Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Regent Grand Hotel

Go down 
+5
Voraxith
Bloodywolf
Nachtrae
Karavolos
Claudia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:13 pm

Ah, of course.
Forgive me for that quite silly misunderstanding. How might I be of help to you?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:24 pm

She indicates with her right thumb for him to follow her back to her perch next to the exit. When she settles back down she ensures everyone is in her line of sight before speaking again.

My trip was very safe thank you for asking and yourself?

She can't help but smile at him- it's a warm and friendly one. When she speaks again her voice is low to try and keep the conversation private.

I was hoping to get some information from you but I need your word that it will stay between us.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:28 pm

Fred follows Carrion to the exit.
Our trip was quite safe I must say.

Fred returns the smile, clearly being at ease thanks to her friendliness.
I give you my word that I will do everything in my power to ensure the information shared is kept a secret from all other parties unless I specifically gain your permission to tell them.
What questions would you have me answer?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:47 pm

Carrion's smile widens as Fred speaks; it has been so long since she experienced social niceties.

I'm glad to hear that.

Auspex 2 or Perception + Subterfuge >5:

When he says he gives her his word she nods her head and drops her voice further.

Fred:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Ah!
Mis-..
Fred lowers his voice.
Carrion:
Fred loses his smile after telling the basics.

Can I assist with another matter or provide more information about something perhaps?
Fred looks slightly hopeful, but there is something else to it..

Perception + Alertness 3:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:19 pm

Fred:

Carrion picks up on the vibes Fred is giving out but doesn't say anything yet instead she chews her lip for a moment in thought before speaking again.

I'm looking into the grave robberies and the disappearances if you have any information on that I would be eternally grateful.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Fred ponders for a short moment.
I can't ever recall Mister Fonscolombe being mean to me or any of my old family, I think Marie liked him too, and Leon and Rendolf. Can't ever tell with Terrance, but he never said anything.
You can tell him that I'm alive if you want, maybe he'll be happy to hear it.
Fred smiles slightly and seems rather hopeful. he then remembers that Carrion wishes for him to be quiet when speaking and immediately reacts.

Carrion:

Fred removes his beanie, attempting to look more humble.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:05 pm

Carrion doesn't bother keeping her voice low any more she just speaks normally but in a respectfully lower tone since kindred tend to have better hearing.

One of the Roses, you mean the Toreador I assume? Which of them did you see in the Graveyard?

...Adriano Guicciardini? tell me about him please.

When he talks about tasting spaghetti she can't help but smile and chuckle for a moment.

If you have questions just ask, I don't know how much help I'll be though but I will try my best to help.

Carrion takes a moment to look around the room again before meeting Fred's gaze once more.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Fred follows Carrion's example and speaks with a lowered voice rather than low.
I'm afraid I can't tell you much about him, he is indeed of the Clan of Roses from what I can tell, and he occasionally comes to town. More often than not he remains outside of the borders of Bordeaux however.

As for my questions, I was wondering if you could tell me anything about Terrance.
He was one of your kind afterall, but I've had a hard time gaining information regarding him since the attack on the Elysium. Mister Theodore suspects that if he is still alive (which he doubted) he'd be one of the mean ones by now.
Although faint, I have some hope that at least one member of my old family is still alive.

Ah! And I was wondering if you'd know anything about "Annabelle Victome, childe of Jerome Lehin"!
Me and Mrs. Nolveaux are searching for her whereabouts and have reasons to believe she is alive yet.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:30 pm

Estela's expression goes from hopeful to a victorious when Lyle goes along with her request and stays with her. “I feel honored you'd do that for me.” She chuckles softly, playfully, and points at herself with her thumb. “If the world goes to hell in the next few hours and whatever you had to do would've prevented that, you can go ahead and blame yours truly. Providing we're still alive of course.” Before Lyle can throw any wisecracks in, the young vampire corrects herself with a roll of her eyes and a shrug. “Well, you know what I mean.”

When others enter the Foyer, Estela briefly observers them with a certain curiosity but since it doesn't seem like they're here for either one of them, she turns her attention back to Lyle. Keeping her playful demeanor, she widens her eyes a little and places a hand over her chest in a semi-shocked manner. “But really, I'm shocked you'd even think that any of my actions could possibly be influenced by anything but my own head and/or heart.”
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:49 pm

A look of realisation comes up on her expression.

Oh, you mean Adriano Guicciardini was in the graveyard. Did you see who he met there?

When he mentions Terrance there's an obvious tension about her again and her voice dips down low so only Fred can hear what she says.

Fred:

When Fred asks about Annabelle her voice goes back to normal again and she shrugs slightly.

No clue there sorry, as far as I knew she died in the last Sabbat attack. What makes you think she's still alive?

Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:07 pm

(In reference to Adriano) Yes! Precisely!

After what Carrion says Fred hangs his head and slowly puts on his beanie without saying anything.
When Annabelle Vicomte is mentioned, he raises his head again and looks at Carrion as he speaks.

Perception 2:
The site of her apparently death contained a dress and some ashes confirmed not to be hers, in addition the site lacked things such as personal belongings, jewellery and underwear which indicates a sloppy job to cover her death.
So far we have no yet concluded what happened or where she is, but we hope to solve this as we proceed with our mission.

Could I by chance ask that you keep an open eye on your journeys for "Annabelle Victome, childe of Jerome Lehin"?
I've heard that your services lack a description below "top-quality" and feel you could make a valued addition to our investigation even if it were a side objective. Ah! And if you wish I could do likewise on my journeys and call you if I find anything!

Fred has a slightly more cheerful attitude, although it's clear that something is on the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Fred:

When he continues talking about Annabelle she listens carefully nodding her head in understanding until she can speak again.

Yes, yes of course I will keep open eyes and ears for any information and pass on what I know to you. Do you have any contact information?

She smiles again.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Ah, I travel with Mrs. Nolveaux so I can be reached through her phone while we travel.
Otherwise I cannot be reached per say, but have ways of contacting others via pay phones.

Perhaps I can give you the location of my current residence?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Carrion can't really hide the surprise of Fred being actually willing to tell her where his Haven is. She covers quickly by producing a notepad and pen from her clutch purse and open it up on a blank page for him to write his address on.

If you trust me with that information sure. I'll give you my mobile number so you can phone me whenever you need to.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Ah! I had intended to request your number in order to reach you should the need arise.
Yes, I currently reside in the The Saint André Hospital cellar behind a secret passage.
I believe you can locate it if you enter the cellar alone, if not I could always assist!
If I'm not there you could simply wait as I eventually or otherwise make it clear if the situation demands otherwise.

Fred receives the Carrion's phone number and puts it in a large inner pocket of his jacket after a moment of inspecting it.

Thank you truly for your assistance, I will repay your kindness by attempting to solve your mystery as well should I find the occasion to do so.
Fred smiles, apparently having forgotten about his previous sadness.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:15 pm

She swiftly scribbles down the address on the notepad and places it back in her clutch purse for safe keeping.

I am sorry I haven't been of much help, maybe next time I will be able to be of more assistance. So you are also looking for Claudia? I was hoping she would be here...

Carrion seems to take his mood swing in her stride.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Ah! Mister Theodore recently taught me not to gloom over past sins, but rather make present or future amends for them, truly a wise council! Perhaps in time you can offer more information, and likewise in my own case.

Fred's smile widens for a moment then go back to it's previous size.

Ah yes, Miss Claudia. To my knowledge she is not in the hotel, but I only recently arrived and spoke with you rather than follow Mrs. Nolveaux to meet with Mister Kersten, and as a result wouldn't quite know.
Perhaps the receptionist could offer more information?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:48 pm

That is some good advise. If you want to speak to Lyle I'd go now, I won't be disturbing him tonight if I can help it.

Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Very well, good luck in your mission Miss Carrion.
It was fun speaking with you and I hope we can do so again.

Fred bows slightly before running off to Laure and Kersten.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:21 am

The Regent lets his eyes off the others as they seem to have found a certain occupation, with the exception of Laure who waits patiently. Lyle gives back his attention to Estela, or at least part of it, as he seems a little less "friendly and open" in his behavior, wearing again some of the mask he wore in Elysium. He does smile as he sees her gesture of fake shock.
(Lyle) Oh don't be so naive, fledgling, there is no such thing as freedom. Your heart is now dead and that head of yours looks empty. Seriously, do not underestimate the powers kindred may have, even over other kindred. Now, Laure Nolveaux, you wished to see me or one of my apprentices ? You do know Claudia never stays here unless vis major.

Being called off, the Elysium keeper approaches and bows politely towards the Elder.
(Laure) Yourself, Primogen. I wanted to ask you a few questions about the precedent attack our kind suffered.. You were close enough to all of us. However.. Her gaze goes to Estela, the Toreador looks a little puzzled or confused, but she barely shows it. I can certainly wait.

The Tremere seems thoughtful, he shrugs, but doesn't ask for Estela's opinion on the matter.
(Lyle) The faster the better. Is this fledgling-appropriate or should I send her away ?
(Laure).. Miss Aguilar, we're going to discuss the death of many of our kind, do you wish to stay?

Carrion:

Lyle lets Laure ask her question to Estela, then signs the Toreador, asking her idly.
(Lyle) You'd mind telling that one to stay, or even come ? I do not bite.. At least not the Nosferatu.

He indicates Carrion who seem to be leaving. The Elysium keeper shares a look with Estela, giving her the time to think whether she wants to stay or not, and goes to meet carrion.
(Laure) Carrion ? Primogen Kersten would like you to speak with you a moment.

The message given, while polite and respectful, wasn't really an inquiry but more like an order. If broken, certainly she won't be pursued, but it would be a blatant lack of etiquette towards the titled Elder Lyle is. Laure moves back to where she was as the message has been said.
Once the Toreador is moving away, the Tremere shares a smile to Estela and lowers his voice for her.

(Lyle) Let's see how fun it could get...

He gives a look to Fred, finally acknowledging his presence.
(Lyle) You on the other hand seem in a better state. Good.
(Laure) I have told Carrion to stay. Primogen, you must know already, but it seems we jumped  to conclusions when listing the deceased from last attack. We have reasons to think...
(Lyle) Yes yes I know. As you said, yes I was on the field. And we lost none of our members, here. To be honest childer come and go and I have no interest to find out if the grandchild of Darvault is still alive or not. I just don't care. I'll give you what I can remember, but I'm not an Elysium rat and don't socialize with Kindred. Hell I barely know your name. If Griffin had not called me I wouldn't have even noticed there was a raid. 
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:14 am

Estela gives a fairly unconcerned shrug when Lyle basically says that freedom doesn't exist, obviously having a different opinion on the matter. She doesn't quite appear to agree with what he says about her heart, but can't help but give a small chuckle as he continues about her supposedly empty head. “Oh you're not the first to say something like that. What can I say, all geniuses were ridiculed in their time.” She grins as she says this, then turns to Laure when the Regent addresses her. The young vampire greets her with a warm, honest and friendly smile but remains quiet as they talk. She does listen though, and the thought of being send away draws a displeased expression on her face. Then again, the subject that's about to be discussed doesn't seem to be all that appealing to Estela either.

As Laure moves away to speak to a Nosferatu -Estela briefly turned her head in the indicated direction out of curiosity-, the young vampire considers what to do, the smile she returns to Lyle being a little absent minded because of it. His words make her alert again however and she gives a small chuckle.
“Well, I wouldn't want to miss whatever it is you're planning.”

Estela remains where she is upon the Toreador's return, signaling that she has every intend to stick around. She keeps her ears open on the beginning discussion, remaining silent once again. There is some confusion in her features, for she is still new in town and hadn't heard much about any recent raids yet.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:45 am

Fred smiles slightly at what Kersten said.
Ah yes, the advise of Mister Theodore has improved my mental state for the better.

After saying that he merely stands by Laure's side, letting her do the talking this time while occasionally eyeing the people present. He tilts his head when eyeing Estella, but remains quiet and turns away after a brief moment to focus on Laure and Kersten.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Carrion watches Laure silently as she approaches she doesn't bother saying anything she just nods her head in acknowledgement of the message and lets her return.

She stays where she is but doesn't approach, she seems more comfortable waiting until Laure and Fred are done discussing their business with Lyle rather than disturbing them mid conversation.

Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:11 am

The Regent offers a vague idle smile to the kindred around him, and indicates they can sit. Laure does so with a nod.
(Laure) It is of a certain importance, Primogen. We wish not to intrude in your secrets, just to see what you have witnessed. You did approach each of us to protect us from the fire of your apprentices.
(Lyle) If I knew I had to explain myself, I would have left the whole court burn.
(Laure) Please, Primogen...

Lyle offers an amused smile.
(Lyle) Fine. Look, I mostly glyphed whoever did not look Sabbat, rather than remembering everyone. I also worked by deduction. If Jacob was defending a punk, obviously...
(Laure) Yes, certainly, you have seen so many faces, I understand it's hard to remember them all.
(Lyle) There's that and the fact that I don't like people. Either way... You'e not here for the global melee we had on the tram lines, are you ? Griffin certainly remembers exactly who was there, since he was the one observing the scene and making sure you were not put on fire, to put it simply.
(Laure) You are right, Primogen. It is what you witnessed inside the Theatre that interests us. It seems you went all the way back towards the other assault we had.
(Lyle) You're well informed, then, why do you need me ?.. It's true. I went through the melee, through the Theatre, and all the way to the back door, and outside, to take care of whatever was sending us their creations. By the time I came back, everything was over. I had better things to do than to count who was dead and not dead. About this affair that concerns you, when I went there the first time, she was there with Prevost and a few of his ghouls, fighting.
(Laure) May I ask who else do you remember seeing ?
(Lyle) My clan of course.. Jacob, Gosuin, de Sainte-Croix.. Yourself. The seneschal. Darvault under a table. Natacha's "gangrel" childe. De Corte's dhilde and grand childe. Vandenstree and her court as well, Thoughtful, he orders up his mind some other way. Maybe you should find a good auspex user. By that I mean someone who cares enough to go through. I don't remember the Nosferatu, but then, I never remember the Nosferatu.
(Laure) I understand, Primogen... May you tell us who you saw between the attacks and Wednesday, please ?

The Regent hesitates, he thinks about it, he frowns, then he shrugs.
(Lyle) Those whose identity I can confirm ?.. Griffin, Ansons, Vonigner, Gosuin, Jacob. I don't go out a lot, you see.
(Laure) Very well. Thank you for your help. Fred, if I've missed something...

She invites the Malkavian to ask the Regent a few questions himself. It was a clever move to say "us" frequently, so he'd be included, and hence, would be able to speak as well as part of the same task. The Tremere gives a glance around, and offers a wide smile to Carrion, even if she's far away.
(Lyle) Hey, you don't need to keep away, it's fine, I don't bite ! Well not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Regent Grand Hotel   The Regent Grand Hotel - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Regent Grand Hotel
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next