Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do it for teh lulz

Go down 
+11
Nachtrae
ThePhilosopher
Sio
LordNoir
Eliza
Childe of Malkav
Claudia
eye of the divine
Bloodywolf
PGM1961
Voraxith
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:33 am

If your best friends can go to your home and pick that package for you :3

Good luck !
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:52 am

Nah, they couldn't. They didn't even have the decency to stay in after the performance.  Sad  That was really disappointing. On the good side, though, we got pizza.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:56 am

Friends ?
They use that word but I don't think it means what they think it means Smile
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:48 pm

I kept wondering which girl on the pictures was you, then I remembered, blind as a mole. XD
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:41 pm

I'm by no means blind, since I had to play without my glasses and managed quite well. Razz
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:10 pm

You look like Corinna in those pictures <3
Corinna a few years ago of course
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 4:59 pm

Nah, I think Corinna was pretty much born in that suit with that scowl.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:35 pm

So, when it comes to the execution in the Grand Theatre... is the Sheriff going to have a big-ass sword? And will he be wearing some kind of dinosaur-skin trench coat, or whatever? Smile
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:38 pm

Marco (the guy who played Lambert) would be laughing his ass off if I made him read this Smile

But yeah, the Theater/Opera place, to be fair, I've used it since 2002. Soooo not Bloodlines stolen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:09 pm

I didn't consider it to be theft... more of an homage. Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:12 pm

Duncan wrote:
Duncan seems amused by his own joke

Old people in a nutshell

Any self-respecting sheriff ought to have a big ass sword straight out of Final Fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:19 pm

Sheriff senpai, please knock Nyx out of her hidey hole with that sword Buster.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:43 pm

Now who's stuck in neonate limbo?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:37 pm

When is William not stuck in Limbo? :-p

I mean, he traveled with Rufus in his final playing days Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:55 pm

Believe me, I've been there.  That's why Miriel was an NPC for a while.  When you are in the middle of a conversation with someone who suddenly does not post for days or weeks (or never), you feel like a staked vampire... awake, watching everyone move while you can't budge a centimeter.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:41 am

Which is why I asked for commitment.. <_<
I'm a bit frustrated too but I understand life and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:21 am

Life and stuff happens... like my heart attack last year.  In the hospital for 6 days.  I've also been so tired after work I didn't feel like posting.  (That is, when I was working.)  I can understand delays of a couple days.  Sio is in the process of coming back into the game, so that's cool too.  She still has work issues though.

I learned not to get caught waiting for a reply.  It's good to combine actions.  When you're about to leave a place and you begin talking to someone, say that your character starts to walk out the door, so the other person is assumed to be coming with you.  If they decide to stay inside, they can post something to that effect.  If they follow, you're one step closer to moving to another thread.  Smile

(Just don't combine multiple actions.  Something may happen between actions to prevent you from continuing... like the other person deciding to stay inside and ask one more question of the NPC, when you wanted to leave.)
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:11 am

Oh yeah there are atuff that if said or done will trigger certain reactions (cutting someone's discourse !)
It's also why all NPCs tend to appear polite and stuff. They don't always are, but you guys are the players so it's normal for them to be on their best behavior.
It's normal that they all look like they compromise and help, inform and are willing. But once you get into their subjects of interest you'll see other things Wink discourses are easy. Actions and actual beliefs are another thing.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:32 am

Claudia wrote:
Which is why I asked for commitment.. <_<
I'm a bit frustrated too but I understand life and stuff.

Well it's not like we're marrying someone. This game has been here now for more than 1 year (or 2 years?), so you can't reasonably expect someone to be as interested in it as they were in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:02 am

Almost three years
At least they could warn, but then I said I was running a campaign already from the beginning. Campaigns aren't the same as idle random RP Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:48 am

No but we didn't sign up for "You must drop in regularly in the next three years."
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:51 pm

A campaign is suppoed to be long (but yeah play by post is very slow XD sorry I'm trying to accelerate things over :3)
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:36 pm

PPst, don't tell Claudia, but I never signed the Soul deed transfer Contract sent me.

But personally, and this is purely for me, it might be different for other people, maybe it's the way William's behaviour is based partly on myself. But I can literally post a response within 2-3 minutes unless there are elements on which I have questions for Clauds or I'm on so many meds William would turn into a Malkavian. Actually posting here is one of the highlights of the day for me because I really enjoy it and I can do it on those moments I have a 5 min break. Never had any problem with the duration, although I would never be able to HOST the game, I'm bound to spoil some secret accidentally, and 3 years is a lot of time to safeguard them. XD
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:17 pm

Well, it's definetively not as easy for me. Of course Mikael receives a lot of his traits from myself, but I am roleplaying a 300+ year old vampire who knows just about everything that has ever been written on philosophy, religion, mythology and possibly psychology, not to mention the occult. This man saw empires rise and fall, countries arrise and desintegrate. He saw some characters entering history while others were swallowed by time. He saw the religious beliefs to be slowly demolished by science and empirism, at the same time being a vampire and a vampire mage at that. He never had a mortal life to begin with: A Tremere for as long as he can remember. "Sociopath" doesn't even begin to describe. Computing all that while writing a single sentence can be tiresome.

The end result is that Mikael looks an incostant mess: sometimes he is a bland "by-the-rules" guy, sometimes he is a charming gentleman, sometimes he is a cold-hearted and introverted intellectual, and sometimes a heartless monster.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:24 pm

Actually it's not a mess at all, you're doing a stellar job with him, it's perfect Very Happy

The issue I have by playing Mikael myself is that it's hard for me to get the "intellect" part of the character. The knowledge and the "alien-ish" part of being old is easy to understand and act once you've gotten your mind in that frame of thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do it for teh lulz   Do it for teh lulz - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do it for teh lulz
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next