Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)

Go down 
+4
Dragatus
ThePhilosopher
Claudia
Karavolos
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:03 pm

Actually there are many reasons, including Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:08 pm

The VTES game is awesome Smile
It's a very specific but useful card (that can fuck up the game of a Nossie Antitribu)
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:15 pm

What would you do with it if there was no !Nosferatu by your table?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Discard and draw a new card
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:39 pm

A wasted slot then. It's fun when your friend at home plays !Nossie Black Hand, but in serious game you might want to switch it for Montreal Wink
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Do it, me and Philly will fight to the death for our opinions meanwhile.
Yea, you do that. Just keep in mind that you are already dead. What a Face 
So what will it be? The classic stake and sunrise? A bit more modern with napalm? The classic american way: two men and two colts at high noon midnight on a dusty, hastily deserted street?

geek 
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:10 am

It's going to be the one that makes it the easiest to cheat.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:32 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Karavolos wrote:
Do it, me and Philly will fight to the death for our opinions meanwhile.
Yea, you do that. Just keep in mind that you are already dead. What a Face 
So what will it be? The classic stake and sunrise? A bit more modern with napalm? The classic american way: two men and two colts at high noon midnight on a dusty, hastily deserted street?

geek

Sun staring contest!

Hey Malk, what's next? Brujah meditation kit? Nosferatu beauty pageant?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:32 am

I vote for the Brujah meditation kit. A Nosferatu beauty pageant would be boring because they all have the same Appearance score.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:40 am

Another hopeful thread gone to the dawgs. LOL

Where's Feral anyways???  scratch 
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:41 am

Zer0Morph wrote:

Yeah sorry for hijacking yet another thread.
/trolololo

:3
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:54 am

Claudia wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Yeah sorry for hijacking yet another thread.
/trolololo

:3

Who am I to pick a fight with someone with Caine next to their name!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 11:56 am

Ahh, soon enough that power shall be mine.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:35 pm

So I took care of 2 things today.

1.) Sneaking past the first shovelhead in the tutorial with Sneaking level 1 is much easier now. When I made sneaking more difficult I forgot to adjust the vision distance for this guy so this is fixed.

2.) The Blueblood in Santa Monica now has a car next to him. The car disappears when he does. It's not a big thing but I thought it added a little realism to the game and made his story more credible.

Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 Untitled-1-1
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:38 pm

Oh this blueblood! Ahaaa! Looks good Smile
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Wesp added a car too, which looks it crashed against the tree Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:50 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:

Not even your threads are safe from the curse of this place.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:16 pm

I wouldn't even call it a curse. It's just the nature of the palce. I'd personally be more worried if we stayed on topic.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Claudia wrote:

Ahhh ok cool. I guess I never thought the blueblood crashed his car, more like it simply stopped running due to engine problems which is why I put it on the street.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:35 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Claudia wrote:

Ahhh ok cool. I guess I never thought the blueblood crashed his car, more like it simply stopped running due to engine problems which is why I put it on the street.

Doesn't he say his car broke down? No crashing.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:23 pm

Zer0, I hope you have checked the position of the car so that it doesn't interfere with the Mercurio cutscene.

geek 
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Dragatus wrote:
I vote for the Brujah meditation kit. A Nosferatu beauty pageant would be boring because they all have the same Appearance score.

I vote for Gangrel whistle. You blow, a Gangrel comes. Mightily pissed one, from the high pitch at that...

@Zer0: Internet problems put me to Torpor, it seems.
I prefer the second Kanker. Live eyes, not those of a rotting fish. Awesome work on teeth and scars, too.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Yeah, he says his car broke down, not that he crashed it.

@ Malkav,
Yeah I made sure it doesn't interfere and it doesn't.

@Feral,
I went with the second Kanker as my final choice. I liked both honestly but the second eyes looked more psychotic and the way he talks with his yelling and antics, it fit better.

Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:59 pm

I haven't posted in a few days so I thought I'd let you guys know my progress...

Harold the Rat made it to the Nosferatu lair last night around 5 in the morning. I got past the Warrens and I must say, it was actually pretty easy. I Obfuscated most of it with my level 4 so it wasn't too bad. I also used Obfuscate on the sewer boss that throws bodies at you and she was pretty easy too.

I had to move the 'Kafka' computer to the back of the Internet Cafe in Hollywood due to getting many criminal violations while trying to figure out where the tape was. It works a lot better now.

So far the only Samedi violation glitch I've come across is when using one of the back doors to enter the Asp Hole. Something triggers the 8 second count down to violation so after I enter the club, everyone freaks out. This doesn't happen all of the time, only some of the time but I can't figure out what's triggering it. It's not a game breaking bug or anything, as all I have to do is leave the Asp Hole, wait 8 seconds, then reenter, then it's fine.

I'll let you know if I figure it out but it won't keep me from releasing 1.2 on time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)   Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alpha Testing TFN 1.2 (Possible spoilers inside)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3