Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Regent Grand Hotel

Go down 
+5
Voraxith
Bloodywolf
Nachtrae
Karavolos
Claudia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:20 pm

William's shoulders tighten as the giant wraps his arm around his waist, and shudders at the whisper.
"Would you not do that?! The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter, know the loca-"
At the sudden launch of the gargoyle William grabs hold of his hat as he doesn't get the chance to finish his question. He spends most of his time regarding the point of view Rufus was so passionately talking about. All of a sudden, the force which was pulling him along seemed to weaken and movement faded to a briefest of moments of weightlessness.

William's eyes widened, realising what was happening. "Mother...fuuuuuuuuuuuuu-"

His cursing quickly switched to a high pitched girly scream which faded into the wind which was rushing past his ears as his glasses were blown off his face and vanished into the night's air. The scream halted in an abrupt grunt the moment Rufus took flight again. If his kindred skin wasn't dead white already, for there was no need yet to blend in, it would've probably been a lot whiter.

"Fine! You've proven gravity still exists, now stop playing!"

William saw 'The arcade : Causeway bay gamecenter' in the near distance.

Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:39 pm

The Tremere Regent ignores openly the elbowing and her telling him to listen and ask the right questions. He shrugs about it, once he has taken a moment to silence his beast.
(Lyle) Your morale and your rules mean nothing to a monster like myself, kid. The beast's role is to ensure your survival, nothing more. It's your instincts and now that you're not human anymore, your instincts have a stronger voice. They don't care for status or consequences, it's your reptilian brain.

He does afford a smile and a curious look.
(Lyle) The Tremere are blood mages. We're trained to be well-fed and calm at all times because our rituals, our disciplines, are very glutton in blood. That's why I like having my blood in my own body. The amount of blood I have ensures my survival. Having thralls, ghouls.. That's an unnecessary loss of blood. I fed you just to ensure the safety of my Elysium.

Probably not the only reason but he doesn't say more. He does speak softer now.
(Lyle) Forget about this attraction you feel towards me at the moment. It'll wear off eventually. A blood bond is the last thing you need. Now you should go back home and train your feeding and your beast, or find other neonates to imitate their behavior.

He observes a bit closer, maybe a little too insisting. Despite having calmed down, the thirst is still there.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:08 pm

Estela almost rolls her eyes when Lyle so easily brushes her small jab aside and remains serious. Though seeming to be a little disappointed at the behavior he displays, she listens with curiosity as the Regent explains that the Beast is in fact nothing more than strengthened instincts. “I didn't know that, or thought of it like that anyway. I'll keep it in mind.” She gives him a grateful smile. “Thanks. I mean, just knowing what it is is some relief for me. Even if I'd rather it stopped.”

She tilts her head in surprise when the Tremere does give her another reason for wanting to keep his blood, or at least part of it. The young vampires smiles a little wryly. “Are those trainings open to all? Maybe a session there is exactly what I need.” She doesn't really seem to mean what she says, despite the faint hope in her voice, possibly because she's at least somewhat aware of the Tremere's habit of complete secrecy in all things Tremere.

Her eyes wander down as Lyle continues, briefly settling on the arm she'd bitten before looking away from it. The mention of going home brings a humorless smirk to her face and she answers rather bluntly, bitterness in her voice.
“Oh I'd love to go home! I'd get to see my roommate again, hang out with my friends, hold my little baby Mohawk -my pet ferret- and take care of him again, and maybe go to the beach for a walk and some inspiration. But how silly of me! I can't! Some bastard decided to kill me.”
She grumbles softly for a moment before abruptly changing the subject, once again looking at Lyle's arm. “Does it hurt? If you get...well, you know....bitten.”
Perception+Alertness>5:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:17 pm

The Regent can't help a chuckle when she asks him if the training is open to all. He doesn't seem to care about her gratefulness, just waving it off.
(Lyle) No Tremere training is bearable by the non-Tremere. 'Training to be well-fed' isn't exactly a training. It happens mostly because the other trainings are so harsh on the Beast that we just don't have a choice than feeding properly, lest something bad happens.

He sighs when she mentions 'home'. He shakes his head.
(Lyle) At least you got what being a vampire means. I meant, 'go back to your haven'.

He shrugs, then gives a curious look at Estela when she asks him about his arm. He looks at her with a certain surprise.
(Lyle) Being bitten ?.. Ah. No, it doesn't hurt. Most kindred's bite induce pleasure in their victim (polite kindred call it 'the Kiss'). Your bite is perfectly functional.

He allows a more genuine smile as he adds that comment. He goes on with a little detail he recalled.
(Lyle) You must lick your marks to erase them and protect the Masquerade once you're done with your prey, each time.

Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:13 pm

“Figures,” Estela answers with a half smirk. “I didn't really expect otherwise to be honest. Could've been nice though. Maybe something to invest in? Might end up being fairly lucrative.” She gives a shrug, her expression notably falling when her haven is mentioned. Her eyes briefly go down to her own, paint stained arms and she then shakes her head firmly. A shudder visibly runs down her back. “I am not returning there until necessary.” Her voice is firm and final. She doesn't want to argue this, or even talk about it.
Perception+Empathy>5 or Perception+subterfuge>5:
She gladly turns back to the subject of the bite, or 'Kiss', despite her opinion of it. There's surprise in her eyes when Lyle reveals the effects of being fed on, though it is soon replaced with doubt and disbelief. Both of those sound through in her voice as she speaks. “I find that hard to believe. Seriously. We got bloody fangs, how can it not be painful to get those in your skin?”
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Lyle doesn't insist on the haven, he doesn't seem to care about it. He can't help a smile seeing her reaction about the effects of the kiss. He takes time to turn a little to face a little more Estela, even if they are on the same sofa. He moves his left hand towards her, and lets his fingers touch the neck slowly with a knowing smirk.
(Lyle) If there is one true story about kindred, is the sexiness and the appeal our kind has. Why do you think mortals are so attracted to us ? The bite of a kindred is one of the most thrilling effects anyone could ever feel, and becoming addicted isn't unheard of. It's.. 'in our nature', so to speak.

He lets the fingers slide unless Estela fights it, and keeps staring. He even gets a little closer.
(Lyle) If we didn't have this little help, feeding would truly be a problem. How many traumas, how many screams...

Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:29 pm

Estela keeps her eyes on the Regent as he shifts his position to face her better. She seems a bit wary, cautious, but his smile appears to ease some of her nerves. There's a flinch when he reaches for her and touches her neck, but she doesn't make a move to avoid his touch after that initial reaction. His words bring out a frustrated scowl, proving her to still be unconvinced.
“I don't buy it Lyle.” She shakes her head. “Less than half a year ago I would've said the same about vampires, but I just don't see it being possible. How could anyone enjoy......that?”
She averts her eyes when he leans closer to her. His increasing proximity makes her nervous, the fresh blood in her veins coloring her cheeks. “Even if it makes your...our lives easier.”
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:11 am

The Tremere's reaction is an action driven by frustration with a little help of the beast. He had explained and she still wouldn't give him credit, so he chooses to prove it. While his left hand makes a slight movement to shift from the neck towards the back of the head and assures it wouldn't be on the way, his right hand pulls away the shirt, to reveal a little bit more the part of the neck he goes for. That hand now takes control over one of Estela's with the wish it wouldn't interfere or fight him back. Lyle's bite isn't soft, but the effects of the kiss take action quickly after the (quite) surprise it created. While it is a bliss, he makes a point in not drinking, which seems to be a true struggle as betrayed by his groans and body language. After making his point for a good minute, during which he holds firmly the young neonate, he lets go and moves back with a slight growl of frustration. He licks one of his thumbs he passes on the wounds to close them up. The lustful state and unblinking eyes betray he's having second thoughts on the fact he didn't drink, not even a drop. He can't manage to look away yet, but he does keep a certain safe distance.
(Lyle) Clear enough ?
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:59 am

Estela's eyes shoot back to Lyle when he shifts his hand the back of her head. Her expression is hesitant up until the moment that the Regent pulls her shirt to the side and pretty much restrains part of her movements. A protest begins to form on her lips, eyes wide in realization and fear. With her one free hand she makes an attempt to push him off just as his fangs sink into her neck. The attempt to do so is quickly forgotten when the full effects of the Kiss hits her. The tension fades from her body, relaxing in Lyle's hold, and the breath she'd taken before escapes her in a shuddering, blissful sigh. She smiles a somewhat goofy smile.

When released, the young vampire blinks several times, her clouded mind slowly shaking the effects off. She runs a hand along her neck after the Regent had closed the wounds. She looks down at the palm of her head, expression puzzled, then back up to meet his stare.
“Did you just.....” Part of her appears to want to be shocked at what he'd just pulled, but mostly she's trying to wrap her mind around what exactly just happened to her. Once again Estela goes to the place where he'd bit her, before masking the movement by running her hand through her hair, leaving one side of it standing almost upright in comparison to the other.
“I...You've made your point. It really does feel like you said. Totally weird...” Though she might not openly admit it, with the initial shock gone it's clear that Estela quite enjoyed the feeling.
“How much did you take back, so to speak?” She's a bit uneasy with asking this but at the same time begins to reluctantly accept that she really does need vitae and that, just maybe, it might not be as bad as she'd initially believed. At the same time she makes it clear that she had noticed the signs of Lyle's thirst, caused by her.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:45 am

Lyle keeps silent another moment, before finally managing to look away from what could have been his prey. He mutters something unintelligible, before responding to the neonate in a forced harsh tone.
(Lyle) Not even a drop. I'm not the kind to seduce kine to get my fix, so you'll excuse my roughness. Ask your Primogen about it, and since you are female, it's even easier. Have some guy want to sleep with you, follow him home, take his blood and leave without a trace... Now if you don't mind. I will be right back.

The Tremere doesn't wait for Estela's permission, he stands as he sees the receptionist pass by at the door, which draws her attention. He signs her to stay, and moves towards her with a certain haste. He seems to whisper her a few words as he takes off her scraf and unbottons her shirt, enough to reveal a naked shoulder. He dives to the neck, holding closely Marie in his arms as he takes her blood. As Estela just before her, she sighs of pleasure and loosens all her muscles under the effect of the kiss. A few seconds after, the Tremere lets her go and moves back with a satisfied smile. A bit lost, Marie observes him as he goes, before putting back on correctly the strap of her bra, all red of shame and pleasure, and dresses back up correctly, before moving away.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:12 pm

Estela's reacts with clear surprise when she hears that Lyle hadn't taken any blood from her, though she frowns at the harsh way he speaks, not exactly happy with it. Giving a shrug, she leans back in the sofa with her arms behind her back, quickly readjusting her shirt when she notices that its still somewhat pulled to one side.
“You didn't hurt me, obviously,” she gives in answer. There's a small grin as she continues. “Only scared the shit out of me.” His advice on feeding and talking to her Primogen doesn't get an audible response, only a quick sideways glance to him.

While he feeds from the receptionist, Estela tries not to look at it, though her eyes are inadvertently drawn to it to more she tries to avoid the sight.
“Better?” she asks hesitantly when he returns.
perception+etiquette>5:
After a moment of indecisive fidgeting, she turns her full attention to Lyle. “I'm curious. You just said that most Toreadors seduce people, or it sounded like it at least. How do the other clans generally get what they need?”
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:46 pm

The Tremere sits again, keeping his satisfied smile on the lips. He responds with no shame, but a bit absent. He's brutally honest and serious to these words
(Lyle) It wasn't enough, but it is never enough.

Lyle gives Estela another look, amused and intrigued by the question he is asked. He shrugs with a smirk.
(Lyle) I never mentioned the Toreador. It is always on an individual basis, but the kindred able to use their charisma and their beauty to attract kine to them have it easier. The Presence discipline is certainly a seducing tool, if needed at all. Some Brujah are as good butterflies as Alicia Vanderstree. Of course, most Nosferatu do not use this tactic.

He lets out a small laugh, and offers her a wider smile.
(Lyle) In the end, feeding is like obtaining something from someone. You may take by force, by coercicion, without their knowledge, by asking gently.. Think of how you may obtain money in the streets, or ask for a cigarette.. Some work with loyal kine to serve them, some use their disciplines, some take blood wherever they find it, some initiate a blood cult and become gurus, and some hunt as intended ; stalking, following, then catching the prey and taking its blood. Some kill, some don't. Either way is acceptable as long as one can deal with the consequences and keep discrete.

He gives a look towards where Marie was standing.
(Lyle) I hired a personnel qualified to be preys to my clan as well as loyal skillful workers for the hotel, personnel I could dominate easily so they wouldn't ask questions and forget about our vampiric actions towards them. I chose them each carefully for their skills and personalities, they must be docile, they mustn't be too curious, they must be healthy, and they must have lots to lose if they lose their position. It takes a certain time which is why I forbid anyone to kill them. I don't know how others proceed, it's a very private subject ans most kindred wouldn't reveal as much as I did.

Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Estela listen without comment during Lyle's explanations, though she does join in on his laughter when he points out that the Nosferatu, obviously, don't use the seduction approach. There's a small amount of disappointed when it becomes clear there is not a single, defined, best and easiest method of acquiring blood, but she still listens attentively when the Regent lists all the different methods he can think of or has seen being used. The sheer number and variety surprises her, even if several of those methods appear to be rather disturbing to the young vampire.
As he mentions the people working in the hotel, she follows his gaze to where the receptionist had stood before.
“That's quite the...system you have then. Guess it works well, if you're willing to put in such effort.”
She idly plays with a stray strand of hair that had fallen down the side of her face, looking up at the ceiling. “I suppose I can understand why it's treated as something rather private.”
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:26 am

The Tremere waves off.
(Lyle) You should think of how much work and stakes it takes just for you to have a meal in any fast food. That is quite a system. Me taking a few hours every now and then is nothing to what some Kindred may do to ensure their bood supplies.

He frowns an instant, then nods to himself.
(Lyle) Speaking of which, I trust you will keep quiet about my staff. It's not really a secret, that the Tremere dominate the mortals they work with, but I do not wish others to know they may be used as herd. Oh.. And I don't want you spreading the word that I am a failure at trying to quit.

That last sentence is playful, he smiles openly, knowing the neonate does remember the phrase he said two nights ago when she arrived at the Elysium. He sighs then speaks with a little more seriousness.
(Lyle) Is there anything else ? I have work to do.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:28 am

Estela nods with a slight smile when requested to remain silent about the Tremere's 'herd' -though the term doesn't seem to sit well with her-, then can't help but laugh when he continues. With eyes full of humor she puts her hand at her lips and makes a motion as though closing a zipper.
“Your little secret will be safe. My lips are sealed!” She winks playfully, feigning concern in her voice. “But I will only remain silent for so long. Perhaps it's time to seek some professional help, hmm? You don't want this addiction of yours to ruin your life, do you?”

Disappointment flickers in her eyes when the Regent claims he has work. She lets out a light sigh and shrug, seeming resigned. However, after a few moments she raises her head as though remembering something, and a mischievous smirk curls her lips. Keeping the smirk, Estela leans forward, resting an elbow on her knee and her chin on the palm of her hand. Her voice is full of mirth as she speaks. “What? Did the big Regent forget to push all of his tasks on others? And here I thought you were so amazing with delegating.” She pouts. “Such a.....disappointment.”
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Fred enters the hotel and peers around, evidently looking for someone or something.
He did went ahead of Laure and as a result enters alone.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:08 pm

The Regent waves off the joke with a long, fake sigh full of as faked guilt.
(Lyle) Certainly, Mother. Don't worry I have all the help I can handle. You should know, there are certains tasks that can't be delegated, and this is one of them.

A quite weirded out Marie, who seems to be making sure her uniform is well put on and tying her scraf several times, comes and greets Fred. Her skin is a little red, she's blushing and seems a little off. Laure steps in behind, calmly, putting back the keys to her car into her purse. She lets Fred be autonomous with the Tremere's staff.
(Marie) Yes, is there something I can help you with ?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Ah good evening. I'm here to meet Miss Carrion, would you by chance know if she has arrived yet?
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Estela chuckles openly at Lyle's feigned emotions, though it fades a little when he pretty much seems to insist he has at least something to do, real disappointment filtering through her expression. With a small sigh she turns her gaze away from the Regent, looking ahead of her. She remains like that for a second before turning back with a half shrug. “Well...if you're sure.” The young vampire sends him a cute smile that almost reach her eyes, which still hold her disappointment. “Personally I would've loved to talk some more. Been to long since I've had a decent laugh for more than a few seconds, and so far you're the only one who seems to have a decent sense of humor. Of course, after before I know better than to force you into anything, so if you're really, absolutely, sure that the tasks cannot wait for just an hour or so....” She lets her voice trail off, her expression becoming a little hopeful.
ST:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:48 pm

Carrion arrives uneventfully and parks her scooter near by. She looks around outside expecting to meet Fred there but comes up empty. Deciding maybe he was in the hotel she makes her way warily to the entrance her knee high heels have changed to a set of plain black flats so she doesn't make as much noise when she walks.

She see's Fred and Laure inside and walks in hesitantly. She remains just inside the entrance observing them silently. She doesn't announce herself, she just waits for them to notice her because she doesn't seem too sure if she should interrupt or not.

Her obfuscate is still in place, her appearance hasn't changed since she left The Fabrik. The long brown hair remains in place with the clamp clip and she still has the same black knee length dress with the high collar and leather obi belt.

Auspex 3:

Perception + Subterfuge >5 or Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:47 am

Lyle observes Estela's game with a certain interest. He ponders openly, thoughtful, thinking about it.
(Lyle) I know this is a sad city, but me being your only option, really ? Or is it the Kiss' effects still talking ? It does not matter, I will procrasnicate to a little bit later, for your eyes only. I suppose you'll handle the consequences if the world sinks because of it ?

The receptionist seems a little curious when Fred speaks to her. She gives a curious look to Laure. Laure steps closer to Fred and with a slight sigh, adds.
(Laure) Please lead us to the Foyer, we are here to see Lyle Kersten if he is available.

The receptionists nods much more calmly. It's clear the Dominate effects have been very well done on her, but that she only reacts to certain words and situations, in a way that she'll behave normally towards the normal clients of the Hotel. But she doesn't move, yet, she gives a look towards Carrion, action which makes Laure also give a look. She analyses an instant the Nosferatu before giving her a slight polite smile.
(Marie) Is she with you as well ?
(Laure) Yes.
(Marie) Please follow me.

The mortal leads the three neonates in the Foyer. As she does so, Laure talks slowly to Fred, but doesn't make the extra effort to whisper.
(Laure) I'll let you speak with the Nosferatu, I'll ask the Regent what he witnessed during the attacks while you discuss.

Lyle lifts his eyes when he sees Marie come back. When he signs to her that they can come in despite him being with Estela, she steps aside to let the others enter the room, without entering herself. Marie goes back to work as soon as it's done. The Tremere observes the other three with a certain intrigued look, but he lets them come to him if they wish to actually speak with him, or just enjoy the Elysium.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:39 am

Fred looks uncertainly at Laure when she claims they wish to go to the Foyer, but remains silent and goes along.
He eyes Carrion before moving along next to Laure, when she tells him he may speak with "The Nosferatu" he looks around, having evidently failed to see through her disguise.

He remains behind while Laure speaks with Kersten and looks at the roof when speaking.
Are you here, Miss Carrion?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:30 pm

Carrion's attention seems to be concentrated on Fred until she feels Laure's eyes on her and she turns her attention to her for a minute and tries not to fidget under her gaze. Reluctantly she follows the group but keeps to the back of the group. As they move she is actively trying to remember which way she's going and which way is back to the exit.

Once inside the foyer she sticks very close to the exit, eyeing her surroundings constantly. Her eyes pass over the others in the room.

Perception + Subterfuge >5:

Her attention goes back to Fred when she hears him speak and it makes her smile.

Over here Fred.

She gives him a wave with her Thumbless left hand to get his attention.

Auspex 2 or Perception + Subterfuge >5:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:38 pm

Fred turns towards the direction of Carrion but still looks at the roof.

Ah, good evening! I hope your journey was safe, what can I help you with Miss Carrion?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:11 pm

Carrion can't stop her eyebrow from quirking up when Fred is still looking up at the roof to speak to her. She steps foward placing her left hand on his shoulder.

Um, down here Fred.

When he looks at her she smiles at him and tries to look friendly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Regent Grand Hotel
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next