Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)

Go down 
+3
Claudia
Karavolos
Bloodywolf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:19 am

Scoop:

Hurriedly she makes her way over to the others. 

There's enough room to ship us and the bikes in the back want to use it? Going to be less eye drawing than three bikes leaving.

As she spoke she grabbed her scooter and pushed it until she was next to Duncan waiting for a quick response, it was obvious regardless of his response she intended to use the van. 
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:39 am

William listens at what Nyx says and sees her moving towards it, most likely regardless of what they decided.
"The mystery van it is." And follows the group.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:48 am

Duncan shrugs at Nyx's offer of a ride, and replies:
Sure.  Sounds good.

The neonate pushes his motorcycle after Nyx, and follows her to the van.  He has no problem lifting it up into the back.  He takes off the helmet and straps it onto the seat again, before using a strap or two to secure the bike against the wall.  Then he turns toward the driver.  The disguise is not familiar, but the cap is.  Duncan nods, and touches his own cap in greeting.

Scoop.  Thanks for the ride.

The Brujah looks around the cargo area.  If there are enough seats for everyone, he sits down; otherwise he sits on the floor next to a wall.
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:28 am

Indeed as Nyx said, there's enough place for everyone and everything. It's probably not really legal, but the back is opaque so it wouldn't draw attention. The back of the van is empty, apart from some tools and varied objects. Making sure the scooter and the bike won't move isn't a problem.
Scoop made a smile to Duncan when his name was mentioned. He only recognized him when the Brujah approached close enough and spoke to him.

(Scoop) Glad to see you again. With Auspex users around I prefer this than that.

He probably means about his looks, that he'd rather use an actual disguise than Obfuscate. He gives a glance to William as he approaches, and asks a silent question to Nyx, but she seems to be okay with it. If Fred comes along he'd make a hand wave at him so he can charge up his bicycle too, obviously knowing the Malkavian.
(Scoop) Not really lots of proper seats, s'ry. I think you''d prefer being on the back until we get out, uh ?

He doesn't seem to care either way. After all he came with a van, and not just a car. There are two available seats on the front.
Once they're all in the van, regardless of seating, he asks.

(Scoop) Where to ?

Duncan:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Fred was gone by the time they noticed the van, he is making his own way to the theatre.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:05 pm

William remains quiet as he gets in the back, leaving the seats to those whom are familiar with the driver.

Once the driver asked where to, the Tremere stated:
"Place de la comédie."
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:41 am

Nyx allowed everyone to get on with what needed to be done undisturbed, she did watch as Duncan picked up his bike and with ease placed it inside the van. With a lot more difficulty she picked up one end of her scooter and placed it inside the van before going to the other side and pushing it inside. 

Carefully she strapped her scooter down and decided to stay in the back. Turning her attention to William. 

Do you want to ride up front?
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:37 pm

Duncan leans back against the wall of the van, and shows no sign of moving up front.  He seems content to sit in the back, per Scoop's suggestion.   When William names their destination Duncan merely nods in agreement, not bothering to elaborate.  He does watch Nyx as she lifts her scooter into the van though, and gives a little grimace.

Yeah, I should have struggled a little too, just for show.  But I was in a hurry to get out of here, and I didn't figure anyone was watching.  I'll be more careful when we unload them.

When the doors are closed, Duncan asks:
So, any ideas on where we can take a look at the tapes?  I'm not really an expert in VHS technology, but I'd think that the recorder is the one that has to be special, to record several camera feeds on one tape.  We may only need a regular VCR to view them.  Unless of course we need to zoom in or something... that would take a special setup like the one they had here.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:57 pm

William wasn't exactly the type that's able to lift any bikes without making a fool out of himself, so he just held Nyx's bike straight as she climbed back down to push it in via the bottom.

When Nyx posed her question, he gave a short,
"I'm good either way," before shifting his focus at Duncan as he talked about the tapes.

"Well I'm new to the town, I'd have no idea where to get any old second hand security tape players or where the 'borrow' the utilisation of an installation."
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Duncan suddenly remembers something with a muttered curse, and he takes out his phone and begins to type a message.

Damn... We were loading the bikes, and I forgot to text Theo back that I got his message.
Theodore:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:31 am

Nyx smiled slightly as William helped her with the scooter

..Thank you for the help. 

When William replied she had just finished securing the scooter. The Nosferatu gave a slight shrug. 

Duncan attracted her attention next. 

Why not do that whilst Scoop drives us away?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:44 am

Once given a direction, and once everyone is inside, with doors closed, Scoop mumbles something about how nobody likes the poor Nossie driver enough to ride next to him ; it's just to rant for ranting's sake, after all he had stated that they should ride in the back so nobody saw them. He turns on the radio France Info channel, which is the equivalent to 24/7 news, with several segments of local news.
The Nosferatu drives calmly. The Kindred can notice that he's careful that the van doesn't rock too much, accelerations and breaks are soft ; it's a fact that Scoop is a good driver. And that the engine has been changed to a more powerful one.

The news report the explosion at Nolveaux's place being an issue with the city gas (not petroleum and/or gas-oil, the kind of gas that you set fire on to turn on stoves.. stupid English uses "gas" to mean liquid petrol Very Happy), and with an old electrical work, it bombed when a spark happened.
They also speak about another body found in the river, Antonio Rivera, a Spanish Exchange student at the Law university.
Someone is being interrogated concerning the different attacks on Theodore's domain, but the police isn't releasing any information.
The reporter also states the increasing extremism due to the attack on Saint Eloi, speaking about the recent voiced opinions by members of certain groups. While those reported are very right wingish, it's understood that the real thoughts are close to neo-nazism (which is illegal in France) and plain xenophobia and racism (which is also illegal). They speak about a few movements going vigilante patrolling around their different "national cult temples", to which many say it's a bad idea, only leading to possible conflicts (if they happen to cross paths with a "non-white" person, they might lynch him or her... and that's illegal too !). The muslim associations are worried about how they may get stigmatized again, plus, who knows, they might be more traditional catholics behind the attacks, or even anarchists, or a nationalist independent Corsican or Basque...

Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:09 pm

Auspex 4:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:01 pm

Duncan reacts to Scoop's grumblings with a slight smile.

Well, if you tell us to sit in back, you're going to be lonely.

The Brujah listens to the news radio for a while.  During some parts of the news report he nods, as if he recognizes the story in question, although he occasionally smiles as the media draws their conclusion about the cause or source of the problem... for example the story about Nolveaux's workshop being a gas explosion.  It's obvious to everyone present that some cover up has been done to "spin" the news.

When the news talks about the disappearance of the student, Duncan speaks aloud to the group in general, and Nyx in particular.

Most of the student disappearances have been from Bordeaux 3, the 'artsy' college, not the Law school.  Either someone's going farther afield, or someone else is responsible for this Rivera kid.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:15 pm

"Whelp, there goes us crossing out the Toreadors."
William slides down so he can sit.

"If only we knew someone who could get the dead to talk, you problem would be uncovered in an instant."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:36 pm

Scoop grumbles for its own sake and exaggerates it a little.
(Scoop) You could have offered ! "But Scoop, aren't you going to feel lonely ? Here let me sit with you and hold your hand..."

They've arrived at the comedy plaza fast enough.

Duncan:

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:09 am

Duncan doesn't respond to Scoop's complaint; he assumes it is a joke, and merely smiles in reply.  However, Duncan replies to William's sarcasm with an equally sarcastic comment.

Someone who could talk to the dead... yes, that would be handy, although you'd have to take their word for the information, and I'm not sure I'm willing to do that.  You would probably have to get hold of the bodies, too.  Are you sure it was the Giovanni lick?  Nyx said she heard her voice in the Security room, and you saw her leaving; but are you certain it was her?

Duncan pulls out his phone again and reads a text.  He smiles, and mutters:
"You read my mind."
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:33 am

With a twitch of his eyebrow, William added,
"I've never met her, I cannot confirm it was her other than that she fits the typical Giovanni's high standards description."
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:47 am

Nyx had sat with her back against the cab before the van had even started to pull away. She sat cross legged and she smiled slightly hearing Scoop muttering to himself. She doesn't seem to be paying much attention until she's asked something directly.

Two were studying in cinema and documentary, three were in philosophy, two were in art history, and one was in communication. All Students were male and all in Bordeaux three yeah...I'm guessing you haven't heard anything new on it all...?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:39 pm

A while later...

William get's off the bike, he placed his cane against the underside of the bike although he took care to make it not stand out, and he kept the stuffed bag on him.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:44 am

The place hasn't changed much since the kindred have left. A quick look will let them notice that the Sheriff's car isn't there, and that the police is also absent. Maybe no one has noticed yet (since the door was closed and the guard probably isn't supposed to be some kind of social person with the inhabitants.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:04 am

Duncan pulls up alongside the others and looks around.  As he takes the helmet off and studies the area, he doesn't look happy... he keeps glancing at the building behind them without staring at it directly.
Hope Lambert doesn't have a lock on all of these buildings... one set of cameras is enough to worry about.

Well, I suppose we can meet back here.  I hope you guys have more success than we do... I don't really expect to find the car Momo 'borrowed' for the night.

The Brujah turns to face Nyx.
I guess we'll start by looking for cars that haven't been driven in a few days.  Then perhaps one of those will have dangling ignition wires.  With a snort, Duncan adds:  Hey, maybe we'll get lucky.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:20 am

Before Nyx or anyone else can reply, Duncan stops suddenly, as if an idea just occurred to him.
Damn it, I should have thought about that before... guess I had tunnel vision.  If Momo headed west after his detour to the bushes, maybe cameras at the building to the west picked up what happened to him after he disappeared from the video we have. The neonate points a thumb at the building behind them.

Too late to check tonight though... if nothing comes of this, at least we have another chance.  We can plan it better than the last time, too.

Hell, maybe one of the surrounding cameras picked up Catherina leaving earlier tonight.  No way to know which direction she headed, but I'd bet that if the dump the Sheriff lives in has cameras, the surrounding buildings have them too.  Any proof that she was here at all might help us back up our story, if the Sheriff tries to blame us for his security guy's death.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:44 am

Nyx pulled up next to Duncan, when she was spoken to she turned to look at Duncan, leaning her weight on the handlebar.

That or a drilled lock on the door.

She remained silent after that just watching, her gaze drifted slightly to take in the area looking for any onlookers and Lambert's car.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:31 pm

William tapped his foot.
"What's keeping the malkavian?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)   Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Europe Plaza (20 rue Pierre Trebod)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Havens :: NPC Havens-
Jump to: