Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New and Excluusive Quests???

Go down 
+7
Claudia
SaulottheGentle
Childe of Malkav
Nachtrae
Dragatus
Zer0Morph
Velvet
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:44 pm

Be my guest ! But I never add anything lol XD

I may make a video on how to fucking install bloodlines mods >_>

I'll try and make the sound be better but to be honest I don't know how XD it's this headphone where you pull the mic out of one of the ears.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:30 pm

zer0morph - well i only give it where it's warranted, so...

and thanks for the info
a major oops
malkavian were my favorite,
and salubri being so benevolent, i had considered them being the first clan i would try out as the one for my first playthrough of tfn
then i fell in love with the followers of set look
then i checked their disciplines and...
i guess eventually i would like to begin a new playthrough with them...
or drop this one and start all over...

on another note....
could there be a window of opportunity for trip to provide us with that quest you mention?
and is trip the one you mention the owner of the pawnshop?
and is there any other way to get in touch with jimmy reed without going through trip?
and someone mentioned phone, just where is that phone located?
and you mentioned pier...

see, i just went shopping to trip, and he didn't offer a conversation option that allowed for him to put me in touch with that other guy...
and i went to the pier and same zip, nada, nothing,
and i went to the phone booth near the asylum, the disco owned... oops, actually by me Wink and the same nothing...

could it be broken?
is there a patch to reaccess it?

i am still playing tfn 1.0,
could those quests have been added or mended in further versions?

once again, would it be asking too much for a patch to that quest, or for subsequent versions of tfn?
this latter, once again i also have an idea where to find it...

but then it begs the question,
what happens if i upgrade tfn mid game?

if it is not advisable, it might prove the perfect excuse to play with the salubri...

which might actually solve the problem of this quest, if i did miss the window of opportunity to get iot from trip...

and, breaking with tradition,
claudia,
i won't rival with feral for your affection, neither your bloodcookies
(becoming bound with someone who is bound with a gangrel doggy shapeshifter who seems to prefer his shapeshifted status, or bloodbound to whoever is providing those blood cookies, it would be too much on someone who is already struggling with so many identity questions...)
disclaimer: it was all in humor, but sometimes my humor is too caustic, too dark... if it was so much that that it proved offensive i apologize in advance....

what i meant is, i would like to follow your lol,
but i tried the link and it went nowhere....
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:33 pm

oh and claudia i owe you an apology and a further thanks,
for clarifying that issue with all the available clans!!!
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:37 pm

I think most of those quests you mentioned are actually in TFN 1.1. That would be my guess at least, since you don't seem to have them in 1.0

As for joining our lulz... You are most welcome, just know it's a dangerous little game! Twisted Evil Indeed, I share your sentiments that you do not wish to be bound to Claudia through her bloodcookies, or you'll end up like dear unfortunate Feral there, or the local Gargoyle Vorax. Perhaps you'd be willing to step into my service? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:45 pm

oh, and, claudia?
i actually might rival with feral on one account:

not only i know there is a PnP version,
i have already played it!!!!

perhaps twice, though the second is the most memorable.

and, eat your heart out, one of my shiny moments in RPG'ing ever!
playing a gangrel yearning to go to a jungle to indulge in my gangrel-ness,
i found it territory of werewolves,
tried to negotiate the right to... be, on their territory,
the werewolf was yearning for me to make a misstep on that negotiation and find an excuse to rip me to shreds,
(actually the player playing that werewolf was also yearning for it, but that is another story)
but i negotiated so... well, that, while not actually being able to secure a right for what i wanted, i did manage not to give him a pretext for that, for ripping me to shreds,
a feat for which the player playing the werewolf grudgingly expressed the highest regard and respect for how brilliantly i had navigated those mine-clogged (i am speaking of explosive anti-boat mines) waters without hitting any mine
(which actually came naturally to me and i was totally unawares of both being genial (from genius) or having had the slightest inkling of that danger (i guess i was just being myself, and blissfully unaware of those mines, and yet being me had enough instinct to...))
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:59 pm

nachtrae:

i actually did the both of them that involve the assamite book dealer.
so....

i thank you for your prompt answer, but i guess i will have to say i will have to wait for a more... elaborated, response from zer0morph....

on the other issue...
how to join the lulz???
oh i do enjoy those dangerous little games!!!
could you point me how???
you or claudia the hoistess?????

oh, and, i do withdraw any claim to rival with feral, and with vorax as well!!!
no, wait, maybe being the third...
er...
um....

tempting....

i might leave it up to claudia if she would have me in her brood....

but...
nah.....

and as for your offer of serving you?
Wink
i do appreciate it, but i am sure you understand,
if there were someone to whom i would give my service,
it could only be Childe of Malkav, fourth generation vampire, childe of no less than Malkav, the third generation antedeluvian(?) creater of clan Malkavian, my clan by blood lineage and by mental and emotional affinity!

or, maybe even more,
to zer0morph, demiurge of this
(oops, just remembered, childe was demiurge of camarilla edition! and he has also been helpful!)
okay,
moving on,
zer0morph, demiurge extraordinaire, so willing and helpful, and so repsonsiove to my response to that, for whom i can't help experiencing a degree of affection.....

so....
no hard feelings,
but,
thanks, but no thanks.....
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:00 pm

Err...I dont think that chaining yourself to either Nach or Childe would be a good idea, as Nach has...well, all I'm allowed to say is that her tasks are gruesome and are more or less better burdened to me. As the test subjects...*shudders* need to be kept alive...and sane *end shuddering*.

Also, while insanity isnt that bad, it's a little unhealthy if it's the kind where you hear about people getting their throats ripped out and finding your hands really tired and bruised for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:49 pm

I bet living in her house is doing wonders for your humanity score.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:55 pm

Dragatus wrote:
I bet living in her house is doing wonders for your humanity score.

I've regained some of it, but I dont think I'll be able to get it up high. At the least, I can make their lives more bearable.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:06 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:

I've regained some of it, but I dont think I'll be able to get it up high. At the least, I can make their lives more bearable.
Which generally extends the timespans in which those subjects of mine are useful, so I'm totally fine with Sally's attempts at helping them out.

I'm not sure how grateful the subjects themselves are though, since the amount of experimentation I can unleash upon them has increased almost exponentially.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:16 pm

You really are twisted.

And no need to thank me for the compliment. It was just an observation of fact. Wink
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:11 am

saulot, don't worry, my insanity is actually up your alley, it's the kind where someone said the insanity of normalcy and my abnormalcy makes me sane.

and childe to me has actually so far in my view proven himself to be a good master of that path

and you kinda missed the point re nach, as i understood it nach is in thrall of claudia and i meant making myself brother of nach as one more in thrall of claudia, not making myself in thrall of nach...

so... the rest, kinda doesn't apply to me...

but, on the same vein,
you betcha,
i am more than willing to place myself at YOUR service,
taking it so far as to start playing the game all over again as one of your subjects, the salubri....

consider this message, if not actually placing myself at your service, granting you.... master-hood for my apprentice-ship.....
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:17 am

for once i must admit to a certain....

where is zer0....
with advice on how to solve the trip conundrum....
sorry for the impatience....
i understand he might have been very busy, for which i would hold nothing but understanding, but, still.....
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:10 am

on another note....
could there be a window of opportunity for trip to provide us with that quest you mention?
No, you can access this at any point in the game, there is no time limit for it.
and is trip the one you mention the owner of the pawnshop?
Yes, he is.
and is there any other way to get in touch with jimmy reed without going through trip?
No, Trips the only way.
and someone mentioned phone, just where is that phone located?
In the arcade at the pier.
and you mentioned pier...

see, i just went shopping to trip, and he didn't offer a conversation option that allowed for him to put me in touch with that other guy...
That's because you're playing TFN 1.0.
and i went to the pier and same zip, nada, nothing,
and i went to the phone booth near the asylum, the disco owned... oops, actually by me Wink and the same nothing...

could it be broken?
Not at all.
is there a patch to reaccess it?
Yes, the TFN 1.1 full or upgrade patch.

i am still playing tfn 1.0,
could those quests have been added or mended in further versions?
Yes, in TFN 1.1.

once again, would it be asking too much for a patch to that quest, or for subsequent versions of tfn?
this latter, once again i also have an idea where to find it...
You can download TFN 1.1 from our site here, or many other gaming sites like ModDB.

but then it begs the question,
what happens if i upgrade tfn mid game?
Bad, bad things will happen to you. Financial ruin, the destruction of long lasting relationships, or even a pet could die. Ok well, maybe not to that extreme, but I wouldn't upgrade mid game. I would run the 1.1 patch and then start a new game (perhaps with a Salubri???) Smile

Velvet wrote:
zer0morph, demiurge extraordinaire, so willing and helpful, and so repsonsiove to my response to that, for whom i can't help experiencing a degree of affection.....

I feel a degree of affection for you too Velvet. So soft and fluffy, I love the feeling of Velvet. I need some pajamas made out of Velvet. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:28 pm

Dragatus wrote:
You really are twisted.

And no need to thank me for the compliment. It was just an observation of fact. Wink
I try, I try.

Actually, that's a lie. It comes natural. Twisted Evil

Velvet wrote:

and you kinda missed the point re nach, as i understood it nach is in thrall of claudia and i meant making myself brother of nach as one more in thrall of claudia, not making myself in thrall of nach...
You....you...you...
Never, ever let me hear words like that spoken from you again. Ever. The mere idea that I, a proud, powerful Fiend with great mastery over Vicissitude, would be bound in blood to one of those vile, accursed WARLOCKS?! PREPOSTEROUS! Evil or Very Mad
I tollerate the presence of any Tremere around here, for they at least can occasionally be a fine source of amusement. But never assume I would submit myself to any of them!
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Nachtrae wrote:

Velvet wrote:

You....you...you...
Never, ever let me hear words like that spoken from you again. Ever. The mere idea that I, a proud, powerful Fiend with great mastery over Vicissitude, would be bound in blood to one of those vile, accursed WARLOCKS?! PREPOSTEROUS! Evil or Very Mad
I tollerate the presence of any Tremere around here, for they at least can occasionally be a fine source of amusement. But never assume I would submit myself to any of them!

And this is why no one pisses off or fails Nach. Ever.

Also, Velvet, you might want to avoid insulting Nach further, as I can attest to one unfortunate Tremere, who just had to insult Nach's house and herself after staking me, that is now serving as the chandelier.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:46 pm

zer0....

almost speechless, which is to say a lot for someone who can be as long winded as i just attested to be....
thanks... seems such a paltry word, to convey the depth of my gratitude....

that you so thoroughly answered my question, when, i don't know, all it took was to just say once 'you need v1.1'...

and... to know that the affection is mutual...
no, not enough, the way you expressed the reciprocity of that affection....
warms the cockles of my heart, it does...
is a way to put it...

you know what?
I love you Cool Razz Embarassed Wink

vampires have regenerative abilities, do they not?
i would hapily flay myself alive and lend you my skin for you to make a pajama out of it...
oops, pushed too far, perhaps...
i would gladly embrace you...

and, i repeat, i would adoringly place myself blood bound to you, if you tossed my way three of the bloodcookies that claudia is so fond of bandying about - no offence meant for claudia, just a slight yanking of... Wink - laced with your own blood...
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:50 pm

and, zer0, you know what?
i will follow your final advice
which btw had been my idea in the first place but nvmd that

since so many exquisite features only appear in TFN 1.1,
salubri are malkavians in disguise, my fav clan,
and their inherent benevolence already made of them my fav clan,

i will download TFN 1.1
and start all over with a salubri.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:56 pm

Nachtrae

i most humbly apologize for the offence given!

please trust i meant no such thing,
please chalk it up to a misunderstanding,
a misreading of the dynamics of the situation,
i guess i have been out of the loop for a while....

having heard your name in connection with feral's and claudia's in that context,
i jumped to the conclusion - always a very dangerous thing to do!!!

a flaw for which i abjectly apologize!!!
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:59 pm

saulot,

thanks for your.... well, caring, advice!!!
(a bit speechless once again...)

and know that i will place myself at your service,
i will restart the game as one of the salubri.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:15 pm

Nachtrae wrote:

You....you...you...

Yes, those bastards aren't to be trusted.

I was wondering how you'd react to that and I'm not disappointed. Very Happy

Velvet wrote:

i will download TFN 1.1
and start all over with a salubri.

Good choice. I quite enjoyed playing a Salubri. Finally had high humanity again once for a change and I actually got to use up all the masquerade violation redemptions in Downtown. The only time I lost humanity was when I blackmailed Strauss (and then told Isaac all about the gargoyle anyway - serves the bloody Usurper right) And once you get high Fortitude + high Obeah you become borderline indestructible.

I suggest focusing on Fortitude at first, it gives a much faster return on investment. Then once you have Fortitude 3, you can start investing in Obeah. Basically Obeah 1 & 2 suck, 3 is decent, 4 is good, 5 is great (if you're melee).
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Velvet wrote:

you know what?

i would hapily flay myself alive and lend you my skin for you to make a pajama out of it...

...Changes made with Vicissitude tend to be permanent (except for the Nosferatu clan curse, which negates anything that makes the cursed look better), just ask the wallpaper. Or the ceilings. Or the doorways, since those are the only things that have, or should I say are mouths.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Velvet wrote:
zer0....

almost speechless, which is to say a lot for someone who can be as long winded as i just attested to be....
thanks... seems such a paltry word, to convey the depth of my gratitude....

that you so thoroughly answered my question, when, i don't know, all it took was to just say once 'you need v1.1'...

and... to know that the affection is mutual...
no, not enough, the way you expressed the reciprocity of that affection....
warms the cockles of my heart, it does...
is a way to put it...

you know what?

and, i repeat, i would adoringly place myself blood bound to you, if you tossed my way three of the bloodcookies that claudia is so fond of bandying about - no offence meant for claudia, just a slight yanking of... Wink - laced with your own blood...

Anyone looking to butter up a TCI Admin, take notes because this is how you do it! ^^^^ drunken drunken

Awww thanks so much for your sweet kind words, Velvet. I'll wear your skin pajamas you made just for me! Very Happy GLEEEEE!!! Razz (Just don't tell Aphrodite or she'll skin me alive..... and take my new found PJs..)

I went the extra mile with your questions because you set the bar of expectations of me so high, I didn't want to disappoint. And I promise you won't be disappointed with TFN 1.1, it has so many more features and fixes than 1.0. Plus you can pick between a male OR female Salubri, instead of just the female.

*Hands Velvet three Zer0 crafted bloodcookies, made from the blood of Zer0 himself*

"Enjoy those, ravish them, nom nom nom, you are mine now and I promise to treat you well." Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:08 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:

Anyone looking to butter up a TCI Admin, take notes because this is how you do it! ^^^^ drunken drunken
Oh my dear Zer0, I would happily gather dozens of Kine, then merge their bodies together to sculpt a lifelike imagery of you. Their altered vocal cords would forever let out cries of everything I infilct upon it, be it pain or pleasure, in your voice. I would make you the central masterpiece if my main haven. I love you

Did I pass?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:25 pm

I'm admin too ! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and Excluusive Quests???   New and Excluusive Quests??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New and Excluusive Quests???
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next