Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Le Grand Théâtre

Go down 
+13
Bloodywolf
Karavolos
ThePhilosopher
Kogamitsu
Nachtrae
Nicholas Masterson
Raekel
Sio
8people
Duncan.Oliver
z.o.o.
Eliza
simison
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Fred returns the smile and gives a small nod.
He turns his gaze to the group rather quickly, clearly remembering his manners.
He takes one step closer to the group, but otherwise stays in the outskirts, still pondering something.

Perception 2 + Empathy 3 or Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:23 pm

Duncan listens without comment to the phone call, until his face wrinkles in distaste at some comment from Theodore. The young Brujah actually gives his cell phone a nasty look, before putting it back to his ear.
Ha, ha. There was no sandwich -- I don't like Italian bread.

I'll bring Rufus, as soon as we gather the Tremere guy... William, you said? I get the impression that won't take long. Are you still with the Prince, or back at 'Brujah Central'?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:59 pm

The Gargoyle can hear the Brujah Primogen laughing his ass off on the phone, at Duncan's comment.

Duncan:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Laure's eyes narrow slightly as she hears the Tremere speaks, seemingly not buying it. When he shows the necklace, she opens her hand, asking for it to be handed over. She nods at Estela's confirmation, but does't really take it into account.
(Laure) Would you mind ? I won't trust calling him or the Chantry for that matter. Rufus... the Gargoyle, it would say bad things out loud about the Tremere ?
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:39 pm

After the laughter, Duncan will listen a short while and nod.

Okay, we'll be there in a bit. See you then.

As he puts his cell phone back into his pocket, Duncan will turn to face Rufus.

Well, you're in luck. Theo says, and I quote, "Magical shit gets priority." He also says Lyle sent Claudia, and she told him that you and some guy named William would come. I assume that's the annoying Kindred you mentioned. Theo wants to talk to all of us about a few things first, though. He's at El Bodegon, a bar in his domain.

We should gather this William and head over there. Is he at your new chantry? Or is he here? On our way upstairs, I saw a couple of new people talking to Laure in the deambulatoire.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Rufus grins a bit at Duncan's question regarding William.

"He is here, downstairs; looking for me right now, as a matter of fact. I wonder if he would prefer to fly again or not?"

The Gargoyle seems to be waiting for Duncan to say something else, as though Rufus is not used to taking the lead in anything, even taking someone to another without being asked directly.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:30 am

Let's go retrieve him then. Lead on. Duncan gestures to Rufus in a way that says, 'after you'.

Manipulation+Subterfuge>4:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:53 am

It would be easier and faster for Rufus, since they are on the roof, to just basically jump/fly on to the balconies of the Deambulatoire, and enter from outside. But walking back the way they went up to begin with may be a little safer (who knows if there are people outside with a view on the balconies, and the place is illuminated).
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:36 am

William straightened as Laure asked for the necklace, he wasn't exacly willing to let the necklace out of his reach for long. He took the chain from his neck and passed it to Laure, his eyes following the object calmly. With a calm voice he responded.
"Well, he wouldn't say it out loud, atleast not when we're around, and be careful, it is a Tremere Regent's necklace after all. Now Miss Nolveaux, is there anything else I can do to ease your mind about my identity?"
William holds out his hand for the necklace once Laure was done inspecting it.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Fred turns his gaze from Estela to William, he tries to get a better look at the necklace from where he stands, but still remain quiet and at a distance.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 am

Rufus takes a step toward the edge of the roof, then suddenly stops. His cold red eyes stare fixedly out across the cityscape for a long moment before turning back to Duncan.

"Yes, of course."

His voice, though always rough and gravelly, seems even more shaken for some reason. The Gargoyle descends the stairs with one last glance over his winged shoulder at the night sky, then leads Duncan to the central gathering area of the theatre, avoiding any possible contact with the kine along the way. Once he has entered the room, he immediately approaches William.

"I believe you were looking for me, Master?"

Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:27 am

All mortals are either downstairs or watching the play.
Laure takes the silver cross pendent and its matching chain carefully, observing it. She focuses on it.

(Laure) That would be Mrs. Nolveaux.

She wears a wedding ring, hence the comment. She then lift her eyes and gives back the necklace.
(Laure) Very well. I assume Primogen Kersten will arrange for you to obtain Hospitality with the Prince. In the meantime...

She probably means for the Tremere to keep a low profile. She sees the Gargoyle and steps back, impressed, tensed. She had heard about him but she never saw him (even if he may know who she is). If she's afraid, she's containing it quite zell. His words towards the Tremere seem to reassure her.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:42 am

William nodded briefly on Laure's correction.
"Mrs. Nolveaux, of course."
Taking the necklace, he once again secured it around his neck tucked it behind his clothes, he noticed Rufus dropping in and began to smile while Laure commenced some 'don't get in trouble' line and had to supress a smile as she took a step back once she noticed the Gargoyle as well.
"Ahh, I'm glad you made it, Rufus, I was starting to wonder what was keeping you. Ohh, yes, right, forgive me, Rufus, this is the Elysium keeper Mrs. Laure Nolveaux and this..."
He guestured towards Estela.
"...is Miss. Estela Aguilar, she will be joining us."

He leaned a bit closer to Rufus and whispered.
"She's a friend of Claudia's."

The Tremere straightened as he looked at Rufus.
"So, did you happen to find Duncan or shall we leave emptyhanded?"
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:11 pm

After she has spoken, Miriel responds to Catherina's explanation about Thomas' secrecy being of a similar nature to the kind Miri takes in keeping the whereabouts of her haven mum with a profound, even compassionate nod, Oh, I completely understand about the need to privacy, especially when it's put like that. How sweet. As she says this, she paces back toward the door and a little past Catherina.

She turns her head to look over her shoulder and gives her a light shrug, smirking furtively,
We don't want people thinking we're "that type of girl," Thomas and I. Best not to tell-all. Leave a little mystery. Oh, a joke. Of course.

Leisurely, she stretches her arms and laces her fingers together behind her head, cradling it in her palms with a sigh,
I'm out. She's not much for goodbyes. Her eyebrow cocks thoughtfully as she regards Catherina. What is said last sounds less sentimental than it does genuine, as from one scrapper to another, regarding safety and hardship, You stay well.

With that, she exits, walking back down the corridor and up the stairs that led she and Duncan from the Déambulatoire.

On her return to the hall outside the Déambulatoire, Miriel manages to see Rufus gliding (walking, stomping?) in, Duncan following not far behind. She catches up to him as he's about to enter, and walks astride him as if she hadn't missed a beat. Raising her hand in a telephone shape to her ear, Duncan can hear her in a playful whisper,
Ring, ring! Oh, I hope he picks up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Fred initially looks between William and Laure in hopes of getting a look at what they were doing.
When Rufus appears, Fred steps closer to the group and begins mumbling quietly to himself.

Auspex 1 or perception 3:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Fred cowers and shields his head with his arms when Duncan introduces Miriel.
AH! The Embalmer!
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:40 pm

Rufus' decision to keep a low profile and take the stairs, rather than fly down to the Deambulatoire, seems to amuse Duncan; yet he says nothing and merely follows the gargoyle downstairs.

The Brujah nods in greeting as Miriel enters the Deambulatoire alongside him. However, when she makes the little phone gesture and gives her comment, Duncan barks a single laugh.

Ha! Smartass.

He does not seem upset though; rather, he is quite amused. He leans over and murmurs something in the Toreador's ear.

Miriel, Auspex 1, Perception+Alertness > 4:

As Rufus, Duncan and Miri draw near to Laure and the other Kindred around her, Duncan listens as William makes his introductions. However, when the man asks about Duncan without looking at Duncan or Miri, the young Brujah will give a polite cough to draw attention, although it is perhaps a little loud to be termed 'polite'.

I'm Duncan, and this is Miriel de Boucher. Hello Mme. Nolveaux, Senorita Aguilar.

He nods and smiles at both women in turn, and turns back to face William, also sparing a glance for the other male Kindred near Laure. Duncan waits expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:48 pm

William gave small look of surprise as he leans a bit to the side to look around Rufus' massive frame and wings.
"Blimey, sorry, didn't see you ther-"
He halted mid sentence, seemingly surprised, then studied Duncan for a moment, appeared to blink rapidly once or twice and continued with a smile.

Auspex 4:

"Right sorry... I'm William Wolvenheart"
Giving a bowing guesture with his head and left arm, tapping the cane which he held with his right hand on the floor with a short tap noise.
"Sir Duncan, Miss De Boucher, pleasure to meet you, I hope Rufus has mentio-."

William looked with another batch of surprise as Fred freaked out.
"Embalmer? A conservator of Corpses?"
He looked once more towards Miriel and studied her for a moment.
"I have to say Miss Miriel, you ability to masquerade is indeed stunning."
His eyes moved once more towards Fred.
"Are you alright?"
The Tremere awkwardly held out a helping hand halfway, but did not advance.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:46 pm

The Gargoyle nods to William, but finds any introductions are unnecessary when Duncan seems to take offense to William's ignoring of the Brujah. Rufus seems to take interest in Miri's whisper, and seems about to say something when he takes notice of Fred. Rufus' dull red eyes center on Fred, his massive body facing him directly. The Gargoyle's claws seem to tense in anticipation as Rufus positions himself between Fred, Duncan and William.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Fred remains in his position for a short moment longer before gathering himself to stand properly.
Ah, I'm terribly sorry for the most rude outburst.
He looks very briefly at Miriel before turning away, evidently avoiding eye contact with her.

Kindly proceed, I shall do whatever is in my power to keep myself in control as the conversation proceeds.
Fred remains ill at ease, the fact that Rufus is staring and moving towards him doesn't help.
Depending on how close Rufus gets, Fred may or may not back away a step or two, but always remain in proximity of the group.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:39 am

The Toreador seems a little lost on the words spoken around her, but she puts two and two together : the Gargoyle and the Tremere are going to do something, and it seems some of the other neonates are in the confidence. She responds to the salutations addressed to her with a smile and a nod, but eventually leaves them all alone. She spares a glance to Fred, and makes the effort.
(Laure) This person is Fred. He was declared dead during the assault we suffered before you arrived in town, but it seems it was a mistake. The Tremere Clan and the Malkavian Primogen have confirmed his identity, and his existence has been accepted once more by the Prince. I have to get going, as my workshop was the target of something. I trust you will all behave as the Prince is busy with the Sheriff and will certainly make an example if you go in uninvited.

The Toreador waves her farewells politely and walks to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Miriel's smile cracks wider when Duncan laughs, acting as a distinct tell on her inner amusement. Despite this, she presses on with the joke, her eyebrow quivering momentarily while she strains back a laugh in the silence after he speaks, Man, I got shit for reception.

Since he never actually picked up his end of the line, she relents, putting down the "phone" in time to catch his whisper; she smiles glibly in response and talks through her teeth to him.
Duncan, Auspex 1, Perception+Alertness > 4:

They arrive among Laure, William and the others. Miriel smiles pleasantly as she is introduced, giving a nod to Laure and to William, and smiling anew at seeing Estela again; her only response to Fred's sudden outburst is to nonchalantly scratch at the back of her neck before continuing to assume an otherwise unremarkable posture.
Perception 1:

Miriel smiles warmly to William's compliment, commenting modestly, perhaps even regrettably, Ah, it can't be helped. But thank you. It would sound like there is no real method to her more lively appearance, or so that she can tell, herself. About then, Rufus felt he needed to intercept something, which seems to unnerve the Malkavian (surprise) a little more than he already had been. Miriel never looks directly at Fred, but the tension in his glancing at her and then away draws her to blink calmly, tiredly in response.
Auspex 4:

She crosses her arms and bites absently on her thumbnail as Laure introduces Fred and his particular situation, stopping to nod and wave when she takes her leave. When she is gone, Miriel returns her attention to William, offering an inviting smirk, You were saying?
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Fred walks after Laure as she leaves.
Pardon me, mrs. Nolveaux, but you never told me what you wanted me to do earlier.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:06 pm

Rufus watches Fred leave with Laure, never taking his dull red eyes from the pitiful creature. He does slightly turn his attention back to the assembly gathered seemingly around him, and when it occurs to him that he is responsible for all these Kindred meeting here at this time for this reason, he silently thanks Lord Tarcicus for his stony complexion and vampiric nature that prevent him from blushing. He gives a slight cough to clear his throat, then fully turns his attention toward Duncan, Miri, and William.

"So as I said earlier, M. Oliver, we need your help. But I think M. Wolvenheart here has more information than I regarding the... situation."

Auspex 4:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:44 am

Auspex 2, Perception + Empathy 5:

Fred's outburst toward Miri seems to surprise Duncan for a moment, which is not helped by William's aborted introduction... Duncan smiles briefly, although he seems both puzzled and amused by Rufus' reaction. However, after Laure introduces Fred and says her farewell, Duncan nods and bows slightly to the Toreador.

Good evening, Mme. Nolveaux.

As Fred trails after Laure, Duncan chuckles silently before commenting briefly to Miriel:
Ah. This is the Fred you talked about, from the interrogation. I understand now.

The Brujah neonate spares a brief grin to Rufus, although the reason is not readily apparent. Then, Duncan turns to William.
It seems like you have some competition. But back to the matter at hand-- Yes, Rufus mentioned you would like some help looking for your artifact. He didn't say anything about Senorita Aguilar coming along; I assume that's a recent development. Mlle. de Boucher questioned the Sabbat survivor, so she knows about the artifact as well.

I phoned Theodore Jacob, the Brujah Primogen, and he has no problem with me helping you. In fact, he says it takes priority over a few other matters we've been looking into. However, he'd like to speak with us first. He's at El Bodegon, a bar just southwest of Victoire Plaza.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Grand Théâtre
Page 23 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next