Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Domination problem

Go down 
+4
Claudia
malak
Childe of Malkav
Matii
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Domination problem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination problem   Domination problem - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:21 pm

malak wrote:
"Hey lady! You push hotkeys for disciplines lady?"
"Thank you kind sir for the valuable instruction on how to properly play the game." VS "No! I have yet to RTFM." VS "SHUT UP AND GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD!"

LMAO! I love it!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Domination problem   Domination problem - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:13 pm

malak wrote:
"Hey lady! You push hotkeys for disciplines lady?"
"Thank you kind sir for the valuable instruction on how to properly play the game." VS "No! I have yet to RTFM." VS "SHUT UP AND GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD!"
"Your wisdom is deep as the ocean." vs "This saga has not touched my ears yet." vs "Close your food hole for I will use my fangs."

geek 
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Domination problem   Domination problem - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:23 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:

"Your wisdom is deep as the ocean." vs "This saga has not touched my ears yet." vs "Close your food hole for I will use my fangs."

geek 
wait, when did we invite the sanity-challenged to TFN? That works perfectly with the PC malk. Thank you for that.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Domination problem   Domination problem - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:30 am

malak wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

geek 
wait, when did we invite the sanity-challenged to TFN? That works perfectly with the PC malk. Thank you for that.
Since when does TFN have a Dominate problem? Laughing 

And apart from that I have enough bloodlines-modding experience to gatecrash any party. Twisted Evil 
And I'll bring a bottle. If you behave well, perhaps real good staff like Nostradamus kite-high on funny looking mushrooms, or maybe even the Oracle at Delphi, bottled directly in the sacred cave... cheers 

geek 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domination problem   Domination problem - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Domination problem
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2