking for someone, a frown covers his face for a moment before he notices Laura and Fred, he smiles and gives a tap to his hat with his cane as the other one was still on Estela's shoulder, as a greeting towards the pair. He leaned in more closer and whispered into Estela's ear.
"Huhhhhhh... Rufus still isn't here, I'm starting to get worried. The Brujah probably already left and now Rufus is double checking or something... not much we can do but wait."
The Tremere gave a mild shrug as he walked towards a nearby table and slides into the second closest ones and motioned Estela to sit.
"So, how's unlife? I know a fledgeling when I see one. I remember my fledgeling days, my sire was awesome, but the rest... ohh boy. Then again, I guess we tremere are kind of the exception. Other clans have other issues to deal with then strict elders."

Perception + awareness >=4 || Auspex 1:
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:40 am

Miriel cannot fight back a grin when Duncan's eyebrows begin to tense and she can already tell what it is he will mention. He starts out with a sigh, and amused, she nearly rolls her eyes in response, but she bites her lip instead, blinking calmly and nodding to what he says.

I'll be in touch, she says reassuringly. It's her promise to call and a farewell, at once. She's still smiling, probably at having seen his personal bubble inadvertently invaded by Rufus while they spoke.

She gives the two an amicable wave goodbye, they leave, and Miri is alone with Catherina,
Hm, understood. I'm sure there's a good (or at least interesting) reason he won't share much. Miri begins to pace a little away from her, as the room has emptied since the start of their conversation.

She stops a short distance away from the mirror and contemplates it, tilting her head inquisitively at something the Giovanni said,
"Yet?" She turns from the mirror to look at Catherina, curious eyes searching her features for answers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:33 pm

As Duncan and Rufus wend their way up the stairs towards the roof access, the gargoyle shows no desire to stop at the Deambulatoire, but the Brujah spares a glance inside as they pass the door. When he sees the two unfamiliar Kindred with Laure and Estela, Duncan mutters a few words, more to himself than Rufus.

Auspex 1, Perception > 2:

Moving along, Duncan and Rufus reach the roof and step out into the cool night air. The gargoyle navigated the stairways well, yet he seems more comfortable in the open. So does Duncan, for that matter.

Well now M. Rufus, what can I do for you?
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Rufus absentmindedly stretches his wings, relishing the cool night air. It is obvious to Duncan that the Gargoyle longs to take to the winds, but he is restraining himself. He watches the panorama for a moment before turning to face Duncan again.

"There is something in your clan's domain that is... powerful. Something that is beyond your clan's control. I do not know exactly what it is, as these things are a bit above my head. I do know that my Masters are fearful of what will happen if it is found and is used. I don't like when my Master's are this worried. I wish to give them peace. So I ask that you help me retrieve this item so that nothing horrible will happen."

Rufus seems a bit taxed from expressing himself so clearly and in such a long-winded manner, and even relieved once he is finished.

"I apologize if this seems untoward, and I know that your clan and my Masters do not have the best history, but this is a matter of importance. I'm asking for your help, M. Oliver."

The expression on Rufus' face is one of fear and anticipation, as though he already knows that the Brujah will turn him down.

Auspex 2, Per+Emp>4:

Auspex 4:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:25 am

While Rufus explains what he is looking for, and asks for a favor, Duncan tries to keep his face neutral, yet a few emotions flash across his face before he regains his composure.
Auspex 2, Perception+Empathy>4:
Your... candor is appreciated. I'll return it in kind.

When your boss, Regent Kersten, first mentioned that the artifact sought by the Sabbat was already in Tremere custody, my first thought was "Bullshit." Good to know my instincts were correct. Yet I went along with his story, mostly because that would draw attention away from Theodore Jacob's's domain. However, I was going to suggest to my Primogen that he look for the artifact himself, mostly because everyone else is going to be looking for it... and also because Theo seemed like a good guardian for something like that. He doesn't seem to want more power than he has. I also doubt he would use it against the Prince or anyone in Bordeaux, if he could use it at all. Lyle might not cause chaos either, but I don't know him well enough to be sure.

The Brujah thinks for a moment, and then speaks to Rufus again.

I'd be willing to bet Lyle doesn't know you're trying to find the artifact -- that would blow the story he's told the Prince and Theo, about how it's in his chantry. Which means other Tremere will be looking for it too.

Tell you what-- I might be willing to help you look for the thing. But what I'm NOT going to do is work behind my Primogen's back, especially since I'll be working in his territory. If you want my help, I'll have to tell Theo that the artifact is somewhere in his domain. From the way he spoke upstairs, I think he already guessed this anyway. If he's okay with it, I'll help you look, because we all want this thing found before someone unfriendly to the Camarilla gets their hands on it. Hell, earlier tonight Theo told Gosuin that he wouldn't have cared if the Tremere did their researches years ago, if that lady Tremere had asked nicely and respected his domain. So he might be willing to let us work together. I'll need his blessing on this though, especially the part where we hand the thing over to your 'masters' if we find it.

What do you say? If you need to talk to Lyle or some other Tremere first, I'll understand. Whatever you decide, I plan to tell Theodore that the artifact isn't in Tremere hands. As I said, I won't keep this a secret from him. He knows where that Tremere lady was searching years ago, so he might even be able to point us in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:09 am

Rufus listens to Duncan with rapt attention. The Gargoyle's red eyes never leave the Brujah's. He seems about to interject at Duncan calling Kersten's claims "bullshit", but then seems to think the better of it and holds his tongue. Once Duncan has finished, Rufus nods.

"Of course. I would not dare ask you to move behind your own Primogen. And I would gladly go with you to him. All I ask is that you consider this a personal favor to me, not my clan. I know that the situation between your clan and my Masters is not... perhaps the best it could be. I do not wish to spark anything between you. True, I act on the wishes of my elders, but I understand the situation and how dire it could be. I do not need to refer to anyone before going - we can leave now if you desire, but there is a neonate of the Tremere who is to accompany me, and I must warn you - you will not find him to your liking."

Rufus seems almost as if he wants to laugh at this, but then, the Gargoyle's demeanor is always difficult to read and it could just be the observer's imagination.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:40 am

Estela steps inside the Theater, her eyes once again wandering around to take in the splendor of its architecture. When William speaks, she turns her attention to the Tremere, before giving the room another once over, this time to look at the other people present. She greets Laure and her companion with a smile when she notices them.
“Well, I wouldn't know who you're looking for right now, let alone what exactly you are looking for,” she says, turning back to William and following him to one of the tables where she sits down opposite of him. His question seems to make her feel a little uncomfortable. She shifts her weight on the seat and gives a halfhearted shrug. “Well, I still have a lot of adjusting to do, but I guess I manage overall. My Sire didn't really tell me a whole lot to be honest. Mostly just the real bare-boned basics, leaving me feeling like a fish out the water sometimes. Or, pretty often actually.”
empathy+perception >5:
Estle observes the Tremere before her for a bit, smiling a little. “I guess no 'initiation' -or whatever you want to call it- into this world is perfect.”
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:22 pm

William smiles at the mention of Estela not knowing whom or what they were looking for, but he gave a knowing nod at Estela's Fledgling woes.
"You're not the first fledgling, undoubtedly not the last. But hey, that's life.. unlife. And yeah, I guess the best thing you can have is to have no obligations, debts or otherwise with anything or anyone."
William glanced to his watch.
"If Rufus doesn't show up soon, I might have to go and look for him I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Estela gives a wry little smile at William's words. “Well, personally I doubt if anyone has gone through what I've had to live through, but then, I've only scratched the surface of what goes on in this world. Who knows what some have to go through.” She shrugs, then lets out a wary sigh. “I just don't know, which actually makes up the bulk of my problems. To many weird things happening around me at to quick a pace to process properly. But like I said, I'll adjust!”
Though a little forced, she grins openly, and then proceeds to change the subject. “You still haven't told me what you're after by the way. Or why. Can't very well help you out if I know absolutely nothing, now can I?” The young vampire smiles a charming smile, letting her chin rest on intertwined fingers while her elbows rest on the table between them. “I can accept it if you can't tell me everything, but at least a little bit of knowledge is necessary you know.”
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:04 pm

In mid-conversation Rufus perks up and glances around a bit, almost like a dog who has just heard something out of the hearing range of a human.

"It would seem he is already here, in the building, looking for me. So what do you say, Duncan? Would you like to meet who is perhaps the most annoying Kindred in Bordeaux?"

At this, the massive Gargoyle actually giggles a bit.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:14 am

While Duncan pulls out his cell phone, he chuckles as Rufus describes the Tremere neonate.

Young brat, huh? Well, I've heard of another, a Malkavian, who might challenge him for the title of 'Most Annoying Kindred'.

Give me a moment, and I'll try to get Theodore's permission. Duncan dials a number on his phone.

Duncan dials a number, and waits for a second.
Theo? Duncan. Hey, you know the object the Sabbat was looking for? The one locked up in the chantry? Yeah, someone has asked my help in finding it in Brujah territory. Who? Rufus, the gargoyle, and a young neonate; not sure who yet. Rufus says it's beyond our clan's control, which I take to mean he wants to give it to Lyle. I'm sure that idea doesn't thrill you. However, you said yourself that you wouldn't have minded the Tremere doing their 'research' all those years ago, if they asked nice and respected your domain. Since M. Rufus is doing that now, I told him I would leave the decision to you.

The young Brujah laughs, probably at the reaction on the other end of the call. Yeah, I know; but you already guessed his story wasn't true. Still, you know they're going to be looking for it anyway; better this than having them sneak around, and causing bad feelings like last time. We should probably find the thing before the Sabbat, too.

Listen, before you decide on that-- Miriel and I were talking to Catherina when Rufus found me. Just before I left with him, I overheard Catherina tell Miri something about those places you wanted us to check out. The Giovanni something about a break-in. I'll get with Miri later and get the details. Hey, I'd give you her number but she doesn't have a cell phone. Sorry.

Anyway, do I help Rufus and the young Tremere? Or does the other matter have higher priority? Maybe if I help them, they can help us check out those places later. Ha! Yeah, they can go in first. Duncan chuckles again.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:01 am

William tapped the side of his nose with his index finger, while the rest of his fingers covered his mouth and his chin resting on his thumb, appearing thoughtful.
"Let me think... well the object as I told you is something Regent Kersten wants before anyone else can find it without the knowledge on how to use it. Not that he wishes to use it, but we have no idea what it does, but if it is something dangerous, we should keep it out of enemy hands, obviously. The last thing we need is some sabbat shock trooper finding it and hurting the local kindred population even more then the drama it has already caused. Besides, artifacts are one of my specialties, I can't wait to study and dissect it in my lab... not that Lyle would actually allow me to dissect it. We already had one piece retrieved, but it has come to our attention that there is a second piece still out there. I believe the first piece was delivered to the prince recently, but the second piece is the most dangerous one."
A small frown covered William's face as he removed is hand from his face, but then smiled at Estela.
"Which is why your help is very appreciated, I'm a horrible conversationalist. And this particular job seems to involve endless conversations. Besides, A harpy in the making is always handy when talking to higher ups, no mater who, where, kindred or human I guess."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:47 am

The Elysium keeper gives a certain attention to Fred as he talks to her but she seems distracted or intrigued by William's and Estela's presence. Eventually she speaks a few words to him.
(Laure) I'll need you to go and have a look out for the Brujah. Mike, especially. We need to find some kind of information the police may have about what happened. I have to go to my workshop and deal with that as well as proprietor. Hold on a moment.

She stands and approaches the other two, giving a polite smile and nod to Estela, before setting her eyes on the Tremere.
(Laure) Miss Aguilar. Pardon me, I do not recall having met you yet ? I am Laure Nolveaux, Elysium Keeper.

No doubt in her mind that William is Kindred. She observes his reaction carefully, doubtful, but giving him the benefit of the doubt. The Toreador has been under some physical stress and it shows not only in her demeanor but also in her clothing, her coat hiding carefully some tearing. She may have fell on the ground.

The Giovanni can't help a smile at Miri's words.

(Catherina) Reasons. As much as you do not let others know here your haven is. As for your other question, necromants like the Giovanni and such as myself can compel spirits. After all, we do share the Dominate discipline with the Ventrue, the Tremere and the Malkavian. 

That's as much detail as she is willing to give.
(Catherina) About that place, it is in the residential areas of Judaique. Further west.

Duncan:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Fred becomes visibly uneasy when Laure states her intention to return to the workshop.
When she walks up to the other two he takes a few steps closer to the group, but keeps his distance.

He peers around nervously.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Estela listens with interest as William gives her more information on what he is to find, nodding occasionally to show she understood and smiling with amusement at his eagerness to study the object he's after despite being aware that the Regent wouldn't allow it. “And this object is guessed to be in Brujah territory?” It's a rhetoric question.
She answers his smile with one of her own.
“It's no problem really. It will probably help me get more familiar with everything, which is rather necessary, though I doubt I have to tell you this.” Her smile widens a little after a moment of thought. “I'll take that as a compliment.”

Noticing Laure approaching them, the young vampire turns her attention to the keeper, mock cringing at the rather formal way she's greeted. “Please, just Estela is more than enough.” She observes the Toreador as she speaks to William, curiosity appearing at the stress the other Kindred displays, though Estela doesn't interrupt her conversation with the Tremere with questions regarding this. At least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:41 pm

William studied Laure after finishing his sentence as he noticed her walking up to their table., he tilted his head to right as he noticed small signs of disarray in her wardrobe, but disregarded it as he looked up to her face once she began speaking to him, he straightened his posture and his voice took a more formal tone as his face became slightly passive.
"Williamus- I mean William Wolvenheart, I am the new Live in residency apprentice of the Tremere chantry under Regent Lyle Kersten. Pleased to make your acquaintance, Miss Nolveaux."
He gave a slight bow, which was no more then a soft nod and waving gesture of his hand, as he finished his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:24 am

Laure Nolveaux acknowledges Estela wanting to be called by her first name.
(Laure) Very well, Estela then. She gives her an honest smile before setting her eyes on the Tremere. Well Mr. Wolvenheart, for the last few nights, the Tremere have been housing way too many of their members, and I've heard and met all of them. Except for you. How could you prove that what you're saying is the truth ?

Her gaze is a little more intense, insisting, certainly as she is paying extra attention to his reactions, to his demeanor and to his responses. She's focused.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:35 am

Rufus stands impassively while Duncan makes his phone call. The Gargoyle becomes the stone statue that most are used to seeing him as, an inhuman, unliving, unthinking creation of rock and plaster used to elicit grotesque reactions. The only hint that the hulking effigy erected there possessed any sort of consciousness were its dull, unblinking red eyes that sparkled in the moonlight with a hint of deeper awareness. Once the call is ended, the Gargoyle speaks.

"So what's the verdict?"
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:34 am

William raised an eyebrow.
"Well, I am the very model of a Tremere experimentarian, I've information progress, occult, magic and historian and my studies range from old onto the modern ingenuity and breach into the ancient knowledge of thaumaturgy."
He coughed as he took out Lyle's cross necklace.
"Would Lyle Kersten's necklace count as evidence? If not, I'm quite sure Estela will be happy to confirm that she saw me exiting the chantry. I don't think I need to mention what happens to non-Tremere who do that. If not, I could also explain the proper ways of dissecting a homunculus creature. And I'm quite sure there a a guy called Rufus whom calls me that 'annoying Tremere' behind my back."
He waved his hands in a matter of fact gesture and took out his cellphone.
"I could call Regent Kersten, that always works."
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Fred looks at Estela and tilts his head slightly, pondering.
He still keeps a certain distance from the group.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Estela remains quiet while William and Laure exchange greetings and converse. Her attention hoes from one to the other depending on who speaks, making it no secret that she's curiously following every word. When she's mentioned in the list of things that could prove that the Tremere is what he claims to be, she smiles and nods in confirmation.
As though she feels the eyes on her, the young Kindred tuns a little to look at Laure's companion, Fred. She sends him a friendly smile, silently inviting him over if he wants to. Whatever he chooses, Estela turns back to the conversation at the table.

auspex 2 / perception & empathy 4:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Grand Théâtre
Page 22 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next